Ananta

Enlightenment Sickness

163 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

And then we come to a spiritual forum and call each other arseholes and such.

@Marcus why did you say this to me? I havent called anyone arsehole, that is @Etagnwo. Are you projecting what you want to say to him onto me? Sure seems like it.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

10 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

@Marcus why did you say this to me? I havent called anyone arsehole, that is @Etagnwo. Are you projecting what you want to say to him onto me? Sure seems like it.

See?  You can’t resist dragging people into arguments!  You get off on it.  It’s a bad habit!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Come on! I know he said it not you. But no point in highlighting who said what. 

Point is, we should all be decent, just like Joseph, he is collected in a way many of us aren't 

No, I'm not projecting, and I don't think any of you are arseholes. 

I just think we are silly when we fall in to harsh arguments so easy.

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

@Joseph Maynor wow coral? watched the video after not getting what you mean with spiral dynamics. i must have skipped the meaning of coral. what's that - did you write about it yet?

Yeah.  Spiral dynamics is amazing.  A very good model of human and societal evolution.

@Etagnwo you are a blatant liar. I'm married. Thought we were friends, nothing more. I never hounded you, ever! I never called people here arseholes dear, that was you. I have nothing more to say to you.

I'm taking down my pic that I posted, since I've shown it was just a regular picture.

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

22 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

..not to pick up pussy)

Maybe you are right in your critique, overall.

Yeah, you seem very honest. 

But doesn't that put some responsibility on your shoulders? 

Why so harsh? It wouldn't do so much of a difference if you were a complete idiot.

No one care about stupid words from a crackpot, but you seem intelligent to some degree. 

Don't you feel bad about how you treat Anna(even if she behaved bad)?

Call her pussy in a public thread is not that nice. 

Where is the typical polite gentleman style you link with UK. 

Don't you feel in your stomach that you treat a woman wrong?      

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

9 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Maybe you are right in your critique, overall.

Yeah, you seem very honest. 

Gee, thanks alot...REALLY??? This is the same person who has called you an arsehole over and over. Is he honest?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

@MarkusSweden Markus..I'm being VERY kind and compassionate here. Im telling Anna how she came across and how unhinged she is. If she has any sense she would reflect instead of making reaction threads like this one. 

Yes, but you can't compare yourself to her. She is a 'small dog' so to speak, no one really notice when a small dog is barging. 

You are a bigger dog so to speak, partly because you are more sincere in your work here, partly because you are brighter and more emotionally evolved. 

But there is a responsibility in that which you fail to see. You think you're ok if you come out in favour in a comparison with Anna. 

The game is not that easy my friend. You gotta raise your game.  

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

On 6/8/2018 at 5:33 PM, Etagnwo said:

I should really get on a James Swartz page and pick the people's brains. 

Anna- In case you go to the site, you can use the search function for what your interested in looking up.

However. I wonder if you have time to read this forum, you surely would have time to read over my particular posts

Anna- Lately, last few days, I have not been reading the forum. I have not had time, with work and my kid leaving. Mainly work has been busy, busy! 

Im actually asking for your help and these guys mostly don't ask you for help.  Lol. So I think you should use your forum time (at least for the near future) to check my posts

Anna- It may not happen immediately, when asked, but I will get back to you on it. Remember though, I'm not perfect, not a perfect Vedantin, and I'm not a teacher. If you ever disagree with me. I'll look into it, research it and we can discuss it, kay? We are peers with this and I'm just giving my opinion on what you write. If you get mad at what I say, I'm apologizing in advance.  lol

Does this sound like I'm hounding him? Or trying to date him?

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Etagnwo said:

Ted was removed from the shiningworld satsang because he doesn't understand vedanta and gives students wrong information. 

Could you please substantiate what I bolded.

10 minutes ago, now is forever said:

do you want a really good recipe for a vegan tomato sauce? it's a 45 minute sauce that cooks basically itself. you just have to add some time.

xD:x

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@dorg

From Shingworld website newsletter April, 2017-

"Ted Schmidt on His Own-
SOME OF YOU may have noticed that Ted is no longer with us. He has 
branched off on his own and will still be teaching Vedanta. For those of you 
who benefit from his teaching, we encourage you to continue with Ted. We 
wish him well and know he will take the responsibility as a lineage¯holder 
with integrity and humility. If you are interested in the reasons, please contact 
him, not us. (NeverNotPresent.com) "

Link to newsletter-

ShiningWorld-newsletter-April-2017.pdf

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Ted's email to me:

"It is true, however, that I am no longer officially affiliated with Shining World as James has withdrawn his endorsement of me as a representative of Shining World. This decision was not based on any ethical transgressions of the type that so often occur in the modern spiritual world. Rather, it was explained that I had not observed certain protocols for honoring one’s teacher that are characteristic of the Vedantic tradition. Though I intended no disrespect, this was an oversight on my part, and thus I respect James’ decision."

So, it had nothing to do with "assimilation" or being a shit teacher, as @Etagnwo would have you believe. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Nahm said:

@Anna1 Nurses are angels. ??

:x Thank you!  

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Outer said:

@Etagnwo @Nahm @Anna1 @dorg

Thank you.