Charlotte

48hr (possibly longer) water fast ?

28 posts in this topic

This is why i suggested longer because 2 days is usually not enough time for the hunger to subside and spiritual purification to take full effect(since this is why you are doing it). Fasts for spirituality usually go much longer than health fasts. I have friends who done 40 - 50+ days on a spiritual fast while most others for complete restoration of health usually go 7 - 21 days max. Its usually the 4th - 7th day when you start to feel really pure and amazing but as i have said before sometimes a spoon of organic raw(cold-pressed) honey when hunger feels uncontrollable i have experimented as it goes directly into the bloodstream and does not effect the "essence" of the fast as much as any other food-substance would. Its extremely light on the body and the highest vibrational food-substance known.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

This is why i suggested longer because 2 days is usually not enough time for the hunger to subside and spiritual purification to take full effect(since this is why you are doing it). Fasts for spirituality usually go much longer than health fasts. I have friends who done 40 - 50+ days on a spiritual fast while most others for complete restoration of health usually go 7 - 21 days max. Its usually the 4th - 7th day when you start to feel really pure and amazing but as i have said before sometimes a spoon of organic raw(cold-pressed) honey when hunger feels uncontrollable i have experimented as it goes directly into the bloodstream and does not effect the "essence" of the fast as much as any other food-substance would. Its extremely light on the body and the highest vibrational food-substance known.

I think there are things to think about before and during fasting,

for an example : I think here in Iraq the temperature will go above 45 C during the next 15 days, While in Germany it is about between 25 - 30 C, These are big differences that will certainly affect the person who is fasting according His/Her location.

Another example : what are the daily activities that this person do ?, Does this person workout ? or something like that,

Another example : the emotional state of that person.

Another example : If this person is a girl, is She pregnant ?

Another example : does this person has any disease, and if He/She has diseases, What are these diseases ?

and I think there are other things to think about too,

So what I am trying to say here is that not every type and duration of fasting will be suitable for everyone in every time. (or at least thats what I think)

@Star Net Well said and yes i agree with your points i was just ruling out the average based on all types of situations. The person should be educated enough before going into a fast like this anyway and i am sure the person has some inner-calling that will guide her that it has come to this point.

If you have your doubts, even the slightest you should refrain and comeback when you feel absolutely comfortable and confident :) I believe she has already had a taste so either way if she stops now to come back another time or goes longer she will have the experience for another time.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Michael569 Thank you so much for that, very informative ♥️

@pluto I broke the fast at 36 hours with some mango. It wasn't because of hunger, it subsided, it was because of energy levels and back pain. I almost crashed in the car, my reaction times where almost non existent. I couldn't even manage a stroll with the dogs without it seeming like a project. I have an extremely important meeting this morning and I wouldn't of been able to make it due to no energy, also because I was unable to do my daily yoga and walking my back pain kicked in. 

To say this was my first fast ever I'm kinda proud of myself. From this I have completely knocked caffeine on the head and realised I still eat to much. I've gone straight back into the fast as of 8pm last night and I won't be eating untill 8pm tonight. The depleted energy levels killed me but I'll get my body used to it a bit more and I'll plan to do it again in the near future. 

@Charlotte That's really great to hear but please be careful and maybe research more into these fasts so you are more educated and more experienced. You should ONLY do them when you have free time to be with yourself. Walking should be the maximum for beginners avoid driving and social activity's or anything like that. Stay close to home, chill out, meditate, read books, do some yoga if you want to exercise but nothing outside of this category of things especially if you are inexperienced.

In the future you could also try herbal teas with specific herbs that can assist for energy and overall health If water fasting alone is too intense for you, start off with other methods like teas, fruit juices ect.. until you are well experienced, in a solid mind-state and feel excited and confident.

Water fasting is one of the deepest and most intense ones especially for people who have no experience with any kind of fasting and should only be done when you can be at home the whole time and well educated on the subject or with a guide looking out for you until you can do it on your own.

I am sorry but i thought you were already aware of all of this, i thought i shared this knowledge with you in the past.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Pluto I did so much research, honestly loads!!! I read blog's of people continuing their daily life's as usual. I watched videos after videos, I chatted with people that had done the same. I understand from an outside perspective it looks as if I had blindly gone into this but I really didn't. 

I was happy with the fasting itself it was just the energy levels, I'll do some research into the energy aspect of it. I am in a solid mental state and I genuinely felt very excited and confident, very confident. I maybe should of tried intermittent fasting first above anything to get a feel on how my body would react. 

Yeah definitely helped thank you as always friend ?

Edited by Charlotte

@pluto Think I know what went wrong. For the past week I've had this bad chest cough and a bad headache, this morning I've woken with tonsillitis. So maybe that had something to do with my energy levels and the fast ?

Break the fast with Chlorella.