Lynnel

[book] Reality Transurfing, Vadim Zeland (9/10)

3 posts in this topic

This book is the compilation of the books I-V, the whole transurfing system explained in one amazing book.

This is life-changing and very mindblowing. It requires a lot of openmindedness, and it's not very well known.

It deserves nine because it's not very practical : it gives something more practical from time to time but it's not extremely clear on how to apply it.

I'll maybe make a discussion topic later : (link)

Most minblowing things and at the same time difficult to understand/apply things :

You can have w/e you want - it is pendulums who instill negative and limiting beliefs as to feed energy from you.

This is remarkable. For instance, if you are not finding a job, stressed, and you are like but I cannot make this happen (like living your dream job or realizing your life purpose) well it's because you have negative beliefs and pendulums have fed you with scary stuff so that they can feed of off you. This isn't natural and you naturally deserve all the best.

At the same time it is very hard to believe in and if you do not believe it's true and that it's true that x or y is impossible according to Zeland it will because impossible. Like imagine a reality where you leave your lousy job and you get rich with a startup - there is according to Zeland a reality where that happens but since your mind thinks there is no way it's happening well it doesn't happen.

It's like the god paradox : you need a miracle to happen to truly believe BUT you need to truly believe for a miracle to happen.

So I'm not sure how to handle this ? I can't force to think myself in a positive or unrealistic way.

Main tips are :

-  Allow yourself to be yourself and others to be themselves.

-  Reduce importance of everything.

-  Watch out for balancing forces.

Either way it's the most realistic Law of attraction book you'll ever read and imho the only one you'll ever need.

I know you read the book @aurum so appreciate if you have any tips.

Also, of course maybe @Leo Gura's opinion since it's a very known russian book :P

Edited by Lynnel

Yeah, very interested to know what Leo @Leo Gura has to say about this one. This book seems very esoteric 

Edited by Hello from Russia