Ameliya

Zodiac Signs

33 posts in this topic

Does any one expirienced in here have a legit source to recomend in thet field?

Oh boy, where to start.

As above, so below.

For one, as a student of Astrology, I would like to point out that Astrology is a symbolic language, and it describes the attitudes of people, NOT their personality . A personality is the result of how the individual's ego has coped with the environment. It's an extremely deep topic, WAY beyond the scope of any forum post.

Here is a good teacher of Astrology. His story is very moving; he had spent 13 months (!!!) in a dark room, and was shown what he calls "the politics of the universe" which he was able to later connect with Astrology.

(The video below is Part 1 of a 5 part series. The rest can be watched on the YouTube channel, including a profound interview about his 13-month stint in a dark room).

Also, this is a slight deviation from the topic at hand, but still worth your attention. Leo has been hammering this point for a couple of years now, so I'm sure you will appreciate (the point being that all the religions and spiritual traditions are pointing to the same thing, namely the non-dual nature of the Uni-verse (uni = one, verse=turn; literally: "all turns into one"). 

8 hours ago, Girzo said:

@MM1988 Meh, that study wasn't even aimed at astrology. There wasn't any astrologer involved or consulted. Researchers didn't have knowledge about that domain and data was incomplete when it comes to an exact moment of birth. It's a compilation of data from other studies that disproves naive popular belief that simply knowing your date of birth can accurately predict your personality. That's not astrology.

Now I am disappointed and still neutral on that topic. But thanks anyway for posting it.

The date of birth determines your zodiac sign right? Nobody talks about accurately predicting the personality but if there arent even small tendencies whats the whole point

Your zodiac sign is actually your sun sign. There are 10 planets that are most commonly looked at in astrology. Your sun sign is only 1 out of 10. The position of your moon, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, etc are very very important as well. Popular astrology doesn't take these into account.

For shits and giggles, let me look at your chart and tell you stuff about yourself that you'll NEVER read in a daily newspaper horoscope. For a birth chart provide your date and exact time of birth, your city of birth, your gender.

19 hours ago, Outer said:

I don't think numerous studies did show that the Earth was flat, that was before the scientific method...

Lol

Study some philosphy of science, son.

You speak of things way out of your scope of understanding.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

so, boys, which team is winning the discussion about absolute truth? oh, right, there is only one team 

@Recursoinominado

^^^ This is the interview where he talks about being in a dark room (look for parts 2 and 3 on the channel)

And this is where he talks about how the visions he had during his time in solitude led him to Astrology:

Is there any good online websites I can use to get real information on my zodiac information?

at first i used to laugh to these concepts (zodiac and moon signs) and laughed at those who beloved them but after doing some research about them i found them to be almost real and accurate ! you have to be abit accurate when trying to figure your sign :D

I don’t really know anything about proper astrology and there could very well be something in it I do not know, but one of the most blatantly obvious things is that the mainstream zodiac shit of horoscopes and even a the new age sort of spiritual representation of it is ludicrously false. Just utter shite. If your beliefs are that strong about it and say a Scorpio is supposed to be this way or that you’ll subconsciously turn yourself into the type of character that whatever that particular zodiac sign claims you are. And you’ll do it all unconsciously. And you’ll use that as evidence for its proof. A pure belief system of nonsense. One Scorpio could be the nicest person in the world the next Scorpio could be a serial killer. That’s all the evidence needed to realise it’s pure bullshit. But it is a comfort to some people

On 2/4/2021 at 1:12 PM, moon_ said:

at first i used to laugh to these concepts (zodiac and moon signs) and laughed at those who beloved them but after doing some research about them i found them to be almost real and accurate ! you have to be abit accurate when trying to figure your sign :D

On 2/4/2021 at 1:57 PM, Dazgwny said:

I don’t really know anything about proper astrology and there could very well be something in it I do not know, but one of the most blatantly obvious things is that the mainstream zodiac shit of horoscopes and even a the new age sort of spiritual representation of it is ludicrously false. Just utter shite. If your beliefs are that strong about it and say a Scorpio is supposed to be this way or that you’ll subconsciously turn yourself into the type of character that whatever that particular zodiac sign claims you are. And you’ll do it all unconsciously. And you’ll use that as evidence for its proof. A pure belief system of nonsense. One Scorpio could be the nicest person in the world the next Scorpio could be a serial killer. That’s all the evidence needed to realise it’s pure bullshit. But it is a comfort to some people

I totally agree with you but just for the sake of giving it chance to defend would you try what is my moon sign and see how accurate this thing is ? i mean it sure does seem very believable some how