Betterself

Am I alone? Enlightenment experience led to Solipsism, and it made me Depressed

87 posts in this topic

egoless:
Me neither when I had it. But the thing is through the meditation practices - self hypnosis you are imprinting this worldview slowly but surely and then "it" kicks in.

Ok, lol. I'm not going to argue, but you may want to check you're not being hypnotized yourself.
Christianity is notorious for claiming to be the only way to god, and use fear and shame to convince others the same.
Hellfire brimstone,and judgment for all ye deplorable sinners, if Christ is not worshipped.

Btw, Jesus was/is a cool cat in my book. What has been done in his name and the absolutely misinterpreted mess that has been made of his message by many "holier than thou" ignorant people, is an atrocity.

Be careful not to get sucked in and be one of those people.

Edited by who chit

42 minutes ago, pluto said:

True Enlightenment is when a wave realizes it is the Ocean.

Its pure freedom, pure love, joy, bliss and understanding for years and years to come. Most of these experiences/glimpses people post about on the forums or talk about on youtube videos i believe are not "True Enlightenment" but simply (glimpses of Enlightenment) or (waves of Enlightenment) because in true/absolute enlightenment you would simply "innerstand" wholeness, completeness thus cannot be an expression by any other than universal love and clarity/purest state of being because by default you now know your true absolute nature and it is universally pointless/meaningless and in that beingness not possible to be anything else. (Sorry if this makes no sense, its quite hard to explain with words or expressions) its just a knowing from within, an Innerstanding that is absolutely direct and pure.

I believe we have these "glimpses" or "awakenings" to teach us and show us of our true nature and how to live/apply to finally become true/absolute/pure and when we don't apply or live as we now know, we suffer.

Which is why i like to use the word Awakenings for glimpses/trips ect... instead and not interchangeably with Enlightenment.

I agree 100%. What I described above is absolutely not "enlightenment", just an awakening. What you described here, I totally agree with
"wholeness, completeness thus cannot be an expression by any other than universal love and clarity/purest state of being"

What I described above happened over 2 1/2 years ago. Ever since it has been a gradual integrating into that wholeness of pure being you so eloquently described.:)

Edited by who chit

you can only be caught at a game you are playing yourself

I know that I am right and so I also know that everyone here is right, including egoless.

to try and teach non-duality to non-duality is quite the game, wherever egoless goes he or she will always be part of the stream of life that is us, an infinite flow of infinite love, and the freedom to go wherever one wants, is the biggest act of love there is

we travel with our minds, our heart and our beliefs,

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I do not exist. You created this forum to entertain yourself. And here you are reading all these posts that you yourself wrote to yourself. Seeking advice from "others" who are really just yourself.

wow, I sometimes get that tingling sensation when I read through some posts. is it really that big? really that all-encompassing? how can I create something that highly intricate, self consistent. it's all so full of details and well put together. I close my eyes and when I open them, how can I create everything in that fraction of a moment...and that creation is so consistent. how can this be:$

whatever arises, love that

5 hours ago, who chit said:

Ok, lol. I'm not going to argue, but you may want to check you're not being hypnotized yourself.
Christianity is notorious for claiming to be the only way to god, and use fear and shame to convince others the same.
Hellfire brimstone,and judgment for all ye deplorable sinners, if Christ is not worshipped.

Btw, Jesus was/is a cool cat in my book. What has been done in his name and the absolutely misinterpreted mess that has been made of his message by many "holier than thou" ignorant people, is an atrocity.

Be careful not to get sucked in and be one of those people.

You are mistaking true christianity from the fanatism and blind faith. Jesus was not about judgement and punishment but love, forgiveness and compassion. He took all our sins with his sinless life and was crucified to save us. No other religion has God coming in human flash to save us all. Only Jesus claimed to be the God and if you study his life you will see the Truth. In the end I will tell you that God can not be known because it is infinitely bigger than you are! You can only make the leap of belief towards him and he will reveal his existence. Separate from you! You maybe existing in God’s infinite mind but this does not change the fact that you were designed as a feee spirit with a freedom of choice and therefore you are not God. You are alive! Not a dead robot...

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Betterself Yes, you are alone. As God.

Nonduality means there cannot be any "other" who is not you. The deepest levels of nonduality can make you start to feel lonely, as you realize that you created this entire dream all by yourself and the illusion of "otherness" gets shattered. It can feel very solipsistic, but also, as the mind adjusts to your new understanding, the loneliness should dissipate.

I do not exist. You created this forum to entertain yourself. And here you are reading all these posts that you yourself wrote to yourself. Seeking advice from "others" who are really just yourself.

Try to see the beauty of that.

Aloneness and connection are ONE. You can look at it like the glass is half empty, or the glass is half full. By being everyone, you are infinitely connected to everyone.

You still haven't surrendered fully to nonduality. Yes, it's very radical and scary to surrender fully to it. The truth is radical beyond words. Your fear of being totally alone is precisely what you must explore and ultimately surrender. The ego-mind hates it of course and will be resistant, trying to anchor itself into something, anything to avoid Absolute Nothingness and Total ONENESS.

