WelcometoReality

Sharing Our Favorite Enlightenment Videos

295 posts in this topic

Speechlessness

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

If anyone is still confused as to why you are not the person.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

This brought a tear to heart and soul, what he explained happened to me on my most powerful DMT experience i almost cried that i had forgotten that even before DMT it happened that i had forgotten about, that soon as i noticed even the ascended masters were me, everything and everyone become one, one infinite creator, was me, was we, simply, infinite and free.

As we are :)

B R E A T H E

A short one

The process of Liberation

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Edited by Zephyr

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

1 minute ago, Hsinav said:

and another reputation point for your signature, and one more for your cool avatar ;) 

Makes a very good well articulated point at 1 min.

I've come to the same realization now how most if not all of my core fears still belong to the potential of a judgmental God/punishment/needing to do or be a certain way, even though I can now slowly unwind and see these thoughts for what they are.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Adyashanti talks about nothingness and who we are.

Edited by Dodo