fireworld

If all is Conciousness, how do we then explain the Law of Attraction?

75 posts in this topic

In light of the new information that you have shared with us Leo, especially your work on conciousness it leads me to wonder how does the Law of Attraction work in all of this. It seems to be a lot more "real" now that we understand that conciousness is everything that exists.

Is it that we can manifest a reality that we have envisioned for long enough because conciousness is infinite and since we focus in on one part of the inifinte we get it to manifest? Is it that when we start imagining a goal or a new world that we start influencing the conciouesness of other humans  since everything is conciousness, and when we change our conciousness and plant a strong vision by visualizing daily that we also plant that image in the  conciousness  of others and that aligns everyone to go with us since their conciousness is our conciouessness?

Hopefully it doesn't sounds to crazy =)

This is extremely hard for me to grasp even though I have been extremely intrigued by your work and have transformed my life, if anyone has any ideas or insights into how LoA is associated with conciousness i would love to hear it.

Thank you.
PS, Welcome back Leo, im mentally transmitting my appreciation and hopefully it reaches you for all that you have done! ;)

By focusing on a certain thing you start changing the vibration of your being, which of course is just made up of consciousness. 
This change in vibration makes you a match to new experiences within the field of consciousness. 
Just imagine two magnets that pull onto each other and then imagine two magnets that repel each other, it is basically the same with your vibration some things are drawn to you and you are drawn to them and the other way around. 
Of course this is the simple way of seeing it, there still can be things that interfere with all of that. For the magnets it would be a wall for example, which they can't possibly pass, for you it might be a certain trauma that is holding you back from going into the direction of the thing you are sharing a similar vibration with.
Yet all of those things are just different forms consciousness has become in a game it plays with itself.

God is a disincarnate formless intelligence which thinks reality into being through its infinite intelligence.

You, as God, literally thought yourself into existence.

How is that possible?

Because you have infinite power and no restrictions other than those you imagine.

It's a hell of a thing to realize.

I haven't talked about what intelligence is yet. I will in the future. Intelligence is not what you think it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So its true? You can actually create the thing that you visualize on a constant basis?

7 minutes ago, fireworld said:

@Leo Gura So its true? You can actually create the thing that you visualize on a constant basis?

Not as an egoic human being.

I was talking about God.

@Leo Gura So theres basically no point in visualizing your dreams like building a company or having a certain partner in life since they are egoic?  I thought that repeating something like an affirmation or visualizing something could eventually change "reality" since its all connected. 

Jesus christ Leo you are stripping away everything that i believe in, even my beloved mathemathics and rationality is now gone. If you ever decide to do a video on Law of Attraction again, please make it long ;) 

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I haven't talked about what intelligence is yet. I will in the future. Intelligence is not what you think it is.

Are you talking about the infinite intelligence that works in the background like sub consciousness and how like nature does everything automatically and intelligently so much better than what we create, all without a brain or ego :D

@fireworld law of attraction is simple, what you put your attention on will yield to you. If you put your attention on a subject you will learn a lot about it, etc. You need to see things in your minds eye before you can take action towards it.

Edited by blazed

I have the answer for this.

There's no you. We don't exist. Is that simple.

Me on the road less traveled.

@The Don We don't exist, we are conciousness, if we are conciousness can we manipulate conciousness since we are gods? If we become aware of our true "nature" that we are only conciousness that has developed an identification with a body. How do we explain the phenomenon and very strongly believed idea of the Law Of Attraction?

The Law Of Attraction serves only to control the world (illusion) and become entangled in desires and impulses.

It will never lead you to the true Happiness.

Accept everything that Life gives you. Neither more or less. 

2 hours ago, fireworld said:

So theres basically no point in visualizing your dreams like building a company or having a certain partner in life since they are egoic?  I thought that repeating something like an affirmation or visualizing something could eventually change "reality" since its all connected.

I didn't say that.

Visualizing can be very powerful. What I meant was that your human visualization will be limited. Not as powerful or direct as God's visualization ability, so to speak. Since your intelligence is limited.

At very higher levels of consciousness you may be able to tap into some divine-like powers. Sages and saints have been known to exhibit miracles and so forth. That may be more than fairy tales. But you'd have to be very conscious or gifted for that sort of thing.

God's visualization ability actually creates matter and physical reality. I don't know if humans can do that. God has infinite visualization ability and is able to creating anything it wants through raw intelligence. It is all-powerful and unlimited.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I didn't say that.

Visualizing can be very powerful. What I meant was that your human visualization will be limited. Not as powerful or direct as God's visualization ability, so to speak. Since your intelligence is limited.

At very higher levels of consciousness you may be able to tap into some divine-like powers. Sages and saints have been known to exhibit miracles and so forth. That may be more than fairy tales. But you'd have to be very conscious or gifted for that sort of thing.

God's visualization ability actually creates matter and physical reality. I don't know if humans can do that. God has infinite visualization ability and is able to creating anything it wants through raw intelligence. It is all-powerful and unlimited.

No need to do miracles or show superpowers. Just want to manifest some cool things like a trip arround world, a million $. Or may be some 5meo that is not available here. Is it possible with my human visualization 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan Absolutely. The sweetest girl in the world made this...

020DF2F0-0E66-4F7E-AEAF-77DC5FE0FD7A.jpeg

I asked, “what could be more powerful than love!?”

She said, “just being you.”

If this is possible, anything is possible.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Intelligence is not what you think it is.

@Leo Gura Is intelligence chaos?
Pure, unconstrained, possibility and openness to change?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

20 hours ago, BuddhaTree said:

The Law Of Attraction serves only to control the world (illusion) and become entangled in desires and impulses.

It will never lead you to the true Happiness.

Accept everything that Life gives you. Neither more or less. 

What percentage of your reality would you say you projected?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Keep in mind, that many of the founders of self help have argued that if you for example visualize or affirm a belief, that eventually that belief will get programmed into your unconcious mind. This Unconcious mind is directly linked to infinite intelligence and that infinite intelligence will guide you to your goal, or even deliver this goal for you. Wallace Wattles is the first one to write about this i think and he also got his inspiration from the fathers of quantum physics. 

The question is simple, if everyhing is one giant mind and reality is an illusion. Is it possible that by changing the unconcious mind through visualization that you actually change the whole world? Since when you change your own unconcious mind you also change the unconcious of everyone else? 

If all is Conciousness, how do we then explain the Law of Attraction? An Empirical Self independent of the concious mind.

Get glimpse of such a phenomena through sleepwalking or after truamtic events. Sometimes just if the person is neurotic and the self crushes out the Ego. You know more than you can consciously recall, so a suspended ego can be useful or sometimes catastrophic. Better to perhaps generally make the Ego more conscious of consciousness. Carl Jung talks about  what I have mentioned in Aion in the first few chapters. The rest is musing on the individuation process. 

So if the apocalypse were to happen and fireballs were to start reigning down from the sky. A philosophical zombie; no conscious mind would continue business as usual ala dawn of the dead, they might swerve to avoid fireballs, but emotional impact would be nil, little different from an AI character, the best they could do to "learn" is copy another. A conscious person would be OMG wtf is happening. Compared to a person with high Consciousness might feel a little annoyed, but would generally be chill with it. 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Harikrishnan Absolutely. The sweetest girl in the world made this...

020DF2F0-0E66-4F7E-AEAF-77DC5FE0FD7A.jpeg

I asked, “what could be more powerful than love!?”

She said, “just being you.”

If this is possible, anything is possible.

This is beautiful ? my infinite love to that sweet girl. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi