Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phrae

The Secret Power Of Kriya Yoga By SantataGamana 10/10

6 posts in this topic

Pretty great book that clarifies the place of Kriya Yoga as related to Loving practice & Wisdom practice (Self-Inquiry). I find this a tremendously valuable perspective specially if you're a person that values looking at alternatives and want to be thoughtful about what you're doing. This seals the issue in a sufficient manner. 

You are informed about what is necessary and all the onus is on you after reading the book depending on how you want to approach it.

In terms of how good the additional practices are I don't think you should buy the book unless you have developed sufficient grip on the his first book (Kriya Exposed). But if you want to finalize the image of the path you perhaps should do it but I don't think it should be on your priority list unless you have practices for at least a month (perhaps less if you have hardcore intent).

But I think the explanation and points made about insight/love practices are strong enough to actually buy the book. It is quite short and seals a big issue I think. 

The Love practice I probably would do the one from "Enlightenment Through the Path of Kundalini" or You can do ones from Mat Khan or any suitable author of your liking.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

This is the book I'm currently reading and I completely agree with this post. Bhakti and Jnana must be merged with Kriya.

This book together with Kriya Yoga Exposed has caused a paradigm shift in the way I see Kriya and spiritual path. I'm definitely going to read the whole series.

Same here. 

It's fascinating how simple gamana explains it how the practices correlate with enlightenment 

What's the difference between a duck?

Btw he released his fourth book just a few days ago. On my list!

What's the difference between a duck?

is this the kriya yoga series everyone has been following here lately? (in response to leo's yoga video)

Edited by pfletcha