Betterself

Am I alone? Enlightenment experience led to Solipsism, and it made me Depressed

87 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, egoless said:

It’s a delusion. They self hypnotize themself to believe whatever it is promoted in nondual community. It is giant bubble started long time ago. At first you don’t believe it but then after you start practicing psychedelics meditation and yoga you begin to unconsciously change your whole worldview until you imprint this delusion. 

This is especially addictive to some people who have inherently low self esteem, depression and want to escape realism. It creates an ilussion of speciality. That you are supposadly “God”. This fairy tale seems so magical... 

But you realize everyone else is God too*.  So where's the speciality?

Hi guys I just came here from a higher consciousness plane just to tell you that you are stupid for arguing ?You could be experiencing and  enjoying love ❤️☮️ bye 

48 minutes ago, now is forever said:

no consciousness can be high in a place but low in yourself. it doesn't mean because there is only consciousness everything is leveled.

My take is this quote is false.

Matter/objects "within" consciousness can be lighter or denser.

Mind/intellect can identify with thought/ego and "seem" contracted.

But, pure consciousness/awareness is ever present, at all times and is never high/low. It is unaffected by the "appearance" within it.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

In Islam, you and God (Allah) are separate. He is The Creator, you are the creation.

Exactly 

That's where the corruption starts.

Starting from the most foundational principals , corruption happens .

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

ok i'm talking from my perspective...

i feel in myself, like emptiness is always present, consciousness is happening in emptiness also always present but sometimes more sometimes less and awareness makes me realize ☺️

it's only my perspective though

Oh we have a difference in word usage. That's the problem. I use awareness and consciousness interchangeably. I don't use emptiness at all.

From what your saying it seems like you are using consciousness for phenomena  (like Nisargadatta did), is that right? I find that very confusing. Lol

And you are using emptiness like I would for awareness (or consciousness).

Then, I think you're using awareness, like I would for being conscious or aware...a function of mind.

Oye vey!O.o lol

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

15 minutes ago, sarapr said:

Exactly 

That's where the corruption starts.

Starting from the most foundational principals , corruption happens .

That's not corruption actually. The Quran states many times that Allah is different from us. Few examples of many:

Screenshot_20180523-171544_1.jpg

Here ? the verse is ordering Mohammed to say: I am only a mortal etc.. 

Screenshot_20180523-171135_1.jpg

Edited by Truth Addict

10 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

That's not corruption actually. The Quran states many times that Allah is different from us. Few examples of many:

Screenshot_20180523-171544_1.jpg

Here ? the verse is ordering Mohammed to say: I am only a mortal etc.. 

Screenshot_20180523-171135_1.jpg

I know what it says  but excuse me if I can't trust it .

1 hour ago, sarapr said:

I know what it says  but excuse me if I can't trust it .

So, you're not talking about Islam, you're talking about your (and Sufi's) version of it.

But nevertheless, who would even try to distort that specific topic anyways? (I mean the oneness topic).

It doesn't benefit anyone on any level, why would they say Allah is different from us? Rather than He's us? Distorting this "fact" doesn't make any sense.

I don't know, you can be right, see this verse for example:

Screenshot_20180608-001107_1.jpg

Allah is closer to us than ourselves! But he created us.

Maybe it's not something to be understood rationally. I don't know.

@brovakhiin brovakhiin telling me about stupidity :D I have seen many of your posts don’t worry I know you ;) 

Edited by egoless

"To understand you know too soon
There is no sense in trying"

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

On 07. 06. 2018. at 5:38 PM, MarkusSweden said:

@egoless I hear what you are saying, but don't you see that you crack our non dual narrative? 

Since nobody knows anything, any paradigm is vulnerable.

But people here(me included) wants to hold on to something. 

And in this particular forum we choose to hold on to non duality.

If you don't burst our bubble, we will not burst yours. 

Do you see how you screw things up for us?

Please sign up with our team or let us be here alone. 

We don't force our agenda upon anyone outside this forum. 

You shouldn't come here and force your agenda upon us either. 

Do you want us to feel bad or something? 

a non doualist should not have a agenda to begin with... holding on to non duality... big ego illusion/concept ... if a christian bla bla makes you feel bad or irrittated ond so on, then youre not evan close ,,in the non dual zone"... chill, obesrve egoless, you can learn about you, about him, grow further, incresse your acceptence, understanding,,, and stay radicaly open minded so that you are openminded to evan a cleshay for whitch you are certain that it has to be wrong, like a christian belief... however, a really opened mind, a free and open awareness (open sky) can accept evan the mind storm that eggoless is giving or tripping to us, and who knows, maybe there is evan something more to Jesus than we belive or experience in our current awareness / counciousness #staynondual vs #dontstayadualidentifiednondualits

Edited by Dino D
wrong grammar

On 07. 06. 2018. at 5:22 PM, egoless said:

It makes me so grateful that I have escaped that nonduality deception when I see your posts guys. You are such a hypocrites. You claim that you are free of beliefs and worldview yet you get so defencive and insulting when soneone challanges your perspective. I am so glad my eyes were open about the delusions of nonduality ;) Good job for strengthening my position once again. 

