Cesar Alba

Is Enlightenment a too high expectative?

11 posts in this topic

I’ve been watching every video Leo has uploaded three years from now, I have to admite I haven’t put any action on it, on one way I feel that my current consciousness is so far from what Leo propose that his videos are in a way, very interesting to me but also very stressful, I’m in a depression every since I remember and  which is the main reason that I started and I keep watching his videos. I feel very deep in my heart that Enlightenment must be the ultimate goal, but everything seems so advanced to me that makes feel overwhelmed, but on the other hand I think most of coaches aim more for a material kind of growth or a very light spiritual grow. Anyway, in my current reality, I don’t meditate, I smoke a pack cigarettes a day, eat like I’m trying to get a fucking heart atack... living my life doing auto destructive shit.

so I think that my question is, Where do I begin?

@Cesar Alba Ever read Eckhart Tolle's "Power of Now"? It's good for beginners, imo. Also, Tolle or Adyashanti youtube videos. They help prepare and quiet the mind for Self-inquiry.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

First start with fixing the depression.... its really not that complicated(work on this) its all in the thoughts what people do all their life they change thoughts what we do is dettach from thoughts body by recognizing we are the one that is looking at it is mybe complicated because you need to sit and observe yourself for hours and hours...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Yeah the more i think i've learnt the further away i realise i am. 

Begin with quitting smoking and clearing the lungs. Listen to the breath above everything else. Air will lead the way if you let it. 

Oh, I've smoked, I speak from experience. Tabacco, Cannabis. But I quit after my first awakening more than 2 years ago. I simply did not have the pleasure to smoke anymore, I had discovered the gate of feeling high and extasy, using only breath, Meditation so to speak. 

4 hours ago, Cesar Alba said:

I don’t meditate, I smoke a pack cigarettes a day, eat like I’m trying to get a fucking heart atack... living my life doing auto destructive shit.

You begin by doing the opposite of that.

Start with just one, whatever you think will be easiest. You have to start building some positive momentum.

11 hours ago, Cesar Alba said:

I’ve been watching every video Leo has uploaded three years from now, I have to admite I haven’t put any action on it, on one way I feel that my current consciousness is so far from what Leo propose that his videos are in a way, very interesting to me but also very stressful, I’m in a depression every since I remember and  which is the main reason that I started and I keep watching his videos. I feel very deep in my heart that Enlightenment must be the ultimate goal, but everything seems so advanced to me that makes feel overwhelmed, but on the other hand I think most of coaches aim more for a material kind of growth or a very light spiritual grow. Anyway, in my current reality, I don’t meditate, I smoke a pack cigarettes a day, eat like I’m trying to get a fucking heart atack... living my life doing auto destructive shit.

@Cesar Alba first, be mindful and carefully observe/investigate your inner world as you do these things. Second, if you dont love yourself, investigate that carefully and sort that out. Once you have been doing those things, moving forward is possible. 

One step at a time.

On 17.06.2018 at 10:06 AM, Quanty said:

Begin with quitting smoking and clearing the lungs. Listen to the breath above everything else. Air will lead the way if you let it. 

Oh, I've smoked, I speak from experience. Tabacco, Cannabis. But I quit after my first awakening more than 2 years ago. I simply did not have the pleasure to smoke anymore, I had discovered the gate of feeling high and extasy, using only breath, Meditation so to speak. 

I have not smoke for a year, I completely agree.

On 2018-06-17 at 4:55 AM, Cesar Alba said:

It's a big goal, because you are aiming for something you can't possibly comprehend. Work on what's most important now and deal with the issues that are clearly infront of you. You are seeking enlightenment and trying to kill your self at the same time it seems. Ask your self, can this possibly lead to enlightenment? It takes focus and willpower, and if you can't even quit with the negative substances you digest, then that will is not there as of this moment. Clean up your house before you start anything else.

Edited by furashido

On 17/06/2018 at 3:55 AM, Cesar Alba said:

but everything seems so advanced to me that makes feel overwhelmed

Hi cesar, its overwhelming because you might want to be at your imagined destination now, which might make your depression even more? Vicious cycle. Just learning to be present where your mind is here along with the rest of you so that you are not wandering into stories can help get rid of the depression real quick. Please come back to us if you have any more questions :)

source: cook-greuter.com 

On 6/17/2018 at 10:06 AM, Quanty said:

On 6/21/2018 at 11:20 AM, SigridLuettgen27 said:

I have not smoke for a year, I completely agree.

5 yearsB|