Ether

What do you mean by "We are all one"?

112 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

I also thought enlightened people have a halo on top of their heads. Apparently I was wrong-_-

I never thought that tbh

22 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

@Etagnwo Btw i think you are new so welcome to the forum :)

Oh, now you trying to prove me otherwise, not gonna work

@Charlotte ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

9 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Spot on. Simple, no need to make it more complicated

Yep! Except, of course, if someone is confused by that statement.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Life sucks and it would be nice to be dead/break Gods stupid game. 

It doesnt seem as though there is much "space" between you and thoughts you are aware of... I say it like that, because they aren't your thoughts. Another words when we completely identify with thinking, we think we are the thinker.

Our claiming of the thoughts, as our thoughts, is literally an "after" thought. Then we judge the thoughts we think we had. See the heist? the mind fuk?

In the case of chronic depression it's even worse, because the thoughts can become very negative, then there's a claiming of them as "my" thoughts, then judging how could I have such bad/negative thoughts, then that creates an emotion about how bad or screwed we are and the cycle continues..ad nauseum . If you can see the heist, then you can awaken to see the insanity of what's happening (or what's not happening, depending on how you look at it).

Hopefully I made sense?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

practice present-moment awareness. Then you will understand.

34 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

I think you can criticise. We med to know what unconsciousness looks like.  

But what is unhelpful is actually defining that person by their behaviour and saying that the behaviour is the be all and end all of that person.

What you did is assume that I have no social skills and expressed hatred in the form of wishing cancer on me. 

Then you lied to yourself and all of us to try to project an image of being above it all.

This feels weird to me and others most likely. 

It’s easy to see when a dualistic mind is expressing itself. Fear and reaction tell the story. 

I’m sure the actions of such antagonistic behavior has not gone undetected by others here. 

This dualistic action was the point of my entire discussion. If one feels attatched to ones own experience “knowledge, memory” and has not a capacity to suspend there own accumulated beliefs for the benefit of the conversation then that implies they are still clinging to the self image they have constructed. My point was simply that one who feels as one doesn’t live a dualistic life. For one who embodies oneness all action is whole, not fragmented,mechanical, as was displayed here yesterday. 

Everything I said was meant to show that there is no oneness if this duality is being expressed as action in ones daily life.

You presented me with a concept that we are one.My intention was only to share that oneness implies embodiment of that oneness. To say we are one, yet continue to cling to ego/self implies severe contradiction indeed. 

Again, if one expresses this dualistic action in there daily life then they know nothing of onesnss. 

If we are one, shouldn’t all action be expressed as so???

Edited by Faceless

This has to do with what @DoubleYouposted yesterday.....

“Love has no opposites. 
Love is the absence of these polarities.
And the ego can not know it.

I agree with what you are saying but what you call the whole picture is Love. It's that all-inclusiveness.
Unconditional love is the most hardcore thing there is. It's the embodiment of Truth. A lot different from that hippie movement love.”

All dualistic action must end. Otherwise Oneness, “LOVE” is not. 

Edited by Faceless

@Etagnwo

If one has to ask the one does not know??‍♂️

Which is exactly my point when entering this thread yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Everyone experiences moments of oneness

Experience which is the experiencer implies duality. Experience is the very thing that prevents this oneness. 

If you are interested in this explore it. It’s fundamental to understand the nature of experience/experiencer. Maybe that will perhaps clear up some confusion. 

It doesn’t take a intellectual mind to see this. Just takes an understanding of thought/ the thinker. 

Check it out:)

To end the veil of experience “thought/self” is to end the movement of duality.  

To live this is embodiment.

Edited by Faceless

What the heeeell is going on in this thread LOL, arent we suppose to self actualize not throw insults at eachother WTF xD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

9 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

You're trying to assume that there is no real sense of "I". But there is. The point is which "i" do you believe your self to be? Do you believe your self to be the false I created by the constant dualistic fluctuations of the thinking mind, or do you understand that that is not what you are and that "you" have never really entered the stream of time?

Identification with either “the Little i” or “the big I” is still identification “of thought/mind” 

If there is this movement of identification, Time/thought is in movement. 

Thought is very sneaky my friend. It will get ya. ?

End the movement of mind, don’t create another movement of mind “time” then call it no-mind “timeless” 

I’ve been down this road befroe. It leads back to where it started⭕️

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Let me rephrase that.

Who do you KNOW yourself to be? The apparent person or the self?

Why do you move positively???

Have your questioned that???

sneaky, sneaky, sneaky indeed?

Edited by Faceless