egoless

Consciousness has nothing to do with spirituality

182 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, MiracleMan said:

Do you believe Jesus is the only way to realize Truth?

According to his words, He believes jesus IS the truth. So..

2 minutes ago, Azza said:

According to his words, He believes jesus IS the truth. So..

Holy trinity. Jesus is incarnated infinite God who came into his creation to forgive us and guide us towards his infinite love. 

3 minutes ago, egoless said:

I can’t Joseph. This place won’t aid me in strengthening my relationship with Jesus. I just shared with you all my new understanding and Truth. I felt responsible to return here after I was gone for month to share all this with you because I consider many of you as my online friends! I understood that I was deceived and inviting you all to challange your worldview as I did for one month non-stop and see where it goes. Lastly, I will add that I was always feeling the existence of personal God. God to me was always alive and ifinitely intelligence. I always had the feeling that he is everywhere but at the same time I am separate self with my own free will. My search for the Truth of the source of reality was always sincere. I believe this is why I was answered by Jesus. I wish you all to find the True God for yourselves. 

I"m open @egoless .  I was a Christian for most of my life, and I feel like your first religion is like your first love; even though your relationship with them is over, there is still a part of them that's always within you.  

So how do we get into contact with Jesus, and how do we know that it is Him?  How do you know whether His appearance is real or an illusion?

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

14 minutes ago, Azza said:

can say that THIS belief is driven by curiousity? Or the search for happiness. A final peace of mind.

I understand. This is what I refer to as psychological time. As long as there is this need to become psychologically secure one is moving in accordance to fear. A movement to escape fear. Therefore a movement of fear seeking its opposite. 

Thought/self seeking security. 

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, WildeChilde said:

I"m open @egoless .  I was a Christian for most of my life, and I feel like your first religion is like your first love; even though your relationship with them is over, there is still a part of them that's always within you.  

So how do we get into contact with Jesus, and how do we know that it is Him?  How do you know whether His appearance is real or an illusion?

It’s unexplainable by words. You know it because his whole attention is on you when you need to be saved the most. The way by which he saves you is unexplainable miracle. The rest in PM.

19 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

I wonder how I could possibly incorporate that :/ I am Christian, I have strong belief in my faith, are we supposed to not believe? or is it just something else?

First of all we can’t seek truth. Because the seeker is corrupted by its past/conditioning. 

The seeker must be understood.

That conditioning must be totally suspended

If we can understand oursleves, which means not be burdened by that conditioning, we can cease to move according to the center (the i)

If we are not free to inquire we will not be able to investigate without bias/prejudice disrupting/distorting the inquiry. 

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

As long as there is this need to become psychologically secure one is moving in accordance to fear. A movement to escape fear. 

Fear from what? Not knowing? 

I'd like to make a little twist here, "As long as there is this need to become psychologically content one is moving in accordance to happiness. A movement to reach happiness" ;)

1 minute ago, egoless said:

It’s unexplainable by words. You know it because his whole attention is on you when you need to be saved the most. The way by which he saves you is unexplainable miracle

@WildeChilde  Watch the video "Christ consciousness". If that doesn't do for you, you just aren't ready yet. IMO

8 minutes ago, Azza said:

Fear from what? Not knowing? 

Sure. To thought/ego not knowing implies thought/ego has no job any longer. That’s a problem for thought/ego .

8 minutes ago, Azza said:

I'd like to make a little twist here, "As long as there is this need to become psychologically content one is moving in accordance to happiness. A movement to reach happiness" ;)

Where does this movement to become/reach happiness come from? 

Is this a reaction to its opposite? 

Edited by Faceless

Is this a reaction to its opposite? 

And doesn’t that opposite imply the movement of fear??

That’s the way thought moves. It breaks into pieces, it chooses between. It moves dualistically...Thought is a fragmentatary process.

Thought/the self seeks security. And if it finds security it moves again to create insecurity. Thought seeks security but at the same time doesn't want to find that security because if it does it has no job any longer. It must maintain it’s role/permanence. 

So life becomes a tugawar so to speak .

As in conflict/suffering. 

Edited by Faceless

@Azza no lol 

but we can talk with each other. And we can walk together/learn together:)

Sorry if i said something out of place. Idk exactly what i said wrong but I'll try to keep my personal matters out of here. Lol 

1 minute ago, Azza said:

Sorry if i said something out of place. Idk exactly what i said wrong but I'll try to keep my personal matters out of here. Lol 

It’s ok.....We learn through relationship. Relationship can show us (what is) in oursleves, if we are willing to listen/see without defense. 

:)

It’s ok.....We learn through relationship. Relationship can show us (what is) in oursleves, if we are willing to listen/see without defense. 

:)

No it's because my post was deleted lol i was genuinely joking but i understand it could be misunderstood.

2 hours ago, egoless said:

Study the Truth about the life of Jesus both from reliable historians and the Holy Bible and you will clearly see that he is the God.

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

◄ Matthew 27:46 ► ◄ Mark 15:34 ►

@egoless  You can clearly see that Jesus is complaining to God. He and his father are not one.