Light Lover

What are women attracted to?

65 posts in this topic

One thing about women is that they are hypergamous. Which means they will never go for a guy they perceive as lower value then themselfs. And what they really want is a guy they perceive as higher value then themselfs 

What I have really noticed in my lifetime is that hypergamy is extra powerful when it is directly linked to an interest of the girl. When you are ahead of her in an area that she finds interesting then hypergamy is extra powerful. 

Examples:

She is into partying and you are the DJ

She likes to travel and you are a travel guide 

She is learning how to play the guitar and you are playing in a rock band 

She went snorkeling on vacation and you are a diving instructor 

You get the picture. 

Generally speaking when it comes to hypergamy a woman is attracted to many things in a guy. That's actually not a bad thing because that means you can compensate a weaker area with many other areas of you. Women got it worse in that regard because guys attraction for a woman is 50-75% based on looks.

But overall a woman needs to have the impression that you are at least just as good as her. Preferably better. Or she will not have sex with you/date you/marry you. 

Edited by SFRL

The 6 sixes:

At least 6 feet tall

At least a 6 inch dick

At least a 6 figure salary

At least 600 horsepower car

A six pack stomach 

At least 6 months since last relationship 

Not saying necesairly that that's how it is. But it's one of those models out there.

23 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

and that explains why I'm a virgin. 

@MarkusSweden Aren`t you like 40? I think I saw your age once on your profile

Edited by Everyday

25 minutes ago, Everyday said:

@MarkusSweden Aren`t you like 40? I think I saw your age once on your profile

lol, no I'm not. And maybe not I'm not a virgin either. ;) 

Sometimes you have to tell lies to explain certain truths! :) 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 minute ago, Everyday said:

@MarkusSweden  OK then, I made a mistake 

“We all know that Art is not truth. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth"

- Picasso

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

sense of humor, make her laugh, compliment (but not too much), say that she is smart - she will love you :)

To get back to this video:

To attract women you need to have the deal breakers handled. If you have those you are very attractive to women:

Confidence

Humor

Detachment 

Edgyness

Intimate and Dirty Sex

And then there are the deal breakers which are nice bonuses to women but you can still get women without them:

Looks

Security/money

Social status

Loyalty 

You all have alot of interesting and varied points that is for sure, as I thought you may, thanks for your advice so far everyone. :)

wait how necessary is humor? I have humor but only with close friends. So I guess I have humor ;) Never mind 

In my experiences with women, self-confidence, intelligence, be authentic, know the basics about what to wear in each occasion. A man that knows what he wants and know how to express it to the world attracts the women.

• A nice haircut, girl love that shit.
  • Facial hair, that's taken care of.

But Mysterious with average and above looks, are go to things for a younger woman 

The degree to which you are internally grounded directly correlates (the most out of all traits) to your levels of attractiveness as a man. I would say this is true for initial interactions as well as long term interactions.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven your's sounds the most accurate advice so far if I do say so myself, just sounds right....not faking I guess, being totally yourself around women and not trying to impress them, as being authentic in itself will attract them, I guess? Another question would be are there just some women who cannot be attracted by any man, for whatever reason? Like does pickup work on 90% of women, or 100%?

7 minutes ago, Light Lover said:

@RendHeaven your's sounds the most accurate advice so far if I do say so myself, just sounds right....not faking I guess, being totally yourself around women and not trying to impress them, as being authentic in itself will attract them, I guess? Another question would be are there just some women who cannot be attracted by any man, for whatever reason? Like does pickup work on 90% of women, or 100%?

What are you asking then? How can I make sure I will never get rejected? That's doesn't exist. Even the best PUA or most famous celebrity still has to deal with rejection from time to time. That's just part of the game. 

@SFRL yes that is what I was asking, I didn't know if it was possible to never get rejected honestly...You see these guys like Zan perrion who I have just found out about and others and it just seems that they ar eirresistible and their techniques are fullproof. I guess you just never see these guys get 'rejected' on camera, you only ever see them have success with women, freaky. It is interesting to read all of your replies, I know this question feels like it has been beaten to death but to hear all of your own opinions based personal experiences around women is enlightening! Alot of you are older than me as well so you are bound to know more.

1 hour ago, Light Lover said:

@SFRL yes that is what I was asking, I didn't know if it was possible to never get rejected honestly...You see these guys like Zan perrion who I have just found out about and others and it just seems that they ar eirresistible and their techniques are fullproof. I guess you just never see these guys get 'rejected' on camera, you only ever see them have success with women, freaky. It is interesting to read all of your replies, I know this question feels like it has been beaten to death but to hear all of your own opinions based personal experiences around women is enlightening! Alot of you are older than me as well so you are bound to know more.

Everyone gets rejected. If they claim they don't they are fake. Leonardo DiCaprio gets rejected. Trust me. 

If a guy acts like he never gets rejected it's a scam. And you probably shouldn't trust that source. 

Edited by SFRL