7thLetter

I admit it, all I do is sit around.

6 posts in this topic

I feel like I've been lying to myself for a while now about being an entrepreneurial-minded person. I mean I definitely would say I do have the mindset, but nothing ever gets done. I've acquired this mindset 4 years ago when at 18 years old when I joined an MLM company, and I've been dabbling around with so many different money-making methods since. I'm 22 now, and as I think about it, I really haven't acquired any success out of any of the things that I've been trying. Nothing ever really seemed to stick. My life has been distraction after distraction. Its like, oh let me try MLM, nope. eCommerce? Nope. Affiliate marketing? Nope. Flipping cellphones? Nope got scammed. Let's do 1 year of pickup, oh that's very productive. Let's try Youtube. Nope not consistent enough. Oh let's waste some time playing video games.

I mean, I guess its all apart of the process of finding what you actually like doing then sticking to that. I definitely would say I did find something I actually like doing which is analyzing charts, trading Forex, and buying cryptocurrencies. So I'll give it some more time. But I mean at this point I feel like I'm back to trying to find another route. I literally just started a new blog, and trying blogging. Trying to market it at the moment, while at the same time trying to gain consistency with trading.

ALSO, another thing I want to put out there is that fact that I also spend a lot of time working on my inner world. Meditating, reading books, sitting in and appreciating nature, eating healthy, gym, etc. At first when I got into personal development, I thought it would help me with my financial situation and my dating life. I wanted to get rid of limiting beliefs, control emotions, etc. But then it lead to finding truth and meaning, which I do find very interesting, but how am I supposed to pursue all that when I'm stuck in a job? All I want is to leave my job, make my own money, so I can move out and get my own place. But I feel like the Actualized community is like "oh u want success? ur definitely  stage orange." and also "No, everything is fine the way it is." So I get stuck in that perspective a lot of the time and end up just doing more and more inner work but it doesn't get me anywhere in the external world. Cool more inner happiness and acceptance great I see that and understand that, but I'm still stuck in a psychologically unhealthy low-income home and stuck in an extremely social job when I'm an introvert.

I'm not saying I'm depressed or anything I actually love my life right now because of all the inner work, but I feel like it could get better if I got these things handled.

Advice?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Prioritize. Maybe get a job, move out, and find there’s plenty of time. The more you try the more you learn, and the more what you want to do comes into focus. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Read, the defining decade, why your twenties matter by Mag Jay. Really eye-opening for practical life / work skills. Don't relay on the book for inner work, only life / work skills.

Remember, Leo videos didn't have instant succes, he build momentum. He makes videos for almost five years (and I don't count the years he has invested in himself before he started with actualize.org / youtube). Even if your don't know which way you want to go, just start (and don't stop).

Good luck on your journey! ? 

19 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

I'm not saying I'm depressed or anything I actually love my life right now because of all the inner work, but I feel like it could get better if I got these things handled.

You definitely should get these things handled. You're 22, this is the time to start building for the rest of your life.

Also, bouncing around is pretty normal for your age. Obviously you want to commit to something eventually but you've still got time. Let things evolve.

Sounds very similar to my life story from about the same age, you seem as if you have the spark in you already it’s just sticking to something and exceeding beyond the self limited beliefs you might have, you clearly value your life tremendously just remember time is the illusion so maybe go do more inner work and beat those threshold guardians that lie within? Do it, don’t let your dreams be dreams. DO IT