F A B

"good" psychedelic

7 posts in this topic

What do you think about psychedelic?

Do drugs without side effects exists? For example?

Hello.

I would say Magic Mushrooms.

Me on the road less traveled.

For me it’s LSD.  But it’s not a toy.  You gotta do it with the right mentality or — just like Shrooms — you might end up in a fetal position on the floor crying for mama.  Be careful.  Psychedelics can be downright scary when you don’t know what you’re doing.  Back in my 20’s, I had a really bad trip on Psilocybin Mushrooms because I did too much, was in the wrong set and setting, and not mature enough to understand what was going on.  For the record, I’ve never had a bad trip on LSD.  But I just started doing it about 1 year ago.  I’m 40 now, so I’ve matured a lot since my 20’s.  I’ve probably done LSD about a dozen times.  Very nice tool when in the hands of someone who knows what they’re doing, and when used sparingly.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I've never taken anything that was completely side effect free, but as far as I can tell the side effects are very short term. Like 48hrs or so of feeling kind of weak in my body and a little brain fog from the crappy sleep I get after taking a psychedelic. I'm referring to mushrooms and LSD here mainly. DMT and MDMA didn't cause this poor sleep, or at least not as dramatically. The side effects you get from a psychedelic trip are 99% positive. The negative side effects are similar to what you'd experience after getting only a few hours of sleep. If you're a beginner, mushrooms are probably the safest place to start IMHO. They're shorter acting and a little less overwhelming in my experience. 

How do you get LSD? 

I know it sounds bad, but I'm just curious. In my country it's illegal and I have no idea how to get that.

@F A B

its illegal almost everywhere, youll have to go research, you wont get any answers here

Dont look at me! Look inside!