perlita

Do you feel like you are being guided?

35 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Solace said:

We are being guided all of the time. Every thought, or emotion or situation is brought to us by our higher selves to help us raise our vibration and become more integrated. 24/7 we are being guided in this way, everything that arises is sent to help you even if you don't know how yet :)

We also each have guardian angels and spirit guides that are here to assist us, but they won't reveal themselves until you are integrated to a certain point if at all.

Just know you are being guided all of the time. There are much greater forces than your egoistic mind that are making things happen, and manifesting parallel realities for you. Trust in this. And know that the thought, "Am I being guided" is only arising to guide you closer to your spiritual heart centre so that you become the higher self that gives you that guidance. That's when everything you want is manifested instantly, life becomes a synchronize adventure.

Don't be distracted by these thoughts, and keep focusing on your true nature, and all questions will be resolved for you!

You need to go from Heart to Heart-Mind.  Heart is great, but if you wanna change systems you need Heart-Mind.  Heart is just half the battle.  Heart-Mind is the next level for you.  Don’t think of Mind, think of Heart-Mind.  Its a concept that was actually developed in Chinese Philosophy.  Unlike in the West, they conceived of Heart-Mind as a unity, as one thing.  Explore Heart-Mind!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You don’t seek it.  It seeks you.

This must be an "in Soviet Russia" joke

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

6 hours ago, Faceless said:

I don’t personaly learn by accumulation. To me self learning is freedom from the old/past. Freedom from all personal and collective authority. 

Unbound by the pattern of the conditioned consciousness. Unbound by the movement of time. Please take time and understand what’s said before your response. I am responding to meet one another. :)

That's interesting though. In essence, what is authority though? Authority is anyone who can dictate power over your life, and by trusting yourself, you become the authority in your life. That is what's meant by being both the guided and the guide.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

2 hours ago, WaterfallMachine said:

Authority is anyone who can dictate power over your life, and by trusting yourself, you become the authority in your life.

In self learning and understanding (self inquiry/self reflection), if there is any authority whatsoever, is one able to observe without that authority altering or distorting that observation? 

Or does one meet that observation (through the eyes/point of view) of that authority? 

7 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

It's misunderstood because it's gobbledygook 

?

Watch out that personal/collective authority..

It will get you

Edited by Faceless

8 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You need to go from Heart to Heart-Mind.  Heart is great, but if you wanna change systems you need Heart-Mind.  Heart is just half the battle.  Heart-Mind is the next level for you.  Don’t think of Mind, think of Heart-Mind.  Its a concept that was actually developed in Chinese Philosophy.  Unlike in the West, they conceived of Heart-Mind as a unity, as one thing.  Explore Heart-Mind!

How do you do it though?

10 hours ago, Faceless said:

I have never heard of that person that you suggested. @perlita

Google it, you won't be disappointed :)

Truth>heart>mind>body. Takes 6 seconds or so. Truth is the guide, some mental falsity allows for intuition, which is the awareness of relativity to the Truth. Because you are actually the Truth. How funny is that? Am I laughing alone? Probably. Yeah. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

26 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Truth is the guide, some mental falsity allows for intuition, which is the awareness of relativity to the Truth. 

However, that intuition for some reason doesn't arise in the minds of entire world population but in the minds of the very few. Why is that? 

Edited by perlita

@perlita Because it’s hard to notice falsity as an illusion in an illusion of falsity.  And because it matters, and doesn’t matter. Like, everyone is talking to other people and looking in their eyes, without ever noticing the eye never grows, and the center is empty nothingness, and as we look at eachother’s eyes, we’re seeing “pupils”. The pupils (students) that we all are, the emptiness / the one that we all are. The situation is too obvious and that’s how it is convincing.     The Light is allowed by that there is “we”, and that “get’s accomplished” by empty pupils allowing the light. You know what I’m sayin? It’s just a reference, pointing to the obviousness of the entire situation. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

46 minutes ago, perlita said:

How do you do it though?

You gotta create it.  You create a vision first and then embody it.  That’s how the process works.  

13 hours ago, Faceless said:

In self learning and understanding (self inquiry/self reflection), if there is any authority whatsoever, is one able to observe without that authority altering or distorting that observation? 

Or does one meet that observation (through the eyes/point of view) of that authority? 

The authority is the raw observation over theory. By merging with the experience, you become the authority.

― Socrates

5 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

The authority is the raw observation over theory

What authority is there in this raw observation? 

6 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

By merging with the experience, you become the authority.

Who is merging? 

13 hours ago, Faceless said:

The movement of self — the subtlest authority.

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

What authority is there in this raw observation? 

Who is merging? 

No one is. I simply say it’s “you” as an oversimplifcation — because of how limited human language can be.

― Socrates