Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

Who is the most loving teacher out there?

17 posts in this topic

Leo Gura said in his resent episode on consciousness that..

"The most loving people are the most conscious people" 

I really believe this. Who is the most loving, most warm and kind teacher out there. (Except Leo, even though he is great in this respect) 

Eckhart Tolle comes to my mind, he use to thank people in the most humble way for any question, and he have that lovely giggle. :) 

He seem warm and genuine, anyone else out there? A kind, warm and loving teacher. 

Because then you know the teaching come straightly from the highest awareness.  

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Just now, egoeimai said:

GP Walsh

Exciting, never heard of him/her, I'll check it out. :)

Thank you.

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 minute ago, MarkusSweden said:

A kind, warm and loving teacher.

Anyone who doesn't hurt my ego !

@Outer Where did you find this art? Its beautiful

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Outer Oh really, gonna buy it asap

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Hahahahahaha amazing 

:( 

I feel hurt by @Prabhaker

But that is necessary pain, notice how he use the word 'my' and not 'your'. That's how humble he is when teaching a tough lesson. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

The Genie from the Lamp. 

Yourself, I like David Spero a lot though, to paraphrase him here: 'Your friends will lie to you, your parents will lie to you, your guru will lie to you, but your own Self will never lie to you' 

4 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Yourself, I like David Spero a lot though, to paraphrase him here: 'Your friends will lie to you, your parents will lie to you, your guru will lie to you, but your own Self will never lie to you' 

What a beautiful answer, what a beautiful first word and what a lovable quote!

Tnx!

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Hey,  I don’t mean to be Socratic and provocative haha — but what the hell does it mean to be ‘loving’?   That’s just a word, right.  And what practical benefit does this kind of question serve to your life?  Sorry to be so blunt.  These kinds of questions don’t have good answers.  I see why you asked it, I think.  You’re pushing categories, which is good.  As Dewey would say ‘good’ is a vision for the future, it’s a pragmatic goal.  It’s not a fact, a truth.  It’s a ‘what problem does this help us solve’, right.  Trying to define ‘the Good’ without what we might say ‘being in the world’ or simply actual context — is a pipe-dream.  Though has got you by the eggs at that point, so to speak.  You’re not gonna get a simple objective context-Independent Socratic definition of what a ‘loving teacher’ is!  Or even an objective example of that.  That puts the cart before the horse, because thought-stories (ideas) are secondary to BE-ing. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Hey I don’t mean to be Socratic and provocative — but what the hell does it mean to be loving?  And what practical benefit does this kind of question serve to your life.  Sorry to be so blunt.

I have just noticed that very peaceful kind and loving people speaks more truth, no matter what they talk about, they can talk about sports and you can listening to it as a spiritual teaching. 

I noticed in myself as well, funny how you can't access truth when you frustrated, but you know everything when you are in a state of love/peace. 

Even a slightly judging teacher is far from seeing the complete beauty of truth. 

Look at that David Spero which was @AlwaysBeNice advice. You can see how he radiate peace, its 'impossible' to lie from that state of awareness,

Isn't it so, yes or no?