WelcometoReality

Sharing Our Favorite Enlightenment Videos

295 posts in this topic

I want to give some credits to a teacher that doesn't stop to surprise me, Aaron Abke, it is the same guy from the video above. His way of communicating on very diverse spiritual topics, the clarity, the bite size length, makes the whole embodiment and process of the information quiet easy, he goes straight to the point.

Despite my first opinion of him which included judgments on his looks and age and catholics background where he arose out of, I was surprise to the point that he became in a matter of a month, my favorite reference to what and where to look for, for quick reminders on how to become all loving. He will also be my help to transmit non-duality and mysticism as a clear message to religious people, he has pretty cool videos on how and where the catholic religion went wrong.

I had such a deep realization experience yesterday from the shadow work I'm doing at the moment. Even though I knew a lot of things about it, my resistance to shadow work concerning the people that triggers the most emotional reactions in me was so strong, I had the feeling I might need professional help to shine some light in my blind spots. It took like 2 days for my ego to finally let go and to fully accept the message of this video, which is the projection perspective on where it was hurting most. It felt like a my head hit a wall, my hard drive my was bugging big time, and of course fear was holding me back from this realization. The emotional release was really intense, one of the biggest realization on my path, probably the second biggest yet after a couple of enlightenment experiences.

So I just put the last video of the playlist, depending on your level of consciousness, it is quiet advanced stuff... understanding it is one thing, embodying it is another. If you haven't cried your eyes out, it's a good sign you haven't embodied it. Happy awakening every...One! :)

I really recommend watching the whole "MindScience" Playlist from Aaron Abke especially the video stated in the video description even though you might think you know it all already.

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Nonduality teacher Jim Newman 

This video mimicked almost identically my own experience...❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

God is love

And God in them

absolutely awesome! 

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

God is love

And God in them

God is love

And God in them

God is love

And God in them

God is love

And God in them

MACHINE GUN OF TRUTH ???

?

God is love

And God in them

Thank you @WelcometoReality for this thread, I couldn't find the one for songs,  so posting here: these are not the end credits for my life. i have just entered reality, so your name is fitting. As it says in the thumbnail: my game of love has just begun.

♥♥♥

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo Thank you! Glad to hear that you have found love. :) It's a healthy way of seeing that is just begun. (the video isn't directed to uou)