Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

My Inner Engineering book I ordered is not yet here , anyone here can give reviews?

10 posts in this topic

It is almost one month huhu, is there a yoga step by step there? I am really exciteddd! If it doesn't have yoga practice there it is a disappointing  for me!! :(

Edited by John Iverson

I don't think there's any step by step yoga in the book - I believe that's what his courses and initiations are for. 

11 minutes ago, Arman said:

I don't think there's any step by step yoga in the book - I believe that's what his courses and initiations are for. 

???

18 minutes ago, Arman said:

I have the plan now to forfeit my orderrr! I don't want theoriessss! Or anymore insights or lesson!! I want PRACTICEEEEEE! for now i cannot afford plain ticket.. all i can do now is to buy book and practice the practical stuffss!! Dammit!!

8 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

I have the plan now to forfeit my orderrr! I don't want theoriessss! Or anymore insights or lesson!! I want PRACTICEEEEEE! for now i cannot afford plain ticket.. all i can do now is to buy book and practice the practical stuffss!! Dammit!!

You can learn and practice Isha Kriya from home right now. This video is all you need to start a powerful practice. 

18 minutes ago, Arman said:

You can learn and practice Isha Kriya from home right now. This video is all you need to start a powerful practice. 

I am practicing UPA YOGA :( but inner engineering makes me inspired that's why i bought it, i choose inner engineering than choosing the kriya exposed book, because i thought it is the same has step by step guide book practice .. ? I waste my money.. sure it has so many deep lessons there but.. that is not what i need right now :( I don't care even if it is the most beautiful lessons i will read there,, .. upa yoga is for the meantime only while i am waiting .. Inner Engineering resonates who am i.. :( 

Edited by John Iverson

Inner engineering is not a step by step guide but it DOES provide a lot of useful info if you plan to give Yoga an honest effort.  You can find guided tutorials like this online if it helps any, although I assume you're already well aware of this

6 hours ago, ChimpBrain said:

Inner engineering is not a step by step guide but it DOES provide a lot of useful info if you plan to give Yoga an honest effort.  You can find guided tutorials like this online if it helps any, although I assume you're already well aware of this

I already practicing that,. I know the benefits of that ...... What is in the book?is  there a yoga Practice that provide not UPA YOGA? Imean yoga of  inner engineering instead ...? 

Edited by John Iverson

really amazing book, read it for 12 hours straight lol, binged on it, then had to read it again and highlight it hehe

lots of little sadhanas in there and great basic info... you are going to feel like you are in the mind of a genius

you are going to love it

1 hour ago, Nexeternity said:

really amazing book, read it for 12 hours straight lol, binged on it, then had to read it again and highlight it hehe

lots of little sadhanas in there and great basic info... you are going to feel like you are in the mind of a genius

you are going to love it

Do you practice the sadhana there? What is the effect to you?