perlita

Do you feel like you are being guided?

35 posts in this topic

Do you experience a sense of guidance on your path? Gary Weber ("Happiness beyond thought") says this self-aware field of consciousness is very selective - the awakening happens only to 1/1000 folk.  He likes to quote  Ramana: "(S)he knows what is best and when and how to do it. Leave everything entirely to Her. Hers is the burden: you have no longer any cares. All your cares are Hers. Such is surrender." 
Do you feel Her presence in your life right now? 

I used to feel like that.  Now I feel like it’s more integrated than that.  I am part of the whole.  I’m not this separate thing that’s being guided.  It’s just how the whole complex system of my life is adjusting within itself.  But yes, most definitely so.  I am being guided, to gloss it that way.  And you wanna surrender yourself to that.  That’s a lot of what Life Purpose is about — locking-in with that guidance.  Having the courage to follow that guidance no matter what.  That’s what a creator does.  It’s all about opening up a channel for the Universe to work through you.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Why do we seek guidance?? 

You don’t seek it.  It seeks you.

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Why do we seek guidance?? 

Some do it for perfect answers or a need to be dependent on people, though the best ones ask to be able to learn how to guide themselves.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

3 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

Some do it for perfect answers or a need to be dependent on people, though the best ones ask to be able to learn how to guide themselves.

It’s deeper than that.  There is a deeper guidance there.  It’s not you, it comes from outside you.  You’re just a conduit, a channel for the guidance — a means for its expression.

Good video on point

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It’s deeper than that.  There is a deeper guidance there.  It’s not you, it comes from outside you.

Good video on point

I’ve seen this and have been working on it for an entire year with much more advanced concepts. I understood what you daid, but what I said was an oversimplification. I just said so in case the person asking may need to understand this level of thinking before reaching our level of thinking.

Even with guidance from the universe and intuition— the best I can word it — we still have the freewill to accept it or not. It’s not that I disagree with using intuition. It’s more that some forms and sources of intuition are better listened to than others from experience.

Just like discernment in books and mentors, I’ve found discernment in intuition. 

This is why I said I asked guidance to be able to guide myself later on. 

Edited by WaterfallMachine

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You don’t seek it.  It seeks you.

Did guidance seek you?

Or are the you and ‘guidance’ one and the same movement?

Edited by Faceless

12 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

Some do it for perfect answers or a need to be dependent on people

Sure 

this is encouraged

Edited by Faceless

That’s also what thought does...

It seeks security in the very mechanism that creates insecurity. 

Its in this compulsion to accept authority, be it personaly and collective. 

Maybe one day the majority of man/woman will have a capacity to end this movement of being bound by the shackles of authority. 

To me this is all very interesting. 

17 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Did guidance seek you?

Or are the you and ‘guidance’ one and the same movement?

It’s all one.

23 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

I’ve seen this and have been working on it for an entire year with much more advanced concepts. I understood what you daid, but what I said was an oversimplification. I just said so in case the person asking may need to understand this level of thinking before reaching our level of thinking.

Even with guidance from the universe and intuition— the best I can word it — we still have the freewill to accept it or not. It’s not that I disagree with using intuition. It’s more that some forms and sources of intuition are better listened to than others from experience.

Just like discernment in books and mentors, I’ve found discernment in intuition. 

This is why I said I asked guidance to be able to guide myself later on. 

I resonate with what you’re saying here. Once you tap into it, or let it tap into you, you’ll know.  It’s like adjusting a lens to allow the Universe to shine through you.  

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It’s all one.

So guidance isn’t what is needed. It’s self understanding and having a capacity to learn without the collective authority, and the authority of the knower/known (the me) 

A capacity of observation free of the the thinker/known. 

Freedom form or all authority is a necessity. You see that?

28 minutes ago, Faceless said:

So guidance isn’t what is needed. It’s self understanding and having a capacity to learn without the collective authority, and the authority of the knower/known (the me) 

A capacity of observation free of the the thinker/known. 

Freedom form or all authority is a necessity. You see that?

I think you’re coming from a rigid picture of what you think Enlightenment is and you’re trying to fit everything into that picture.  You gotta learn how to distinguish thought-stories from BE-ing. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think you’re coming from a rigid picture of what you think Enlightenment is and you’re trying to fit everything into that picture.  You gotta learn how to distinguish thought-stories from BE-ing. 

:)Why do you say that. 

I haven't and don’t concern myself with “enlightenment” 

And as I said up above I am not approaching what is with any accumulation. That is actual self learning...I think you are not understanding what’s being said.

You might want to explore a little more. What I posted above is generally misunderstood. Even by the cleverest of the clever. 

This conversation got a life of its own :) Here is what I meant by "guidance" : information, books, movies, music manifesting at the exactly right moment,  as well as signs (quite literary, on T-shirts I see around town) as well as random conversations I overhear. Syncronicities are mind blowing to say the least. And yes @Faceless, the guidance and the guided are ultimately the same thing, but not all of us at Level 5+ just yet. I believe that Ramana Maharshi knew what he was talking about. Don't you?:) 

We are being guided all of the time. Every thought, or emotion or situation is brought to us by our higher selves to help us raise our vibration and become more integrated. 24/7 we are being guided in this way, everything that arises is sent to help you even if you don't know how yet :)

We also each have guardian angels and spirit guides that are here to assist us, but they won't reveal themselves until you are integrated to a certain point if at all.

Just know you are being guided all of the time. There are much greater forces than your egoistic mind that are making things happen, and manifesting parallel realities for you. Trust in this. And know that the thought, "Am I being guided" is only arising to guide you closer to your spiritual heart centre so that you become the higher self that gives you that guidance. That's when everything you want is manifested instantly, life becomes a synchronize adventure.

Don't be distracted by these thoughts, and keep focusing on your true nature, and all questions will be resolved for you!

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

9 minutes ago, perlita said:

And yes @Faceless, the guidance and the guided are ultimately the same thing, but not all of us at Level 5+ just yet. I believe that Ramana Maharshi knew what he was talking about. Don't you?:) 

I don’t personaly learn by accumulation. To me self learning is freedom from the old/past. Freedom from all personal and collective authority. 

Unbound by the pattern of the conditioned consciousness. Unbound by the movement of time. Please take time and understand what’s said before your response. I am responding to meet one another. :)

Edited by Faceless

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It’s all about opening up a channel for the Universe to work through you.  

?♥️