MarkusSweden

God is done with humans(but will spare animals?)

47 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Thats the most retarded thing i have ever heard

Maybe you should try some self inquiry to find out in which end the retardedness lies.

Truth might sound retarded to the retarded one. Just saying..

Anyway, I would very much like to keep this thread clean from stupid accusations that comes from low awareness. 

Either you work on your consciousness level or you go to another thread for the arguments that you seek. 

Thank you. 

With love and respect, I wish you good luck! 

Regards

/Markus 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

All past conditioning must be suspended in order to communicate with one another. 

Start with what is nearer to the general consensus of consciousness, THOUGHT. 

To have an orderly discussion we must have a capacity to suspend all personal ideas of god and such. 

Strat with what we use to discuss such a conversation, THOUGHT.

If we stay nearer to what we can all agree on “that we use thought to investigate/communicate” then perhaps we can discuss “commune” and explore the relationship between man and nature. 

Otherwise there is no communication at all. 

6 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Maybe you should try some self inquiry to find out in which end the retardedness lies.

Truth might sound retarded to the retarded one. Just saying..

Anyway, I would very much like to keep this thread clean from stupid accusations that comes from low awareness. 

Either you work on your consciousness level or you go to another thread for the arguments that you seek. 

Thank you. 

With love and respect, I wish you good luck! 

Regards

/Markus 

Man you dont get tired of defending your spiritual ego. Fine I wont criticize you anymore

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

1 minute ago, Outer said:

@MarkusSweden I don't understand your point. You're saying what exactly? Humans are done for now? Seems pretty A-OK right now, but that doesn't negate existential risk... Plenty of it out there, like future AI.

Hear hear, you have a point! 

Agree! 

I guess I wanted to make a tread about how "human collective consciousness" are very much like a cancer to the "universal, infinite consciousness" 

And maybe that cancer has to go. 

However, I have no aversion towards humanity, and there are so many lovable people out there with compassion and high awareness. 

This wasn't the best thread that I have started, I barely see the point myself..

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 minutes ago, Outer said:
8 minutes ago, Faceless said:

All past conditioning must be suspended in order to communicate with one another. 

2 minutes ago, Outer said:

Impossible

Then there will be no communication. 

All assumptions must be suspended to explore. This is the essence of “open mindedness” 

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I think in this forum we are past that wrong general consensus.

Consciousness is what is conscious of thought. So consciousness is more fundamental than thought. Thought is just a tool for consciousness.

Consciousness is it’s content. Until that content ceases to manifest, consciousness is limited to such conditioned content. 

An idea of consciousness by conditioned thought remains the fact. Conditioned. 

This is well known. It’s not my invention. Find out for ourself,Explore. 

Dont accept or deny “defend“ which is a movement of the conditioned consciousness.

Edited by Faceless

3 minutes ago, Outer said:

Give an example of an assumption that has to be suspended, and also explain what you mean with communication, as obviously, this, what we're doing, doesn't seem to count as communication.

Consciousness is what's content?

This is all what I refer to by self reflection. Until you actually explore this I’m afraid you will remain in the dark. 

I have already attempted to discus with you about simpler topics. We will not meet until you explore more in depth. 

To start with, see the fact that thought is the response of memory. 

We can not go beyond where we haven’t yet began?

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Consciousness is what is conscious of all content.

Do you think I should committ physical suicide? 

Then the brain and its conditioning would cease, or maybe not..

We will not meet until there is a foundational understanding of what is being said. 

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Consciousness is what is conscious of all content.

This is an assumption. 

Until all unconscious movement ceases consciousness remains conditioned. 

52 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

But let's not have an argument here, I know thats what you looking for, but I have no energy for such things anymore, that belonged to my old paradigm which you are still stucked in. 

No, you'll just PM the poster. Like you did yesterday to me, to inform me you think I have an attitude, that I  should hand my life over to a teacher and how my independent thinking isnt good for me. 

Anyways, I'm over it, carry on, but please don't PM me again with your crap.

