John Iverson

Me+Millions of people, suggest LP.. I want to see a broader field that I don't know y

52 posts in this topic

Just an advice, turn off your device while tripping. 

Life purpose idea nr 1/1000000

- Professional spoon bender.

18 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

Just an advice, turn off your device while tripping. 

Life purpose idea nr 1/1000000

- Professional spoon bender.

Tripping?? Psychedelics???

Life Purpose Idea nr 1/1000000 , what do you mean??

On 07/06/2018 at 2:57 PM, John Iverson said:

Do you know successful person who have a super power and they commit themselves doing miracles? I think that's interests me.. but you're right as i grow it will change, finding 80% that i'm sure about is it depends on how this posts will be successful, and how my innerself is successful to discover things about me.. it is a two way process... and if nothing's work out.. i'll find another way.. 

No one has superpower, its just developed will power and consistency. 3 years ago was in a "lesser" position in terms of mentality and productivity. Now in half a year, I wrote and recorded 140 songs.

5 minutes ago, Ether said:

No one has superpower, its just developed will power and consistency. 3 years ago was in a "lesser" position in terms of mentality and productivity. Now in half a year, I wrote and recorded 140 songs.

Oh! Coming from a person that he doesn't believe that the brain doesn't exist, that now he is saying that no one has super power... like what? Like Jesus Christ.?!! Eeeeheem.!!! I appriciate your response and i just want you to know that even for now super power is impossible for us, i am open that in the future i will tap that dimension .. your dimension is cool for now that you are producing song and that is accomplishments 140 songs you recorded and wrote!! Wowwwww!! ? And thankyou i will add on my list that i will work out my consistency and my will power.. after all what you are saying is interconnected to everything :) 

You are asking to become God. This is what spirituality is all about. Surrender is the only spiritual practice. 

Tap into God's Infinite Intelligence. It will synthesise your needs and create the purpose you desire. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

27 minutes ago, Torkys said:

You are asking to become God. This is what spirituality is all about. Surrender is the only spiritual practice. 

Tap into God's Infinite Intelligence. It will synthesise your needs and create the purpose you desire. 

To tap into God's Infinite Intelligence is my second general purpose!!  And become God is my genral purpose, but i stated there that,, i achieve Beyond limitation of human.. and to feel what is like to have beyond human limation of it and understand the "whole"

my specific purpose is to put my energy to make an action for there is an actions that there is beyond human capabilities... 

haha i'm happy that what you are saying is aligned to what i put to my mission statement hehe

Edited by John Iverson

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What was your life purpose from completing Leo’s Course.

I cannot purchase it for the meantime.. i am not yet there..

Edited by John Iverson

@John Iverson There is no shortcut to the life purpose, you cant just ask people to figure it out for you, you have to do the exercises the course has a 100 30 min videos, just buy it. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

I cannot purchase it for the meantime.. i am not yet there..

Make it a priority to start the Course in the next 6 months.

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

@John Iverson There is no shortcut to the life purpose, you cant just ask people to figure it out for you, you have to do the exercises the course has a 100 30 min videos, just buy it. 

Yeah.  The Course is specifically set up to guide you to crafting your life purpose.  It’s very good.  Trying to find your life purpose without doing the Course is no good.  I tried to do that too.  The Course has many exercises that have you come at life purpose from many different angles.  Leo did a good job on that course.  I’m surprised schools don’t buy it.  

34 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I know that , i am not finding for shortcuts, i am asking something here is one of my actions, not just this, i'm working of something else,.. in reality i have no job or work.. but I won't chase that.. i am chasing of the calling doing my calling and having alot of money .. if i have the money, that is the time that i would by the coarse... not this time.. i am working that out.. i will get there.. 

it is easy to say that just buy it , if you are on that situation.. but in the situation of you don't know how to have money do the things that generate it.. even my talents, I don't  know, I don't know what i am capale of doing, and i am staying at my parents house, my future is uncertain, university is not for me, i just slowly figuring out what my values, and what activities i can do within my day to put me somwhere, i must be proactive , and i'm doing it now,..  i always sit do nothing,. Contemplating what i want and etccc..  i am not looking and doing shortcuts,. 

43 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yeah.  The Course is specifically set up to guide you to crafting your life purpose.  It’s very good.  Trying to find your life purpose without doing the Course is no good.  I tried to do that too.  The Course has many exercises that have you come at life purpose from many different angles.  Leo did a good job on that course.  I’m surprised schools don’t buy it.  

Argggg! I will put that to my first goal! Hahaha that course makes me feel excited !! 

On 14/06/2018 at 11:56 AM, Rilles said:

Lmao, I knew my LP since I was 15 and I didnt need no video.

Are people so fake that they dont know their authentic self and desires? dam

Just ask yourself: "What do I like to do?". Bamn, it will save you money lol

17 minutes ago, Ether said:

goodluck to your journey ☺️

1 minute ago, John Iverson said:

goodluck to your journey ☺️

Thanks. You too.

44 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Ether

Way to throw away golden advice, theres nothing with a little guidance my friend, not everyone finds their life purpose in a jiffy.

Just now, Rilles said:

@Ether

Way to throw away golden advice, theres nothing with a little guidance my friend, not everyone finds their life purpose in a jiffy.

I mean, is it that hard to ask yourself: "What do I like?"

for some people yes

3 minutes ago, Rilles said:

for some people yes

Ok, then I guess they wont find their Life "Purpose"