Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

How can we spread Actualisation to Africa?

38 posts in this topic

Self-Actualization has nothing to do with material success. 

After you awaken, you probably want to quit any trivial high-end luxury life. One tends to go minimalistic and away from society. 

2 hours ago, Quanty said:

Self-Actualization has nothing to do with material success.

It seems that you are not hungry and homeless ! 

Not to be racist or anything but African people are...

No but it is weird to see that African Americans mimic a similar sense of style to Africans, they both seem to like flamboyant bling and body modifications. 

mursi-tribal-women-notice.jpgfake51.jpg 

Isn't this mindset that africans are savages who must be saved exactly what destroyed the cultures there and cast them down a path of corruption? 

@stevegan928 There is good science to show that changing the way you look changes the way you feel and think about yourself. More than one would initially assume.

71ytLVw2FSL.jpg

The kingdom of heaven is within.

5d910838-de30-44c2-bef3-77f67f302944_16x

samburu-tribe-3.jpg

47335.jpg?1348567588

Edited by Colin

@stevegan928 You post disrespectful pictures, when I look I see beauty. 

The Internet.  Publishing content in their languages.  Getting them connected to the Web.

akon has some good talks on this. not in non duality, but in helping africa, cuz thats what hes been involved in for the past decade 

one thing to note that is if we do things for africans and not let them struggle themselves and overcome it, they dont end up building and evolving on their own because they are so used to being spoon fed. 

not saying that means we can't help them,  but just being aware that this is an issue 

Edited by d0ornokey

@Colin I didn't mean any disrespect, however when I look at those crazy  body modifications I can't help but think it's really silly. 

38 minutes ago, stevegan928 said:

@Colin I didn't mean any disrespect, however when I look at those crazy  body modifications I can't help but think it's really silly. 

@stevegan928 What is interesting is that you find the exact same thing across the ocean in South America. So no need to isolate Africa in your criticism. 

6981482.jpg

@Colin

1 hour ago, Colin said:

What is interesting is that you find the exact same thing across the ocean in South America. So no need to isolate Africa in your criticism. 

6981482.jpg

Why in the actualized fuck do they do that? 

1 hour ago, Colin said:

@stevegan928 What is interesting is that you find the exact same thing across the ocean in South America. So no need to isolate Africa in your criticism. 

6981482.jpg

It's still interesting that African Americans are into the bling, body mods, and violent/ tribal type behavior. My guess is that it happened because whites abruptly thrusted them out of their homeland to bring them into civilization and the culture shock retarded their growth as a people. Maybe the same would happen to any tribe that you do that to. 

Even if you spread actualization or spirituality to Africa their people wont have interest in it. i know some of them and they are easily seduced by short term rewards. when they come to a first world country the first thing they do when they have a job is spend the money on clothes, luxurious second hand cars and gold watches, because they are educated to show wealth to others and be the loudest cock in the farm. Their goals are ego driven. I think i would be very hard for them to accept the ego death and surrender, very improbable.

@Outer @Ether

Can any of you two or someone else explain to me what you mean by @MarkusSweden‘s satirical tone? I don’t know — I’m autistic. Sometimes I don’t pick up on “tones” like that.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

59 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

@Outer @Ether

Can any of you two or someone else explain to me what you mean by @MarkusSweden‘s satirical tone? I don’t know — I’m autistic. Sometimes I don’t pick up on “tones” like that.

@Ether doesn't pick up "Tones" at all I'm afraid. He is a funny guy though. 

?

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

17 hours ago, stevegan928 said:

@Colin

Welcome to earth! It's spooky and weird in here. 

19 hours ago, stevegan928 said:

There are a lot of reasons that come to mind.

• to intimidate other tribes and animals
  • A coming of age ritual
  • A sex symbol
  • A tribal ranking symbol

It is pretty badass when seen in the right light. No other animal you will ever find will be able to do that. Only humans baby.