egoless

Ego says: “I am God”

60 posts in this topic

God is infinite intelligence. God is personal. God has intelligently designed you. But when you say: “I am God” that’s ego’s desire to be special and godly. This is where the delusions of nonduality starts. God is you but you are not the God and this is the biggest paradox. You can never become the God. You can only be united with god after you leave the form. God is personal. He is alive. He has a plan for you and everything. He is infinitely intelligent. God thinks the reality into existence. God has created you with infinite potential and therefore free to choose. Free will is the foundation of your existence. 

Edited by egoless

Everything is the creators creation, including ego.

You can't say God created space, earth, nature, humans and then say he didn't create the ego. It's all the same thing.

So technical ego does = god, a finite stupid version of him.

The problem is the ego is always creating seperation.

It seems like your into preaching religion and christianity lately huh.

3 minutes ago, egoless said:

God is infinite intelligence. God is personal. God has intelligently designed you. But when you say: “I am God” that’s ego’s desire to be special and godly. This is where the delusions of nonduality starts. God is you but you are not the God and this is the biggest paradox. You can never become the God. You can only be united with god after you leave the form. God is personal. He is alive. He has a plan for you and everything. He is infinitely intelligent. God thinks the reality into existence. God has created you with infinite potential and therefore free and intelligent like him. Free will is the first foundation of your existence. 

Isn't this against the narrative we push here? 

It's precisely the "I am God" - paradigm that we embrace here. 

If you don't share our agenda, isn't this the wrong place for you? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Self proclaimed enlightened before. Comes back to the forums for religious preaching in his posts lately.

Some wonky enligthenment, you people are Looney toons :)

Edited by blazed

@blazed the biggest delusion of nonduality is the determinism and no free will. God has designed you in a way that you create and choose like he does. Therefore you are not God. You are creation of the God with love and intelligence. Jesus is the personal God. And yes I am born again christian. But I see lots of similarities between nonduality as it was my previous perspective. However there are some major delusions in nonduality as well. I am trying to raise awareness of these delusions and one among them is the ability to become god. That’s the biggest delusion. 

3 minutes ago, blazed said:

It seems like your into preaching religion and christianity lately huh.

This is the path he is on now. For better or worse. Don't try to save him, he doesn't need saving.

Although ironically, people on this path tend to try and save everyone else....

7 minutes ago, Outer said:

I'm not god or myself. I am stillness.

That's what I think, at the far reaches of awakening...

Stilness is state of meditative relaxation. Do research on that. How meditation affects prefrontal cortex in the brain. 

God has not designed you, Its the other way around ;)

B R E A T H E

15 minutes ago, egoless said:

@blazed the biggest delusion of nonduality is the determinism and no free will. God has designed you in a way that you create and choose like he does. Therefore you are not God. You are creation of the God with love and intelligence. Jesus is the personal God. And yes I am born again christian. But I see lots of similarities between nonduality as it was my previous perspective. However there are some major delusions in nonduality as well. I am trying to raise awareness of these delusions and one among them is the ability to become god. That’s the biggest delusion. 

Free will is illusory feeling created by individuated sense of self

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

3 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Free will is illusory feeling created by individuated sense of self

That’s what they tell you :) 

Free will is something you probably need to be awakened to understand. I’ve spent hundreds of hours contemplating it and have concluded that I can not conceptually understand it, and just trusting that I am the creator of my reality, doing what I need to evolve with ease and grace :) 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

It is so hard to see how you guys are not even trying to challenge your nondual worldview. It’s even harsher because once I was like you. Locked in that nondual paradigm. 

34 minutes ago, egoless said:

God is infinite intelligence. God is personal. God has intelligently designed you. But when you say: “I am God” that’s ego’s desire to be special and godly. This is where the delusions of nonduality starts. God is you but you are not the God and this is the biggest paradox. You can never become the God. You can only be united with god after you leave the form. God is personal. He is alive. He has a plan for you and everything. He is infinitely intelligent. God thinks the reality into existence. God has created you with infinite potential and therefore free to choose. Free will is the foundation of your existence. 

Your view of God is the one rooted in most religious tradition, the view that God is someone in the clouds who controls all the events in the universe.  God of ancient Greece, God of Moses, God of Christ. But Leo's view , and Buddha's view, and Osho's view, and Spinoza's view, is that existence IS god. God is that on top of which all of reality happens continuously  as pass time passes through. Gods of religion are merely the personification of this entity. Krishna is not the name of human being who fought in the Kurukshetra war. Krishna is the name of God consciousness. Krishna is what happens when you realize the fundamental principle of reality.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

@Ibn Sina haha you clearly don’t know me. God sitting in the clouds? Nice try 

@egoless I apologize for judging you too quickly, but you did say "God has a plan for you. God has designed you intelligently . You and God are not the same etc". Could you clarify more on your view of  God?

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

Just now, Ibn Sina said:

@egoless I apologize for judging you too quickly, but you did say "God has a plan for you. God has designed you intelligently etc". Could you clarify more on your view of  God?

I can’t say more about the God than I have already said. That he is personal, infinitely intelligent, formless and shapeless. In my current worldview I believe that it is impossible for humans to fully know the god. I believe that Jesus is the face and personality of infinite god. He came into our being, in our form to guide us. 

13 minutes ago, Outer said:

Jesus is the Divine Individual which every individual strives to be.

He is God. I hope one day he will also reveal himself to you. 

Just now, Outer said:

So who are you?

Human. The unity of the soul and body/form. 

1 minute ago, Outer said:

So you're the body?

I already told you... I am the unity

Edited by egoless