Thank you

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

8 minutes ago, Outer said:

I'm asking you to give an example of an assumption that has to be suspended. Without one, I don't know what you're talking about, when you mention assumption, hence I cannot be open minded for you, sir.

How are you certain that thought is a response to memory?

This is why one must understand thought “knowledge, experience, memory” 

Until then there will be no communication. What I am referring to will not be understood. 

We use thought to explore all of this. If you don’t understand how thought works well ??‍♂️, that very tool you use is corrupt. 

Explore into thought a little bit, and then come back and we can discuss. 

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

No, you'll just PM the poster. Like you did yesterday to me, to inform me you think I have an attitude, that I should should hand my life over to a teacher and how my independent thinking isnt good for me. 

Anyways, I'm over it, carry on, but please don't PM me again with your crap again.

Thank you

But that wasn't meant to be revealed to the community. My zen devil character suppose to be a secret. ;) 

Jokes aside, I was just trying to help. I use to be here in order to get enlightened, I opened my heart and mind to the spiritual elite here who helped me to get enlightened, now it's my turn to give back to the community, I am new to helping and coaching, sorry if I'm not so good yet, I try to improve my teaching skills. 

PM is a thing of integrity, you shouldn't reveal its contents in public. 

Integrity is a crucial factor in order to get enlightened, and you lack all of it I'm afraid. 

You are a cute girl though, I liked your photo. 

You will find what you seek in the end, you have consistency skills which is also a crucial factor. Integrity is easier to learn then consistency. Consistency is more of a talent. 

Even though you use that consistency energy to fuel your verbal attacks in every thread, you will soon find a better way to canalise that consistency energy, I'm sure. 

All the best. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Those of you who think that cats aren't able to develop 3rd eye, here's a proof they can! :) 

download-20.jpg

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

My zen devil character suppose to be a secret. ;) 

Also, someone just PM'd me and said you PM'd them today telling them they are ignorant, etc. 

Case closed. Your an idiot. Carry on.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

16 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Also, someone just PM'd me and said you PM'd them today telling them they are ignorant, etc. 

Case closed. Your an idiot. Carry on.

99% of my PM's are VERY friendly and you know it. 

I never attack anyone in any thread out of thin air, if someone does that to me I might ask them in a PM instead of embarrassing them in public. 

I mean, what are you doing here if you're only interested in attacks? 

Look at @Faceless, he goes on day after day to share his insights and help people wake up, and all you do is attacking him. Have you seen him once do the same? 

Come on, this is self improvement, not an ego contest. Sometimes it feels like the forum is an inversion of its own purpose thanks to people like you. This should be a joyful journey, look at all the cute animals in this thread, see the positive. 

Enlightenment is the greatest thing that can happen to you. I don't like you at all, (I don't think anyone do) but I love you so so so SO much. Why do I love you so much? That's one of the benefits with enlightenment, you start to love everyone and everything. 

The bliss of enlightenment is huge, I really recommend you to do the work. 

Namaste. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Wisdom of elephant! 

download-21.jpg

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 minute ago, Etagnwo said:

What this is (this form) is 

"I'm enlightened more than you, and I'm going to do things to you, abusive things, to prove that I am while i sit back and pretend to be above what I'm doing so that I can project an image of "helper" in order to gain superiority"

That's what this is about. 

Exactly! 

I wasn't going to mention the PM's or I wouldve done that yesterday, but in this thread he was saying he's above arguments, etc and peeps here deserve to know the truth. That actually he sends abusive PM's to posters while he's posting how much he loves everyone.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

...can we get back to the point of this thread. imo the conclusion of this thread is to be ‘vege’ and respect life. The life itself that we create is like constant voting mashine - what you give, support, belive that you’ll get and youll be living in this. So to all of the meat eater - if you think that we are on top of the food chain, and can bread animals in their “eden‘ and after that kill them and eat in this ‘modern days’ - then haha you shift in to reality that will break this pathetic dream, and you will be that animal. Just saying... dont ‘vote’ for that please

@Outer +1 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Why should there be some special way a person should act or be after this so-called "enlightenment"?