Ameliya

Zodiac Signs

33 posts in this topic

Scorpio, represented by the scorpion, has a reputation as the most passionate and mysterious member of the zodiac. whether or not you read your horoscope daily, where we rank on the “freak-o-meter” may be a direct result of our zodiac sign.

Rashifal In Hindi राशिफल

I've also heard that about Sagittarius and few other zodiac signs as well. I think those things stroke the ego more than they help. If it works and helps you, by all means, you have the permission to play and create as you wish but always remember to find a balance or center in life so you can observe and see with the greater eye, the greater self a more Whole perspective.

Peace & Love

B R E A T H E

image.jpg

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Astrology can tell us about how themes in our life will play out, same with numerology. Our birth days, birth month and names are not random, but are connected with your soul to help you navigate your life if you aren't connected to your inner guidance so much :) For example my biggest karmic lesson in numerology is commitment, to be vulnerable, and have trust in my intuition rather than my conceptual mind. My life path number is 7 which means I prefer to be alone, but at the same time, I could push people away that would've benefited me.

I found this unbelievably true and helpful. I find it so challenging to be vulnerable with people, now I know! As I become more loving, even this "system" is transcended cause I know everything is God dressed up in a costume, even my own fear is just God daring me to call it God.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

My horoscope was accurate as fuck this month... 

The idea that astrology is a mass cultural delusion is itself a mass cultural delusion.

Oh the irony...

Also, don't conflate pop online horoscopes with serious astrology. If you're gonna do astrology, go to a real astrologist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

For me my relationship with astrology is one of personal reality. I feel it is essential to us to recognise the influence of the planets on our well being because it is just so blatantly obvious just like the weather. It is a great system of archetypes, and tells us that these archetypes are in dynamic relationship with each other at all times and follow semi-predictable cycles. I find that to be beautiful and wonderful, that I can know where Venus fits in my life, since birth, and where 'she' may be travelling now, and what may be going on in 'her' life. It can all be personality, in fact, planets are personality split in many parts so you can dissect it through time.

@Leo Gura When you say that the belief that astrology is a mass cultural delusion is itself a mass cultural delusion, do you mean that it is delusional to think that a belief in astrology is widespread amongst the masses? Or do you think its delusional to think that astrology is delusional? 

If the answer to the second question is yes, why do you think astrology is of value/use/significance? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao Research the origins of astrology and read some books about what it really is.

As with every spiritual topic, don't assume you know best.

@Leo Gura will take that advice on board ?

Numerous studies have shown that Astrology is Bullshit, they cant predit stuff at a better rate than a random number generator. 

@Leo Gura will probably tell me that studies are worthless and that the results are much more "subtle", but astrology is supposed to be something pragmatic and if the predictions are that subtle that they cant beat RNG they are worthless in an utilitarian sense. I dont say planets have zero influence on us, but I highly doubt anyone can make useful assertions based on their position.

Astrology is basically an early form of Astronomy/Science. People are so quick to accept that luminiferous ether doesnt exist and point to how science was wrong before, because it was relatively recent. But once a science is literally ancient it MUST have some mystical truth to it I guess.

Edited by MM1988

5 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

Numerous studies have shown

Numerous studies used to show the Earth was flat.

Stop with this silly pop-science.

In the hands of a fool, a study can show anything the fool believes.

@Leo Gura The personalities of 15.000 people have been psychologically profiled and there was zero corellation found between their personality traits and when they were born. I mean its pretty simple, what is there to misinterpret? 

Wow, 15 000, it must be an interesting study to read. Could you link the paper or abstract? Could be a title at least, I can find the full version by myself. Maybe you remember a year it was written?

I heard a story about Sidartha when he was born only one astrologer predicted he will give up kingdom and go sage. And he was exiled by the king. Fearing same fate everyother astrologer told lie. Anyway in the end Sidartha became budha.

B/w indian astrology is different Here importance is for time of birth and nakshathra( 27 nakshathras)

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@MM1988 Meh, that study wasn't even aimed at astrology. There wasn't any astrologer involved or consulted. Researchers didn't have knowledge about that domain and data was incomplete when it comes to an exact moment of birth. It's a compilation of data from other studies that disproves naive popular belief that simply knowing your date of birth can accurately predict your personality. That's not astrology.

Now I am disappointed and still neutral on that topic. But thanks anyway for posting it.