I didnt created anything... i dont know that at all, i dont know how, i dont feel it, experience it or have any power or intilligence to littelery create planeth earth and and so on... how am I doing that without knowing, understanding or seeing it...

8 hours ago, egoless said:

@Betterself This is what happens when you try to imagine yourself as a God. It's your choice if you want to go in a deception. The reality is that you exist as you are. You have free will and free choice given by the God. Therefore you are not God. God is within you and everywhere but you are not!

Just ask yourself the question if you were inseparable from the God who is everywhere and substance of everything then why aren't you everywhere as well? No matter how hard you try and even these so called Enlightened nondualists can't escape their body. Don't make blind leaps just use your critical thinking. They try to kill your critical thinking ability so then it becomes easier to hypnotize yourself with all those nondual delusions.

@Leo Gura nobody is answering this... your answer in the last vido also doesnt make seanse to me, its more a logical construnct, an assumption...

12 minutes ago, Dino D said:

I didnt created anything... i dont know that at all, i dont know how, i dont feel it, experience it or have any power or intilligence to littelery create planeth earth and and so on... how am I doing that without knowing, understanding or seeing it...

It’s a delusion. They self hypnotize themself to believe whatever it is promoted in nondual community. It is giant bubble started long time ago. At first you don’t believe it but then after you start practicing psychedelics meditation and yoga you begin to unconsciously change your whole worldview until you imprint this delusion. 

This is especially addictive to some people who have inherently low self esteem, depression and want to escape realism. It creates an ilussion of speciality. That you are supposadly “God”. This fairy tale seems so magical... 

Edited by egoless

1 minute ago, egoless said:

It’s a delusion. They self hypnotize themself to believe whatever it is promoted in nondual community. It is giant bubble started long time ago. At first you don’t believe it but then after you start practicing psychedelics meditation and yoga you begin to unconsciously change your whole worldview until you imprint this delusion. 

So it seams... there are many explonatiins in non duality that i get... they are often aligned with some scientific undersranding and are unfolding some mehanics of reality or our psyhological procceses and the relativity of that... but then they just delude further them self and spread insids about some ,,stuff" on every stuff-so they come to beliefs that theye are God... my finger does not exist if i close my eyes, or sleep... so nothing exists... there is a big logical flaw in this... my finger does not exist (to me or my awareness) if i close my eyes... but it continues to exist, and then evan if it does not exist that does not mean that nothing else exist at all... so they do the same with God... its just isnt acceptable or logical or whatever... its not TRUE... if all those experiences are a state of mind/brain, that would explain it all-logicaly... people just with force and intent contribute the attributes(no attributes-no self) and conclusions made in this state, about this state/experience to everything that is and exists no matter if ita true or not, if they know it or not... so they say that they are me and my brain without ever experiencing me... a blind belief... and so on...

@Dino D how this works is through the incredible plasticity of human psychy. They teach you slowly to move your boundries. At first this seems fkin radical to you but then, because it’s so radical and interesting you become curious and start practicing. They tell you brain doesn’t exist without any proof and based on that assumption promote to use psychedelics to “see it yourself”. But if you logically analyse that you would understand that this is circulat deception. Then, to prevent you from overanalyzing and critically evaluating this ideas prohibit your thinking through meditation and push you to disidentify from your thoughts. Slowly but surely you are loosing yourself, your free will and the ability to think. And in the end through numbing your prefrontal cortex overtime you begin to collapse the perception of reality and you become a dead zombie. 

The devil has been perfecting his masterful deception for thousand years and finally it is close to deceiving the humanity!

Edited by egoless

1 minute ago, Etagnwo said:

Lol

This confirms that you DEFINATELY don't know what non duality means.

Live in your fairy tale until life hits you like a train and you will truly wake up to reality. ;) 

It makes me so grateful that I have escaped that nonduality deception when I see your posts guys. You are such a hypocrites. You claim that you are free of beliefs and worldview yet you get so defencive and insulting when soneone challanges your perspective. I am so glad my eyes were open about the delusions of nonduality ;) Good job for strengthening my position once again. 

As Sadhguru would say you guys are full of bull ;) 

Edited by egoless

@egoless I hear what you are saying, but don't you see that you crack our non dual narrative? 

Since nobody knows anything, any paradigm is vulnerable.

But people here(me included) wants to hold on to something. 

And in this particular forum we choose to hold on to non duality.

If you don't burst our bubble, we will not burst yours. 

Do you see how you screw things up for us?

Please sign up with our team or let us be here alone. 

We don't force our agenda upon anyone outside this forum. 

You shouldn't come here and force your agenda upon us either. 

Do you want us to feel bad or something? 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

20 hours ago, sarapr said:

That's so familiar . in Islam it's called tohid and it's the most foundational principal and everything else is built on that . 

In Islam, you and God (Allah) are separate. He is The Creator, you are the creation.

Anyone who resorts to calling people assholes when debating on a forum is broadcasting a clear sign of ignorance

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Colin leave him. He is on a very low consciousness level. I have also tried... :)