Joseph Maynor

What exactly is Jordan Peterson trying to be?

33 posts in this topic

Seems like he's trying to be himself to me.   Trying to be a positive influence in the world.  I think he's doing a pretty good job all in all.

If anyone is interested I really enjoyed this podcast with him and Aubrey Marcus a few days ago.  It's relevant to this forum in a lot of ways.  Mainly about how to make the most of yourself.

Wouldn't you rather get information from enlightened master or higher dimensional beings? This is just another ego in reality, focus on greater sources (the greatest being yourself) and on love because what you focus on you create :)

The challenge is, he is so entertaining to watch, but is that entertainment worth creating a reality of love, light and joy?

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

A lesser Jihadist 2.0

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

He is not trying to be

He is

Kermit!

The Frog!

All you have to do is close your eyes and listen to his words :D

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I would rather watch Kermit the Frog, much more fun and relaxed, and way closer to the truth!

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A lesser Jihadist 2.0

;)

Got it

4 hours ago, Outer said:

What is Leo Gura?

Allah ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Joseph Maynor

TL:DR

Please specify what part of the information you supplied is confusing to you?
It´t impossible for me to know.

1 hour ago, Outer said:

@Joseph Maynor

B...b...but J-joseph. Leo said he was lesser Jihadist 2.0!

I’m just trying to sniff the guy out.

15 minutes ago, Outer said:

@Leo Gura

If you had to choose, Sam Harris or Jordan Peterson? :P

@Joseph Maynor

Aesthetically pleasing video:

i would rather practice meditation, and yoga, for me to experience what is the truth, to understand on my own to be wiser than to these 2 people, i bet,.. You love Jordan Peterson.. :D you will choose him ofcourse! 

I would love Jordan Peterson to join our Forum.  We can all learn together.  That’s a Network of Perspectives value.  We’re all on a Growth mission.  I also think Donald Trump would benefit from joining the Forum.  See, we’re all learning in this life.  Why not amplify that with exposure to the smartest minds.  The Internet lets us do niche social media.  Let’s live up to that here!  I want all the smartest people here, so that I can learn from them and all of you.  

We need to learn to leverage learning from hundreds or even thousands of perspectives.  That’s our job, to create a Network, a Forum where this can happen.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I would love Jordan Peterson to join our Forum.  We can all learn together.  That’s a Network of Perspectives value.  We’re all on a Growth mission.  I also think Donald Trump would benefit from joining the Forum.  See, we’re all learning in this life.  Why not amplify that with exposure to the smartest minds.  The Internet let’s us do niche social media.  Let’s live up to that here!  I want all the smartest people here, so that I can learn from them and all of you.  We need to learn to leverage learning from hundreds or even thousands of perspectives.  That’s our job, to create a Network, a Forum where this can happen.  

At their level, you think they want to? You are idealistic aboutwhat you love,. But in in reality their place at this moment is perfectly fine for them, and they are unconscious of what kind of awareness we have that we know some aspects of life that Leo offers this forum to us... they are unconscious and conscious to their level

Edited by John Iverson

9 hours ago, Outer said:

Is Leo Gura a greater Jihadist?

Bro, I bet ya your comments on the forum like mine isn't coming out of stillness. Right as I asked you if you were making your videos out of stillness you went on the 30 day retreat.

Sure like anyone you probably are in stillness while writing here, but it probably came out of a thought to go to the forum in the first place. Hence, your actions do not happen in stillness.

You think too much.

Grace

12 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

No you wouldn't. You would just end up getting into an ideological cat fight with someone who didn't agree with You, and then end the argument when you have no other argument by telling your opponent that "I'm smarter, wiser and more emotionally intelligent than you".

Something you have done since day one with everyone you have clashed with. 

The same ole Joseph maynor pattern rears its ugly head once again. 

You’re a trouble-maker.  Move on.  I’m this close to calling you a Troll, but I’m trying to be nice.   But you know how you act — non-productive.  You’re too negative.  Reality is positive dude.  Be a Manta Ray — remember?  What Leo talked about.  See the video below:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

No you wouldn't. You would just end up getting into an ideological cat fight with someone who didn't agree with You, and then end the argument when you have no other argument by telling your opponent that "I'm smarter, wiser and more emotionally intelligent than you".

Something you have done since day one with everyone you have clashed with. 

The same ole Joseph maynor pattern rears its ugly head once again. 

After you have an awakening that stuff won't bother you anymore.

Also, you're projecting on Joe, leave him alone, he's just fine and dandy. xD

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You’re a trouble-maker.  Move on.  I’m this close to calling you a Troll, but I’m trying to be nice.   But you know how you act — non-productive.  You’re too negative.  Reality is positive dude.  It really is. 

Should i get a cola with me and chips? Tomi is a good chips,here in the Philippines, tomi is much more flavorful than cheetohs or doritos... a sweet corn flavor! , an unconscious foods for unconscious fight is matched!