Ali123

Awful people

14 posts in this topic

I'm 18 and i still go to school. In school, there are all sorts of people. For example, there is one guy who always annoys me. I think he sees me as stupid and boring and often makes fun of me. As i have mentioned in a previous post,  i have social anxiety and usually get nervous when i am in social situations. So with that said, my school colleagues kind of know me and i have a feeling that everybody is laughing at me(also, they smile at me but i know that they aren't smiling because they respect me). In social situations, no one really cares about what i say, except for two people. I don't want people to look at me that way because it annoys me. But, in particular, this one person really annoys me and makes fun of me. He puts me down and kind of humiliates me. I have a feeling that people do this because they want me to blush. What the hell am i supposed to do?

Try to embrace and enjoy it ?

They will soon stop when they are not getting an emotional charge from you. 

2 hours ago, Bane said:

I don't know if you are capable of these things at 18 (I certainly wasn't), but there is a way to deal with it in "grown up" (LOL) world.

To break others people perception of you - the only thing that works 100% is a strong force demonstration.
If you are to weak to do it yourself (I guess that you are) - there is still 10000 ways to do it.

There was a colleague who joked in unproper manner about me. One day I invited him on smth like a dinner and I came with my old friend, who was a marine. My marine friend did the talking "on my behalf", while this other guy (and me too, LOL) was shaking with fear. It all ended that day, obviously.

Just keep in mind that if you are bullied with GROUP - you need to demonstrate force to the group leader, not group soldiers.

Have fun ^_^

If you are not ready for the things I described - accepting it is indeed a great way too. When you don't fight back and you don't care - they'll at least enjoy it less.

Thanks for the advice, i will see what i can do!

3 hours ago, Just Do Nothing said:

Try to embrace and enjoy it ?

They will soon stop when they are not getting an emotional charge from you. 

I'll try that!

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Ali123 Self inquiry stat. 

What exactly do you mean? Should i start self inquiry?

@Ali123 Yeah, the awareness is currently outward on people and circumstance, turn it inward, find out why you think the way you do about it, why you feel the way you do about it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Ali123

Let us know how you get on:)

If you still have questions then please ask for help. 

Your questions will always be welcome here

source: cook-greuter.com 

On 14/06/2018 at 4:11 PM, Ali123 said:

What exactly do you mean? Should i start self inquiry?

No! Self-inquiry will not help you with your issue. 

Do you have any friend that can help you confront this bully? Otherwise, I would recommend taking martial art classes. (Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Karate, etc). Anything that can help you balance your yang energy. 

Yang 陽 is the positive/active/male principle in nature; the sun; open; belonging to this world; outward 

Go to the Principle directly and make a complaint. 

If it's not getting resolved, then talk with your parents to come to the school and make another complaint to the Principle. 

Bullying should be punished strictly with penal consequences. I feel you, do not ignore the situation and destroy the mfk. legally. 

Sorry for not posting in this topic. School has finished, so i've partially solved that.

I've been meditating for 96 days straight and have done 95 days straight of affirmations and visualisations. I feel like anxiety has decreased, but i'm not sure has that actually happened. I feel like my awarness is increasing during meditation and i'm kind of caring less about other people. I have no idea is this real, but thats how i feel. Does anyone know what is happening?

p.s. i have also done a concentration exercise that leo showed in his video "concentration vs meditation".

On 24/06/2018 at 9:56 AM, Ali123 said:

Sorry for not posting in this topic. School has finished, so i've partially solved that.

I've been meditating for 96 days straight and have done 95 days straight of affirmations and visualisations. I feel like anxiety has decreased, but i'm not sure has that actually happened. I feel like my awarness is increasing during meditation and i'm kind of caring less about other people. I have no idea is this real, but thats how i feel. Does anyone know what is happening?

This is happening because you currently don’t have to deal with your social anxiety. You are in your comfort zone. 

I repeat once again: meditation/self-inquiry/contemplation will NOT help you. 

Medititation is too mental; instead, you have to reconnect into your body. 

Find an activity that will ground yourself. An active meditation, if you will. For example: martial arts, yoga, drums, painting, etc.

Pick one of those, and watch your social anxiety vanish. 

9D294782-007A-40F0-B40E-48E510BDE5A9.jpeg

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

20 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

This is happening because you currently don’t have to deal with your social anxiety. You are in your comfort zone. 

I repeat once again: meditation/self-inquiry/contemplation will NOT help you. 

Medititation is too mental; instead, you have to reconnect into your body. 

Find an activity that will ground yourself. An active meditation, if you will. For example: martial arts, yoga, drums, painting, etc.

Pick one of those, and watch your social anxiety vanish. 

9D294782-007A-40F0-B40E-48E510BDE5A9.jpeg

Can i start bodybuilding, for example push-ups, sit-ups, dumbells etc?

I really can't find any yoga practice online which is good.I don't even know which one is good for curing social anxiety.

@Ali123 Bodybuilding can help... 

1 hour ago, Ali123 said:

I really can't find any yoga practice online which is good.I don't even know which one is good for curing social anxiety.

You should do face-to-face classes. The yoga class has to be slow and deep. It's kinda hard to find those type of classes. In the US, what you'll find 90% of the times is what I call "gym yoga". Run away from those... There needs to be a spiritual touch to the class.  

The level of connectedness I have felt with people--while practicing yoga--is absurdly high. Far greater than sex. And I don't have to say a word. All I need to do is reconnect into my body in a gentle way. 

And then, when I come back to "real life", socializing becomes very easy and natural--which is the way it is supposed to be.