StephenK

Why do you come here? Full honesty required!

74 posts in this topic

Because I love you so much and care about helping you grow into the divinity you all are becoming aware of.

I also wanted a place to record my journey to show others that enlightenment is both simple, not super long, and can be done in a relaxed beautiful way.

And lastly, I love sharing my own personal experience in posts and linking very valuable resources that helped me the most for others to enjoy. I’ve met some exceptional people along the way who have taught me a lot, so I’m mostly have the student mind when I’m on here :) 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

If I'm being totally honest, here's why:

I came here firstly to ask my questions, share my concerns and to know if I'm on the right path in certain areas.

Then it became an addiction very soon afterwards .

Then as I was starting to lose interest in here I found the journaling section and started to use that as a way to let go of my addictions and stick to my plans .

Then after that idea failed due to realizing my main problem of not sticking to plans is more of an emotional and inner issue and what I actuality should focus on is my inner emotions fueling my actions so I started journalling about random thoughts I had during the day and my emotions and going through a therapeutic process.

Currently why I keep coming here is because I can't stop myself anymore and it's also turned into an ego pleasing action . I come here to get my ego stroked .

So I guess you could say a life wasted :D :( 

PS: I never came here to help anyone or anything like that. I always had a selfish motive . but I accidentally did give some advice , I dont know why never actually wanted to .

Edited by sarapr

Saw Yoga vid pop up on YT that peaked my interest. Enjoyed his honest and well spoken take on the subject, and checked out the forum.
He's got a nice gig going on. Thanks for sharing your journey on the path with us Leo. :)

WildeChilde  :  this forum has a rich variety of people that make it an interesting place to visit.

Decided to hang around for awhile for the same reason. And the fact there are fellow truth explorers to exchange, self reflect and mingle with.B|

16 hours ago, Zweistein said:

Well, I came here because I thought I would find some like-minded people... but yeah, I'm still very much caught up in my "how can we save this world?" view sometimes. I don't want to come across as arrogant, but I think I'm mostly green in the spiral dynamics model (and yes, I'm dealing with the consequenses of that :/ ). Other times I'm caught up with doing nothing, feeling the Absolute and having mystical experiences. So, I'm slowly finding my balance and I'm wondering where it leads to. For now, it brought me here....

You do realize that this is all a thought-story that you invented right?   Now, is it an empowering thought-story, a useful thought-story, a hopeful thought-story?  Why cling to such a disempowering thought-story?  Why assume your thought-story is conceptually true?  Why cling to the paradigm of conceptual truth?  See?  You’re here because reality wants you here.  You’re here because you’re growing.  You’re here because you’re smart.  You’re here for positive, not negative reasons.  Those are more empowering thought-stories to try to assimilate with, right.  Never enslave yourself to thought-stories.  Pick them up when they're useful, but put them down when they’re not. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I'm here to ask questions, share my stories, share my knowledge, help others with problems that I might have overcome myself, connect with other people in the self-actualization community because I don't know anyone who is involved in it in person, to acquire knowledge, sometimes I feel like its a source of validation just like other social media but maybe I really need to stop viewing it that way and using it that way, to see where other people are at in their current level of psychological development and what kind of inner demons they are dealing with themselves, sometimes to debate with others, to read stories, to read other people's comments on one of Leo's videos

and to write paragraphs with no periods :P

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

to explore different perspectives and connect with like minded souls <3

whatever arises, love that

15 minutes ago, 7thLetter said:

I'm here to ask questions, share my stories, share my knowledge, help others with problems that I might have overcome myself, connect with other people in the self-actualization community because I don't know anyone who is involved in it in person, to acquire knowledge, sometimes I feel like its a source of validation just like other social media but maybe I really need to stop viewing it that way and using it that way, to see where other people are at in their current level of psychological development and what kind of inner demons they are dealing with themselves, sometimes to debate with others, to read stories, to read other people's comments on one of Leo's videos

and to write paragraphs with no periods :P

Hey, it actually looks good with no period.  Sometimes I like the look of sentences with no periods in a bulleted list.  It looks cleaner sometimes.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Thank you, @Joseph Maynor :x:D Good one, see, I know why I'm here.... also to get this kind of feedback.... lol.

No, I'm not here to get anything....lol.

Edited by Zweistein

20 hours ago, StephenK said:

Sometimes I read threads and after 4 pages ask myself 'What the **** did I just read?'

You are not alone, :D

@StephenK originally to get help, now mostly for distraction

Observe reality as it is, not as you would like it to be 

Most of the times when i'm high as a kite i come on here to query some of the idea's i'd be coming across. To test them out as you'd say. I also come here for support, split up with partner not too long ago and a part of me feels like it's died and it has been pretty rough. Also when i feel i can help i try to aswell. 

Edited by MisterMan

As far as I know I came here to learn more

I want to be spiritual but I dont know how that is why I came :)

I'm on a journey of self actualisation so I wanted to be open to related learning opportunities and ideas and be connected with like-minded people. This seemed like a logical place to come from watching many of Leo's videos. His choice of vocabulary and delivery works really well for me, it seems. I'm a newbie...so, hi! :)

5 minutes ago, Sparkist said:

I'm on a journey of self actualisation so I wanted to be open to related learning opportunities and ideas and be connected with like-minded people. This seemed like a logical place to come from watching many of Leo's videos. His choice of vocabulary and delivery works really well for me, it seems. I'm a newbie...so, hi! :)

Welcome! Hope you find what you seek, and make lot's of connections here with some amazing people :)

Leo started a similar topic toward the opening of the forum.

Just wanted to add, the forum is a great place to get ideas triggered for your LP, esp if you're doing a LP with your path in it. Some ppl bring up great topics.

I came here to seek a framework validation on a community that seems to be on the brink of going State Green/Orange to Yellow (in the Spiral Dynamics Model) and to be glad that there are some Turquoise; I honestly think that from this community, there's is going to be some divine sparks that influence the collective consciousness of our society. 

We are coming back home and Leo has made a great job presenting a platform where people with similar callings can share experiences.

Amazing people; I wish there was an Anual Actualize.org Reunion where we could share and love in a more face to face way.