Star Net

Join Us : Challenge Team

105 posts in this topic

Partial fail today,

I slept for like two hours from 19:25 - 21:25 and I waked up before several Minutes.

Maybe I will sleep after 2 hours from now again.

Hi @Eurpola , I hope You are doing well,

When I do this breathing exercise I do not feel I need to sleep, It gives a relaxation to the body and it takes stress from the body,

Actually I will add something to this breathing exercise next week that will make it more powerful,

When You need to sleep maybe it is not because of the breathing exercise, Maybe it is because of that Your body really in need to sleep.

10 minutes ago, now is forever said:

ohhhh just 20 mins until i have to sleep. it's still very bright outside. also didn't do the practice beforehand. at 4 it will be already dark. confused ?‍♀️ 

better get in your jamies, boi

6 minutes ago, now is forever said:

berlin... it's summertime, happy i don't live in sweden or further up.

It will start to get dark during the next hour I think.

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

girl

its an expression

BOI

Very cool idea, Will participate for sure.
We need to update the first post when new challenge\vote arises. Now it's pretty hard to follow because you have to read every page to see what's going, very inconvinitent. 

Hi @Hello from Russia Welcome to the forum,

4 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Very cool idea, Will participate for sure.
We need to update the first post when new challenge\vote arises. Now it's pretty hard to follow because you have to read every page to see what's going, very inconvinitent. 

You are completely right, but unfortunately I cant change the first post, I will talk with the moderators about it, thanks for Your suggestion.

I waked up at 04:00 and I did the 20 minutes of breathing exercise and I feel relaxed and ready to learn

23 hours ago, Star Net said:

Hi @Eurpola , I hope You are doing well,

When I do this breathing exercise I do not feel I need to sleep, It gives a relaxation to the body and it takes stress from the body,

Actually I will add something to this breathing exercise next week that will make it more powerful,

When You need to sleep maybe it is not because of the breathing exercise, Maybe it is because of that Your body really in need to sleep.

Yes that highly possible, I work for about 280 hours month and my body are used to siesta at lunchtime.

First night at floor was alright though. I woke up a couple of times a little confused over what I did on the floor, and in the morning I felt like I been wrestling with someone. At the 04.00 breathing I fell directly back into sleep again and I didnt wake up until 5. Tomorrow I will sit up and do it instead like in winhof-method. 

Looking forward to the +Addon.

How did it go for you guys?

Update:

Not doing great on the sleeping part. Had a little trouble sleeping the past few nights...

But I have been working on the breathing. Not doing them at the exact times scheduled due to some responsibilities, but I did them no more than an hour before or after the scheduled time :)

It does help to relax me. Was having a small anxiety attack and couldn't understand where it was coming from. It kept getting worse for no reason... So I stopped and did the breathing. It really helped relax my mind and body. ?

Hi everyone

On 17.06.2018 at 6:49 AM, now is forever said:

found out it's just impossible by not counting the ticks through, in the learning process. if i count 1 and count 2 and count 2 it will go. but then i don't take enough breath. if i count 2 and 2 and the result will also be 2. if i count the first two and count the holding and going in one wave it is better. but best is to count through from the start.

I did not understand exactly what You mean, but I undertood that You have a problem with counting the ticks, So I will explain it to You again here

We inhale for a mount of ticks that thats comfotable for Us, Then We hold Our breath for 2 ticks, then we exhale for 2X amount of ticks that We inahled before,

Example : lets say I am comfotable with 4 ticks inhale now, So I am going to inhale for 4 ticks, then I will hold my breath for 2 ticks, then I will exhale for 8 ticks, because 2 * 4( the inhale ticks ) = 8 ticks.

Then maybe I will be comfotable for lets say 6 ticks of inhale, So I inhale for 6 ticks, then I hold my breath for 2 ticks, then I exhale for 12 ticks, because 2*6(The inhale ticks ) = 12 ticks,

and I go on and on .....

- - - do it comfortably, do not go hard on Yourself - - -

I hope that will be beneficial for You.

On 17.06.2018 at 6:49 AM, now is forever said:

(by the way @Star Netwhat do you want to tell us with the 5mins rule? i tried multiple possibilities in my head - thought best was to ask you directly)

5 Seconds Rule By Mel Robbins

Search about it in Youtube and Google, it is very simple and it helps You to execute the steps towards Your targets in life. it is powerful, and You can read the book too if You want.

Thanks Mel Robbins, You helped Me alot, Thanks again.

@now is forever Do not hesitate to ask.

9 hours ago, Eurpola said:

Yes that highly possible, I work for about 280 hours month and my body are used to siesta at lunchtime.

It is good and important to work hard, but remember that Working harder has limits, and working smarter has no limits.

3 hours ago, zoey101 said:

Update:

Not doing great on the sleeping part. Had a little trouble sleeping the past few nights...

But I have been working on the breathing. Not doing them at the exact times scheduled due to some responsibilities, but I did them no more than an hour before or after the scheduled time :)

It does help to relax me. Was having a small anxiety attack and couldn't understand where it was coming from. It kept getting worse for no reason... So I stopped and did the breathing. It really helped relax my mind and body. ?

Maybe the cause of the anxiety attack is because You were having trouble sleeping the past few nights.

Edited by Star Net

34 minutes ago, now is forever said:

figured it is maybe about getting up in the first 5mins after waking up.

The 5 Seconds Rule - By Mel Robinns

No it is not about getting up in the first 5 minutes after waking up, thats not true.

It helps You not to hesitate and procrastinate When You take steps towards Your dreams,

Search about it in Youtube and google, and You can read the book if You want to.

10 hours ago, Star Net said:

Maybe the cause of the anxiety attack is because You were having trouble sleeping the past few nights.

Yeah lol that was my thinking as well. I finally was able to sleep last night :) Woke up early, got some stuff done and had plenty of time for the breathing. Starting the day feeling pretty relaxed. We'll see how that goes lol

the day before yesterday:  i did no breathing session,went to sleep at 23.30(early for me), i had a hard time falling asleep too@Star Net @now is forever because my mind was filled with  problems i avoided to contemplate for weeks.

yesterday: i woke up at 7.00 and did the first session of breathing but after it i wasted pretty much all morning. i did the second round after 18;00 instead of 12;00. and finally the 3rd one at 22;00. i had a hard time falling asleep again -though not like the previous day 

today: woke up at 6;00. hesitated at first but did the 1st session eventually. than i wasted again pretty much all morning. around 17:00 the 2nd one but fell asleep half away through  it. i did the 3rd around 19.00 . i wasted some time till 22.00 on the internet because i felt resistant to go to bed. I find it difficult to keep a steady breathing peace.

problems:   I find it difficult to keep a steady breathing peace and to not procrastinate in the morning 

Edited by Everyday

15 hours ago, now is forever said:

@Everyday are you usually under pressure? might be that you have to figure out what you really want or need, where your path is heading. procrastination comes for me when the mountain is to high to start climbing. not knowing witch path to chose.

so you could use your morning to organize your thoughts instead. creatively.

Edited 14 hours ago by now is forever

well, this applies to me 100% . thank you for this tip. i really need to figure out my strategy for the fallowing months 

On 18.06.2018 at 6:40 PM, Everyday said:

went to sleep at 23.30(early for me)

You seem like You used to not sleep or sleep very late at night, and Maybe that is the reason that You are facing problem when it comes to sleep,