Light Lover

What are women attracted to?

65 posts in this topic

@Light Lover

Honestly?

It really depends on who you're talking to at the time.

That's the bottom line.

No offence meant to any of the contributions here, but in essence all these criteria are all bullshit, because they are only subjective and maybe coming from an idealist position or a mood at the time.

The bottom line is women have different preferences in men for different situations, different places, different times of the month. Hell, even different fucking moods that they are in!

Take everything a woman says regarding this topic with a grain of salt, because that will only make you think you must have all these qualities lined up. You don't! You don't need any of these traits. All you need seriously is a pair of balls, a penis and connection to your motivations.  Meaning: when you eat you eat. When you piss you piss. When you want sex you want sex and you listen to your innate ability to get it.

That's it.

It's no more than that.

Again, I am not trying to undermine anyone's take on the subject, I totally respect that these values you have are sincere and that you live by them. All I'm saying is it's more simple than people like to make out. 

source: cook-greuter.com 

On 19/06/2018 at 10:55 PM, White said:

All you need seriously is a pair of balls, a penis and connection to your motivations.  Meaning: when you eat you eat. When you piss you piss. When you want sex you want sex and you listen to your innate ability to get it.

That's it.

It's no more than that.

Case closed, ladies and gentlemen! 

@Sparkist xD don't get me wrong. I don't known what you're getting at, but just to cover my ass I am just giving my opinion on what i think . I'm definately not dictating the law here. Just disclosing how I think 

source: cook-greuter.com 

9 hours ago, White said:

@Sparkist xD don't get me wrong. I don't known what you're getting at, but just to cover my ass I am just giving my opinion on what i think . I'm definately not dictating the law here. Just disclosing how I think 

Lol it just made me laugh...and I was feeling kinda sassy before I went to bed last night :D Of course, it's all opinion so it's all good. Thank you for not responding in an offensive/defensive manner. I'm not sure I can cope with that at this early hour of the morning :P 

interesting women are interested in virtues.

unborn Truth

24 minutes ago, merimo28 said:

Women like strong and confident men...

At least in their eyes, hehe

“Women like guys that are better than them.”

Also, recognize that what a woman says she wants today will likely change in the future.

am attracted to tenderness in men, as if were there when i needed a ride for example he offers it, also telling me romantic stories :x

I am surprised this post got so much reception to be honest. Thanks everyone to weighed in with their opinion here....there seems to be some correlation with what you are saying.

Anybody on here been in a relationship for a really long time and can share some of there tips on it? How they have sustained it for so long that is. :)

18 hours ago, Light Lover said:

Anybody on here been in a relationship for a really long time and can share some of there tips on it? How they have sustained it for so long that is. :)

Relationships become a complicated affair when you and your partner keep grudges and disagree on little things. These eventually pile up and one day the thresh hold level is reached and one of the people in the relationship lets it out and the other person gets blamed.

The key to success in a healthy relationship is :

to let off any grudges and speak the truth even though if it is hurtful at the moment.

Stop hiding secrets from your partner.

Be a child you once were and be honest.

Offer support in an emotional way.

Fight over silly matters and forgive each other by having to make up sex.

Live happily with the one life you have got.

Authenticity, this is usually so underrated, "just be yourself" usually gives horrible results, but when you get what It actually means you are irresistible. This also includes high confidence, self-value and this is extremely attractive. Create vibe that is totally unique and they can't egt anywhere else. I've heard many times: "You are different, but like in a reallly good way". "Daamn, are you from different planet, I haven't met a guy like you" and in many different variations.

Intelligence is really attractive too, to be honest most guys are dumb as fuck, especially in dating, relationship context so you can easily stand out by being more intelligent than most guys and great knowledge in psychology helps a lot.

Looks. If you disagree I feel bad for you. Every guy has to work on his psychical state, exercise, stay fit, dress well, girls are really attentive to the way you dress, style your hair, shave etc. Take care of yourself in every way. 

Career. It's not that women wan't just money (some hoes do), what they actually wan't If someone who's constantly improving himself and his life, someone who can take care of himself and potential partner. No one needs loser who's working at Mcdonalds and searching for his purpose. Girls love ambitious guys, the more the better, but remember, stay accountable not just talk shit.

So basically get rid of everything that you believe you're supposed to be, do, value yourself higher than anything, every single second strive to improve yourself and life around you in every possible way and you won't need to think what they are attracted to because It's not really essential when they are attracted.

Sense of humour. Every girl loves a guy who can make her laugh. A slightly dark or bizarre/surreal/unapologetically silly/clever sense of humour is what many women find attractive. And then when they become in-jokes between the two of you. 

Intelligence, quiet ambition, talent, originality. 

Strength, grit, determination, tenacity, courage. Not afraid of suffering and hard work, but enjoy it as an integral part of life. 

A guy who truly values a woman's inner beauty as much as or more than her external beauty. 

Good problem solver. Nothing phases him. 

Dependable, has integrity. Keeps his word. 

Eye contact and eye gazing. When a man looks deeply into a woman. Vulnerability. 

Sensitivity. Appreciates the arts (music, poetry, books, food, etc). 

Kindness. I mean, if a guy just has the particular sense of humour that the particular woman likes + genuine kindness he's usually automatically attractive to her.

Generous nature; not petty. Non-manipulative generosity - not expecting anything in return. 

Abundance mindset. Big-picture thinking.

Sense of adventure, however mundane it might translate in reality - just an adventurous, curious spirit. 

Intimate yet platonic touch. Affectionate, playful, not overtly sexual touch. I mean, touching her in a way that most other people wouldn't - on the face, arm etc. without it having to be sex (since we're talking about "attraction", here). Or, if you can give hugs or massages without it just being a means to an end. This kind of thing drives most woman crazy - in the best possible way - if she's at all into you. And it might be the thing that first sparks her interest in you. (Nothing is worse than a guy who only ever touches you in a sexual way and doesn't appreciate all the other forms of physical communication, affection and intimacy.) 

Edited by Nadie

Authentic personality, and also she should not be the center of your life. So having a strong life purpose is also a good call. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

On 11/06/2018 at 5:43 PM, Sparkist said:

And you say you're not funny...lol

The question on the OP seems to be asking other men what they think women want, which amuses me a great deal. 

I'm a woman. What do I want in a man? Oh...nothing much...just...

Great sense of humour (preferably dark and/or inappropriate and/or ridiculously random humour), intelligence, a range of interests, talents and passions, very good personal hygiene (even better if cologne is involved...not enough men wear it nowadays), someone who has good social skills and has a respectable friend network (not hanging around with dodgy sorts), someone who has empathy, someone who is fully self sufficient, as I am.

Money doesn't come into it for me. Physical attraction deepens when other great things are present, so looks don't have a huge bearing. 

I do NOT like violence or aggression, for the record. However I heard a term once called 'sexual threat' which I found I really related to. A man who is a sexual threat is someone who you wouldn't trust yourself being alone in a room with (as a woman)...because you'd be worried you couldn't help yourself. THAT, is a huge selling point. But that's obviously pointing more to sexual attraction specifically.

Anyway, that's just my own opinion. I'm only one person, but I do have a vagina, so maybe I'm a little bit qualified to answer this question :D

woman list ARE TRAPS ! don't listen to what woman want, especially from a woman ! especially when they precise they know something !

my 2 cent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e