Star Net

Join Us : Challenge Team

105 posts in this topic

Challenge Team

in this topic we will create challenges

Members can join the challenges by infoming us in this topic.

There will be several challenges each time and Members can vote to choose the type of the challenge in this topic.

Voting Period for each challenge : 3 days ( after 3 days the challenge that gain most votes will be applied )

Number of Challenges to choose from : No more than 3, And they must be declared by @Star Net only.

Joining Period for each challenge : 3 days after the voting period ( No member can join the challenge after this period )

Challenge Period : 7 to 21 days, No more than 21 days, and there will be only 1 choosen challenge each time

Note : The challenge must be Practical and about self actualization

((( The First Three challenges to vote for will be declared at 02:00 GMT, Monday, June 11, 2018 ))

The main Idea about this topic is that We enter the challenge as a team or as a group, not alone, and that will be helpful,

We can help each other during the challenge,

There will be positive and negative feed back that We can discuss during the challenge.

The conversations and discussions during each challenge will be helpful even for the people that were out of the challenge and one day in the future they wanted to apply this challenge to their lives, They can get maybe a good source of informations about what we had gone through during the challenge.

Feel Free to add any idea to this Topic

Thanks everyone

I AM ABSOLUTE...ly in :P

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@zoey101 @John Iverson @Rilles @Dinesh Karki @Schmitz @Everyday

Challenges

1 - Dry Vegan Raw Intermittent Fasting ( 20 Hours fasting, 4 Hours no fasting) for the next 7 days

( Drink a proper amount of water and eat healthy )

(also You can make soups, boil legumes and something like that )

2 - Sleeping on the ground for the next 7 days

( You do Your daily activities, But when You sleep You sleep on the ground )

3 - Sleeping 21:00 - 04:00 everyday, and apply the following breathing technique for 3 times a day for 20 minutes at ( 04:00 - 04:20, 12:00 - 12:20, 20:00 - 20:20 )for the next 7 days.

- The breathing technique is something that I am using, It is take inhale for amount of ticks that You are comfortable with, then hold Your breath for 2 ticks,Then exhale for twice the amount of inhale ticks, then start again for 20 minutes.

-Technique that Will help You excuting the challenges : 5 Seconds Rule By Mel Robbins ( its simple You can search and read about it, understanding it will just take like just a little time, and You can read the whole book if You want to ).

-  Warnning : We are not providing any health advice or medical advice, We are not responsible for Any effects that these challenges may create, We tried these challenges before and It was ok for Us, When You take any of the informations here You will be fully responsible about Yourself and about everything, You can consult doctors or specialized people about the challenges before doing Them.-

Feel free to report anything improper or incorrect to the forum managers,
The owner and the moderators of the forum can delete and remove anything that seems improper or incorrect,

Warning : These challenges are not for Pregnant women or sick people, So if You are a pregnant or sick do not do the challenges, please ...

Edited by Star Net

Voting door is opened 02:00 11, June 2018 - 02:00 14, June 2018,

You can vote by typing the number of the challenge easily,

Votes will be counted at the end of the voting period, and the challenge with the most votes will be applied,

Thanks

Lmao, lets see how many actually do this

6 minutes ago, Rilles said:

i vote 3

damn, u really be following me

I guess 3 seems like the only one I might actually have a chance at lol

I am too Spanish to give up food lmao and I can't just drop everything for a week as much as I would love to lol

On 11.06.2018 at 5:51 PM, zoey101 said:

I am too Spanish to give up food lmao and I can't just drop everything for a week as much as I would love to lol

hahahaxD, I am choosing 1 because I am too bad in cooking.

1 minute ago, Star Net said:

hahahaxD, I am choosing 1 because I am too bad in cooking.

Noooo! I need food! lol