Sempiternity

Why no awakening after experiencing pure Being/Truth/God?

24 posts in this topic

My first experience of Truth was on a high dose of psilocybin mushrooms. I had never even heard of any concepts of enlightenment at the time. I left my body and went to a place where everything was one. No sense of Self. There was no life or death. I felt that if I didn't go back, which would be body death, it wouldn't matter. Everything made sense, I knew everything. It was bliss on a higher level I thought possible. That night I continued to leave my body at will and go that place, sometimes for hours. Then I did ayahuasca. Again I went to that place of infinite everything, yet nothing. I easily go to that place, no effort. But shortly after I come back, there's a sadness that it's only temporary. And my life goes on unchanged. Why do some people get permanently Awakened after experiencing Truth and others do not? What can I do next time I go there, or shortly after I come back, to become fully Awakened? 

Do the hard work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You’ll get there the more you cultivate more love, gratitude and appreciation for life. Your nervous system just can sustain this high vibe yet until you start loving yourself. Then it feels safe to expand. So outside of meditation cultivate more love, more abundance, more joy, more bliss in every second through affirmations, through feeling as if you already have accomplished your dreams, through moving towards what you love. This will slowly relax the nervous system my friend, you just need to trust that love will do this on your behalf, lots of trust :) Look into Matt Kahn for a deeper explaination if that excites you!

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Permanent awakening from psychedelics does not happen. You must apply the teachings and spiritually attune self naturally for permanent evolution. Glimpses show you the door, clear the pathway, turn on the lights but you must do the rest yourself in order for energy to transcend completely before the door closes again.

Think of psychedelics like those main heavy toilet doors that close slowly by themselves, you open, you see but slowly it will close on its own and when you apply and live the truth you experienced, eventually not only the door remains open indefinitely but there is no longer a door at all.

B R E A T H E

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do the hard work.

Most people arent ready. I am.

25 minutes ago, Ether said:

Most people arent ready. I am.

@Ether Serious question to you. To me it seems you make most posts about you. Are you posting so much because you're wanting to learn and are serious about doing the work to get rid of your Ego, or are you posting so much to feed your Ego? 

31 minutes ago, pluto said:

Permanent awakening from psychedelics does not happen. You must apply the teachings and spiritually attune self naturally for permanent evolution. Glimpses show you the door, clear the pathway, turn on the lights but you must do the rest yourself in order for energy to transcend completely before the door closes again.

Think of psychedelics like those main heavy toilet doors that close slowly by themselves, you open, you see but slowly it will close on its own and when you apply and live the truth you experienced, eventually not only the door remains open indefinitely but there is no longer a door at all.

@pluto Thank you. That makes sense. I think I'll set up an ayahuasca session sometime in the near future, and set intention around doing the deep self-inquiry before, during and directly after. Maybe that will be enough to get close to an Awakening. 

6 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

@Ether Serious question to you. To me it seems you make most posts about you. Are you posting so much because you're wanting to learn and are serious about doing the work to get rid of your Ego, or are you posting so much to feed your Ego? 

I dont post to feed my ego, my ego is mostly dissolved, not completly but Its not in control of me. I just post for entertainment to be honest. I have nothing to learn here.

Just now, Ether said:

I dont post to feed my ego, my ego is mostly dissolved, not completly but Its not in control of me. I just post for entertainment to be honest. I have nothing to learn here.

Going to be honest with you, most everything I've seen your posts says quite to the contrary. Getting offended, arguing, stating your opinion on most posts, being right. These are all major Ego traits, not that of someone whos 'ego is mostly dissolved'. No insult intended, just an observation. Consider that that view of yourself IS your Ego and you still have as far of a journey as most all of us. That's a common trait of the Ego to defend itself, to say you've got it all figured out and there's nothing left for you to learn. And all this posting for your own entertainment is again all Ego. If you were anywhere close to no Ego you would either most likely post to help others, or wouldn't even bother. 

*I have nothing to learn here* Is also ego :P as is I commenting on that. The Egoless is Pure Awareness and Silent in its nature.

Most Welcome :)

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Going to be honest with you, most everything I've seen your posts says quite to the contrary. Getting offended, arguing, stating your opinion on most posts, being right. These are all major Ego traits, not that of someone whos 'ego is mostly dissolved'. No insult intended, just an observation. Consider that that view of yourself IS your Ego and you still have as far of a journey as most all of us. That's a common trait of the Ego to defend itself, to say you've got it all figured out and there's nothing left for you to learn. And all this posting for your own entertainment is again all Ego. If you were anywhere close to no Ego you would either most likely post to help others, or wouldn't even bother. 

Thats funny, thats your projection because im not trying to be right or am offended :D 

I guess most people are stuck on duality and cant understand what im going through, oh well, more unconditional calmness for me then :D 

@Jed Vassallo Just my personal opinion so take it with a grain of salt but I believe it all comes down to the surrender factor. In my experiance that's the way to get back to that "special place" without any extra help. A high dose of surrender.:)

Knowing the path (free) and walking the path (free). Saw the one, do the other. See it again, as needed. No biggie man. All roads lead to no one doing. 

Also, there’s a middle way to be revealed to you from someone who has had none of your relativity (the deep trips, The Only Being direct non-experience) and who is living as you’re interested in living. You don’t even have to find them or look, they’d already be beating down your front door. The direct way and the disciplined mind way, you might say, complement each other in a sense cancelling each other out. Can be very freeing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Ether How can you not be right? 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Jed Vassallo, you too serious ;) 

@Leo Gura how many mystical experiences have you had outside psychedelics, ever since you started taking psychedelics?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

9 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura how many mystical experiences have you had outside psychedelics, ever since you started taking psychedelics?

I don't distinguish between psychedelics and non-psychedelics. It's all a hallucination.

Whatever your present state is, it is chemically induced. Ego is just chemicals at work.

Any thought you have is a hallucination. Especially the thought, "But Leo, this is not a hallucination!"

P.S. Chemistry itself is also a hallucination.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't distinguish between psychedelics and non-psychedelics. It's all a hallucination.

Whatever your present state is, it is chemically induced. Ego is just chemicals at work.

Any thought you have is a hallucination. Especially the thought, "But Leo, this is not a hallucination!"

Leo on drugs again...damn :D 

You jumped on the trampoline and you saw what's beyond the wall. Now you have to build a ladder :D

@Leo Gura you didn’t answer the question. Did you have any mystical experiences from your other practices since taking psychedelics? Surely you can answer that question.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie