littleBIG

Life is neutral, so why do the hard things?

26 posts in this topic

In the end, we all die. It won't matter you made $100 million dollars or mastered a certain skill. You will be dead. Life is just time passing by, no matter what you do. So why push yourself to "succeed"? Why not just live the most comfortable life possible? Because success is subjective and won't matter one bit when you die.

Because you still have to live, you still have to create and make decisions in every second. That is the nature of life. So why not do something you love, and if you don’t know what you love why not give yourself the freedom to explore and try new things until you find that which you trul prefer and enjoy! It dosent matter if what you enjoy isn’t obviously going to make lots of money. If you are passionate about it, reality will have your back and give you all the money you need :) Now, live!

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

On 6/14/2018 at 6:24 AM, Nahm said:

A priori?

haha smart ;)

It's Love.

Do what is hard and your life will be easy. Do what is easy and your life will be hard, however if you want a simple life then doing what is easy is just as well. Life can be as complicated or as simple as you want it to be. So you want to make $100m, do it, it will be “hard” extremely in my opinion, but if that’s your goal make sure you know exactly why your doing it since that requires vision and a higher purpose.

You've just returned home with the most genius, beautifully crafted MMORPG game that was ever made. The game designer of this one remains anonymous, and 10 days prior to release, he said "there are no limits to what you can do in this game. Have fun!" 

You enter the game. What do you do? Explore what the world has to offer? Master a set of skills that compliment the class you chose? Undertake quests? Go on adventures? Make your character look sick as fuck? Build a legendary legacy for all proceeding players to benefit from? Do some role-play with your buddies? Realise you are the game designer?? 

Or, of course you could just stay in the tutorial zone... but that's kinda boring. 

It's all up to you :)

6 minutes ago, St Clair said:

You've just returned home with the most genius, beautifully crafted MMORPG game that was ever made. The game designer of this one remains anonymous, and 10 days prior to release, he said "there are no limits to what you can do in this game. Have fun!" 

You enter the game. What do you do? Explore what the world has to offer? Master a set of skills that compliment the class you chose? Undertake quests? Go on adventures? Make your character look sick as fuck? Build a legendary legacy for all proceeding players to benefit from? Do some role-play with your buddies? Realise you are the game designer?? 

Or, of course you could just stay in the tutorial zone... but that's kinda boring. 

It's all up to you :)

LOVE this!

I have pondered on this issue before... and this is how I think:

There is no heaven, there is no hell, there is no religion, there is no God (at least, not real proof of any of that, only opinions and constructs of the mind). So, you are alive, and there is no other time in history on which you are goin to be alive (there is no re-encarnation either).

What to do with the only living experience that you are going to feel in you life (redundant, but beautyful)?  You can choose to make the most out of it, or waste it. What is that "most out of it" for me? Being the best version of me that I can be, and help others to achieve the same. This is the meaning that I choose to apply to this strange thing called life. What would be a waste? Living a flat, shallow, easy, confortable life. Not expressing my full potential.

But in the end, it all depends on how you choose to make sense to life.

Namaste (because, why no?).

Edited by Darthcolo

Because you rot if you dont push yourself challenge yourself to succede and that doesnt always mean money comfirtable life is death and im living it :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Darthcolo

On 6/19/2018 at 8:22 PM, Darthcolo said:

I have pondered on this issue before... and this is how I think:

There is no heaven, there is no hell, there is no religion, there is no God (at least, not real proof of any of that, only opinions and constructs of the mind). So, you are alive, and there is no other time in history on which you are goin to be alive (there is no re-encarnation either).

I think that you are refusing to accept these things as a possibility because you are thinking about them in the wrong way. Religion never said there was an actual heaven or hell they are simply metaphors and point to something that I think you would agree with. Make no mistake about it God does exist. It does not exist as the modern western interpretation of God which im guessing you are thinking of, but God exists as the ground of all experience. I promise you that if you take the time to learn about these things what you will actually find is that God must exist. However the rest of your post does not sound too bad.

1 hour ago, metwinn said:

@metwinn

... you will actually find is that God must exist.

Why? How?

Edited by Darthcolo

@Darthcolo Because “non-existence” means something doesn’t exist. The very words undermine themselves. Nonexistence is a reference to a thought only. What else could it be? It isn’t referring to something that doesn’t exist, because there is not that thing to be referred to. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Life is neutral, so why do the hard things?

We suffer because we resist. Do not try to not resist though.
Trying to not resist is to resist resisting itself. It won't get you anywhere.
You can't help resisting, so you can't help suffering.

On 14.06.2018 at 5:53 AM, littleBIG said:

So why push yourself to "succeed"? Why not just live the most comfortable life possible?

Because you can't help it. To stop trying to succeed is to resist the urge to succeed.
This is why you're suffering and ask these questions. Because you resist resisting.
Resisting resistance is to suffer because of mere possibility of suffering.
Everything is possible and these questions will get you nowhere.

Just suffer. Weep and scream if you must. Haven't you said that you will die?
Find solace in your death. Or better still, find solace in death of the idea of resisting resistance.
In few weeks, or years, you will forget it. All memories fade. We usually think that it's sad this way.
It is a blessing at certain points in our lives. We can forget our stupidity.

Just weep. It's okay. Let go.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

“Life is neutral, so why do the hard things?”

If you see life is neutral, you see there are no hard things. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 14.6.2018 at 5:53 AM, littleBIG said:

In the end, we all die. It won't matter you made $100 million dollars or mastered a certain skill. You will be dead. Life is just time passing by, no matter what you do. So why push yourself to "succeed"? Why not just live the most comfortable life possible? Because success is subjective and won't matter one bit when you die.

Your body has reward systems for you by doing certain things and achieving certain things. You can have a life full of meaning or a life full of meaninglessness. Ultimately, this life will end either way. What are your urges right now? What do you really want? Try to connect with that.

Maybe you can extend a great deal of your life if you know how don't be so certain that all will be dead B| 

life will be much harder on you if you don't do the hard things yourself. I prefer to be strong and smart enough to be able to handle anything life throws at me in every way. 

If it rains on a holiday, you can either think it is bad because it ruins your day or you can think it is good because you can do something different. This wisdom will make your life much happier and less stressful.