Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
perlita

Leo's third blog entry: no thought state

1 post in this topic

This has been discussed here a bunch of times so I am just gonna share this video for whoever is interested. I don't want to sound arrogant, that's not my intent at all here, but the no-thought state doesn't require years of meditation - you can uninstall your outdate OS1 and upload OS2 much faster than that. I am on my third month of self-inquiry+35 minutes of daily meditation+ some chanting in Sanskrit (Nirvana Shatakam+ Gita)  (sometimes just listening to it). Almost 80 percent of self-referential thoughts are gone and it feels incredibly liberating. It's not stable yet - the ego does attack with vengeance, as explained here http://happinessbeyondthought.blogspot.com/2018/05/self-inquiry-vs-egosis-how-it-works.html Usually i go through ego/monkey mind attacks every 5 days or so where I have to do self-inquiry almost non-stop: Who thinks she's losing her mind? Who's having this thought?? Who the hell sent you?? and then, like magic, it's still again. I think Gary Weber's teaching is overlooked and lost in this noisy and crowded space. You can find his books online for free. Check it out. 

Edited by perlita