Joseph Maynor

What exactly is Jordan Peterson trying to be?

33 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Should i get a cola with me and chips? Tomi is a good chips,here in the Philippines, tomi is much more flavorful than cheetohs or doritos... a sweet corn flavor! , an unconscious foods for unconscious fight is matched!

Nope.  This guy burned his credibility with me as dramatically as you could do so.  He’s here to accomplish his agenda, but it’s not a constructive agenda for the Forum.  Keep the Trolls outta here! Not that I really give two shits.  But I think we have a more noble purpose here.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

@MiracleMan are you that guy who attacked me when I first got here? And then did a 180 in tone in about 3 seconds when outer had to intervene?

See how you project?  There is no tone.  Hahaha.  Who cares though man?  You need to chill out.  This isn't a competition.  We could be bros.

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Nope.  This guy burned his credibility with me.

This post will be gone, if you continue to get suck on this ☺️ If you want to have a peaceful flow of replies for your posts, just you twoooo drop this now, before it becomees more and moreeee intense.. ???,  I don't know how far you will go,, if you continue... you two couldn't  see each other! Hahaahahha

Edited by John Iverson

Just now, Etagnwo said:

Simple question . Are you the guy who attacked me and then took back his assault after outer intervened? 

You think youre being attacked by reading words on a screen?  See...a....doctor....now....

Attack is impossible.  But you already know that.  We're just playing a game here.  You really need to chill out before you get banned again.

Grace

5 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

@MiracleMan are you that guy who attacked me when I first got here? And then did a 180 in tone in about 3 seconds when outer had to intervene?

If you feel attacked can't you able to forgive? Ohh another unconscious act... you're triggereddddd nooooow! Ohhh! ?????punch your screen make your punch go to his screen! Hahaha! 

Just now, Etagnwo said:

It fucking IS you! On my arse AGAIN after you forgot about your last outburst attacking me because I wasn't enlightened enough for you. 

What's your problem??

There is no problem, only projections xD

Grace

Just now, Etagnwo said:

It fucking IS you! On my arse AGAIN after you forgot about your last outburst attacking me because I wasn't enlightened enough for you. 

What's your problem??

This kind of act is an act of a not enlightened, not even close... ? Not even open your ego to this path.. haha, I don't know why for you that's a big deal.. everything for you is a big deal wth ????

9 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Very simple minded perspective.

Just because I react doesn't mean I don't forgive. You can quite rightly voice your opinion and be ok with the world at the same time. 

Maybe you have personal meanings on what it means to be enlightened or at peace or awakened etc? It does not automatically imply that you remain a passive doormat. It means that you don't internqlise situations and make it part of your sense of self. But you can surely voice your opinion. 

?

Y'all seem to have already addressed Peterson's metaphysical concerns, so I'll cover a different topic.

Jordan Peterson wants to be a father figure.  He understands how a lot of boys and younger men now have been, because of cultural changes in the past 40-50 years, neglected and left directionless in life, and he wants to give them a path to success.  He covers a range of topics including IQ, male/female behaviors and drives, Jungian psychology, psychedelics, morality, religious experience, Nietzschean philosophy,  and the value of having time-tested principles to live by.  

I watched a lot of Peterson's content prior to discovering Actualized.org, and I'm very thankful for that.  He may not have the depth and level of understanding that Leo has, but he is definitely still one of the "good guys".  

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

3 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

What's so funny?

You think that eating a few magic mushrooms and then thinkiing everything is hunky dory means your now all of a sudden enlightened?

You're a simple minded idiot. Your shallow cognitive relaisations and positive thinking have nothing to do with self realisation. 

what are you saying???? That is how you see yourself,. Okay i'll forgive you you don't know what you're saying... and you don't know what you are doing.. 

A simple ? Makes you said alot to me, HAHAHAHA I don't say a word, just ? That i randomly picked.. gotchu ??????

@Etagnwo

Edited by John Iverson

4 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Parroting new age gobbledygook doesn't make you enlightened. It just makes you think you're dealing with your shit. If you actually have assimilated what you're saying you wouldnt even be commenting in this forum.

You're a fraud and a bullshitter and you don't get your childish nonsense past me. 

All of these, will backfire at you, goodluck! Happy backfire day for you, i love you ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by John Iverson

Stop sniping at fellow members. If you continue doing this, you will be banned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.