Salvijus

Path to enlightenment don't have to be painful

52 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I didn’t say I could give you an insight. Besides that implies duality. 

I just asked if you had considered that there may be one insight. And that insight may not be the result of anything within the field of knowledge, experience, memory. (Accumulation) 

No one can give you anything. You see that right?

See, it’s hard when you have to back up your words.  Saying something is one thing, actually being able to back it up is another. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

No physical/emotional pain during the path to Enlightenment ?

Who claims there is no pain is an amateur, an aspirant to awakening. 

26 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@Joseph Maynor

What if there is really only one insight?

What if by us continuing in the direction of time (psychological becoming) we are preventing that one major insight that ends the movement of time altogether? 

What if the reason there are so many partial insights is because each of those insights is fragmented and a movement of duality? 

Could there be only One whole insight? 

What is insight? Is insight gained through the accumulation of knowledge, experience, memory? 

Something that may interest you buddy:)

I don’t understand why you are getting all defensive. 

Look at what I asked you originally 

@Joseph Maynor

nobody can give/teach you this stuff. And We must explore without bias. 

I have simply offered some possible questions that may be valuable. Never know right. 

Edited by Faceless

Oh, there is pain... Depends on how fast you want to evolve :)

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

8 hours ago, Faceless said:

@Joseph Maynor

What if there is really only one insight?

What if by us continuing in the direction of time (psychological becoming) we are preventing that one major insight that ends the movement of time altogether? 

What if the reason there are so many partial insights is because each of those insights is fragmented and a movement of duality? 

Could there be only One whole insight? 

What is insight? Is insight gained through the accumulation of knowledge, experience, memory? 

Something that may interest you buddy:)

and what if there is no time? only process only space? and literally we might never reach light speed. 

what if your brain activity would just look like a river from above (if you could look inside) and a thought is really nothing else than a thunderstorm?

that's how time stands still, in the earth and we are processing on it, no past no future just like that only now.

that's the most logic for myself. but i won't prove it, i'm happy that i  came to that conclusion some years ago - makes life so much easier. in the end we still only know that we don't know.

(hope i didn't spill the beans, by the way luke skywalker is darth vaiders son) ? just worked for me and is only a possible solution.

for me it worked well because i understood every moment is just one chance - if it's gone it's gone, if i hesitate the chance is gone. but what i achieve now, change now will last as a small change forever. it is a help for decision making.

will you just watch or get involved? and do something meaningful for another?

Edited by now is forever

Actually I'm sorry for not stating that, that is in my experience. But the Buddha actually teaches how suffering is not needed to attain enlightenment.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Solace said:

Actually I'm sorry for not stating that, that is in my experience. But the Buddha actually teaches how suffering is not needed to attain enlightenment.

Is not that suffering is needed or not. It is a consequence of breaking the blueprint of the Ego/Mind, and that hurts physically if you do it in months.

But if you do it in decades, probably there is no suffering. 

I really don't get it ... this psychedelic trips are just food for ego in a sense , you have ''insights'' but that don't change nothing about your life , you see 'God' , but without psychedelics you return to your old habits of thinking , nothing embodied . Of course , psychedelics have your uselfulness in this path of enlightment , but chasing for insights just while you are tripping don't make any difference for you , if it's just in your tripping . And that's why you have  many gurus and teachers that never used psychedelics , don't have these insights , but the depth and the embodiment of their enlightmenet is real , solid , they don't chase for this trips of truths . Your need to ''understand'' truth is maybe the barrier for you to live it . 

The teachings are simple , look the best teachers , they are simple in his words . Just be careful with what you are chasing : truth or you need to show truth and fit in to your terms . It's easy to see that you don't exist , but very difficult to let go of what you want  

Edited by tecladocasio

@Quanty Yes, I feel this to be quite true :) Thank you for the insight.

Edited by Solace

5 hours ago, tecladocasio said:

I really don't get it ... this psychedelic trips are just food for ego in a sense , you have ''insights'' but that don't change nothing about your life , you see 'God' , but without psychedelics you return to your old habits of thinking , nothing embodied . Of course , psychedelics have your uselfulness in this path of enlightment , but chasing for insights just while you are tripping don't make any difference for you , if it's just in your tripping . And that's why you have  many gurus and teachers that never used psychedelics , don't have these insights , but the depth and the embodiment of their enlightmenet is real , solid , they don't chase for this trips of truths . Your need to ''understand'' truth is maybe the barrier for you to live it . 

The teachings are simple , look the best teachers , they are simple in his words . Just be careful with what you are chasing : truth or you need to show truth and fit in to your terms . It's easy to see that you don't exist , but very difficult to let go of what you want  

Indeed. But if you know how to use them, it is just marvelous ;) just like coffee. 

On 10.6.2018 at 2:01 PM, tecladocasio said:

It's easy to see that you don't exist , but very difficult to let go of what you want  

counter clockwise - if you have proved yourself to not exist, try to prove yourself the opposite - it's magic. letting life inside, empower yourself with manual creative relearning! instead of letting go of something, you can unlearn and relearn yourself and create your world into something meaningful.

there is no meaning in being separated from the world. empty yourself to let the beauty of eternity inside. wisdom will just come along the way.

Edited by now is forever