As Sadhguru would say you guys are full of bull ;) 

youre making some wrong assumptions here and on them some wrong conclusions...

A medicine student is not jet a doctor... someone who is on the non dual search isnt really a non dualitst/enlightened untill he is...

So youre judging people on this forum like non dualist, and then making conclusions about them, and contributing this to nondualit... but no one here is enlightened???? a true non dualist? you can do the same with christianity, there are so many christians who are not true christians and are just bad and then judge the whole christianity based on people who are not truly christians!

Enlightened or not, being a good person or a good open midnded critical person to talk about ideas, belives, logic and so on is also not necesary in coleration... 

So by judging non duality you judged yourself and the people here (who are not enlightened or they are party maybe evan zen devils, or dealing with ego backlashes, whaever)... Also as you were a ,,non dualist" you were not,, so you judget your self as you were at the procces of becoming, not at the destination (if there is one) but you didnt came to Budha, Ramana, Ruper spira, Mojiji level 4 shure, and maybe they are wrong but you dont know yourself beeing like them, not is anyone on this forum like them...

Second: evan if you were to be right, youre experiencing now very big ego trips, and youre to excited about your new insights... its to soon to have a clear mind, if you just meet Jesus, and youre to emotional probbably... and I ask my self, what would Yesus do? would he give up on the probbably most spiritual, most hopping, and most intelectual forum on this planet, where are just almost all good people just trying to find they happines, truth and help in life in personal development? woul he abandon his people (with whom he were ,,online friend" for years) at the moment when he finnyl got the true insights about life and everything... your behavior puts a big -?- in what is really happening to you...

if you need to leave because of your self or the different opinions here, than this is selfish and youre to much identified with your opinions and to much offended and touched with the stuff that other people post/belive on a ,,digital" forum... still, love and peace ;) good luck

23 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

for yourself. I keep having enlightenment experiences from my own teachings :P

23 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Speak for yourself. I keep having enlightenment experiences from my own teachings :P

No need to defend your self... Its not like I really know how everybody is doing, and I clearly see how some guys are going crazily deep and becoming slowly enlightened... however i think you got my point anyways :)

On 07. 06. 2018. at 9:11 AM, egoless said:

1 hour ago, Etagnwo said:

Unless "youre" enlightened, so to speak (you never actually become enlightened by the way, you only recognise that you're true nature IS the light) you won't recognise if another is enlightened or not - you won't know what to look for 

Yes, I agree, and I try to speek with that understanding... and no matter how carefull I am its hard to express my self about this thopic without being a hypocrat, because I'm not enlightened at all... but at least i really try not to climb or belive on any of my opinions... i would say i evan try not to have opinions or stand points... just relative conclusions based on thinking and observations, for witch conclusions I know that they ultimatively are false... enought philosophy... are you enlightenet? Like ,,level" ruper spira, ,,moojiji"? I know its a stupid question but againg, you know what I mean... ;)

As soon we accept we are alone, the better. Cannot rely on other human beings, even if that human being is Leo, my knowledge of myself or any other enlightened master.  

We, humans, are so differently unique, that the only thing that we share is AIR. We don't share the Heart because one in his/her experience maybe has more AIR pumped in the Heart. B|

On 06/06/2018 at 9:09 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Betterself Yes, you are alone. As God.

Nonduality means there cannot be any "other" who is not you. The deepest levels of nonduality can make you start to feel lonely, as you realize that you created this entire dream all by yourself and the illusion of "otherness" gets shattered. It can feel very solipsistic, but also, as the mind adjusts to your new understanding, the loneliness should dissipate.

I do not exist. You created this forum to entertain yourself. And here you are reading all these posts that you yourself wrote to yourself. Seeking advice from "others" who are really just yourself.

Try to see the beauty of that.

Aloneness and connection are ONE. You can look at it like the glass is half empty, or the glass is half full. By being everyone, you are infinitely connected to everyone.

You still haven't surrendered fully to nonduality. Yes, it's very radical and scary to surrender fully to it. The truth is radical beyond words. Your fear of being totally alone is precisely what you must explore and ultimately surrender. The ego-mind hates it of course and will be resistant, trying to anchor itself into something, anything to avoid Absolute Nothingness and Total ONENESS.

But how do you verify qualia is experienced by anyone but your finite self? See the finite self appears IN consciousness and IS consciousness. But this is also the case in a dream. The characters we interact with despite being consciousness, do not in dreams have their own point from which seeing occurs. They are merely apparition.

I know the experience of seeing is happening but not that the experience of seeing your bedroom is happening if you're currently there.

Why are others NOT just imagined as having experience like seeing, with my experience of qualia being the only one?

Edited by RMQualtrough

Then it just wasn’t enlightenment. There’s no one to feel alone nor separate from everything. Beliefs of separation (I am) fall-away and quite literally turn-out (spatially even, in my case) to be illusory. There is no inside or outside.

The me is the imagined need for the Self to be in some way other than what it immediately is. Which hides the perfection but allows for the experience of a journey. There’s literally no separation, in actuality. Not even one separate thing at all.