Star Net

Join Us : Challenge Team

105 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Dinesh Karki said:

Vote for 3

Grr! ? Hahahaha 2!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH sleep "ON THE FLOOOR"! By Jennifer Lopez!! Hahahahaha

I vote 3.

10 hours ago, Solace said:

I choose 2 and a half. Or maybe 3 and a quarter?

Actually absolute infinity, that’s a more spiritual thing to say.

All of them at once, and none of them simultaneously. 

make Your vote clear so that We can count it, less than 6 hours left.

I’m in. I vote for 3 ?.. i already sleep on the floor because it feels so good

Hi everyone

3 - @Charlotte   @zoey101        @Dinesh Karki    @Star Net    @traffy.law
2 - @John Iverson    @Everyday   

Challenge 3 collected most of the votes and will be applied.

3 - Sleeping 21:00 - 04:00 everyday, and apply the following breathing technique for 3 times a day for 20 minutes at ( 04:00 - 04:20, 12:00 - 12:20, 20:00 - 20:20 )for the next 7 days.

We will change some rules here, Joining period will be 24 hours instead of 3 days, in case others want to join Us in the challenge,

in the next 24 hours Members can Join challenge 3,

Challenge 3 will begin at 02:00 GMT Saturday, June 16, 2018.

6 hours ago, now is forever said:

@John Iverson do you get what hangry means? it's good to know it when you are in a relationship. but also when you work with others etc. it's the phenomenon (guys have it more often than girls) of being so hungry you are getting angry.

maybe people can get hangry for love and attention or meaning, too.  it's a magical word.

I know that!  We are also use that word here in the Philippines, here in the Philippines guys is simple and you cannot see us be hangry,. But girls is sooooooo cuteeeeee when i see girls that is hangry! Hahaha i want to tease them hahaha! I love how a girl react to his boyfriend when he is angry and we will give them food! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ For her to be calm and see a gestures like a caaat! Hahahaha after being angry they will get clingy to you rub their body like a caat after you give them food! hahahahaha cutieeee

Ok, I go for option 1 by myself. GL (I'm willing to connect with people sharing the same goal)

Edited by Soulbass

10 hours ago, now is forever said:

wow that's manipulative... do you mean a foreign coupple? in the second example? but nice that you know it. for me the meaning seems to be different: use it for yourself to let go of manipulation. you can relax situations of stress in groups of two or more - but well, we are different gender, different people, living in very different cultures we are hungered for different things i'll give you some icecold/clear thoughts in winter ❄️ = ? currently running on summer mode ☀️ = ❤️

by the way, will also be interesting how we enter the challenge all at different time zones ?

What makes it manipulation? ?I'm sorry , 

I put it that way to express the softness, there is a word in tagalog, Lambing..that i want to say in english . but i searched it on google i cannot find a specific word for that so i express it by cat.. if you see a cat it is tender, and affectionate, it wil hug you ,you will feel softttt, 

suffering? Of?

i see the negative and the positive.. but i choose to reply the negative because i want to know something, cuz I didn't expect that.. i want a positivity here so i want to fix it

33 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@John Iverson everything alright ? but you see how even pictures are differently interpreted? interesting isn't it. hangry is a magical word ?

(even bunnys can get sexually loaded symbols)

Wew! , ☺️?Yes , I seeeee you're right it is interesting ? I believe in magic :) 

insert music background* Got to believe in magic, tell me how two people find each other, in a world that full of strangers,. Hahahaha

edit: a bunny? Really!!!! Haha! A cutieee bunny gets sexually loaded symbols? Ohhh ? I never heard that,.. i feel sad for the little bunny, cuz they are cuteeeeee! Loook, ? see!! ????????? they are cute!! Haha

Edited by John Iverson

@now is forever

No absolutely notttttt!! I'm ?????????????????????????? mostly i could be your ??????⛄️ And offers you ????????????????????????????? :D we can eat together A FEAAAAASSTTTT! Offering? Hahaha peace HAHA

Edited by John Iverson

I will definitely join you guys! Looking forward to it. Fun idea of you!

3 - Sleeping 21:00 - 04:00 everyday, and apply the following breathing technique for 3 times a day for 20 minutes at ( 04:00 - 04:20, 12:00 - 12:20, 20:00 - 20:20 )for the next 7 days.

02:00 GMT Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 02:00 GMT Saturday, June 23, 2018

10 hours ago, traffy.law said:

Game! Good luck guys

Good Luck For You

Do you have any tips on how to not fall asleep when doing the breathing exercise? :/

@Eurpola

-cold, from a fan or outside

-back straight

-coffee or tea

:Dbut youll probably doze off anyway

Dont look at me! Look inside!