Ether

What do you mean by "We are all one"?

112 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

@Faceless

Let's hope a car hits you when you're crossing the road. 

Then we will see if duality is a mere "concept"

A recycle bin on your desktop is not literally a trash can, but if you drop a file into it it is erased.

Similarly for a car.

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

7 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Sorry did I ask you for your opinion on my state?

Unless I do, can you keep it to yourself please? 

This was an indication to what I was referring to by “duality in oneself” buddy.

It’s seems that the veil of experience/the experiencer has muddled communion in this communication. Therefore not a communication at all. 

Wish you the best my friend

Edited by Faceless

@Ether It is precisely because you are the one that there is no other to ask “why”.  “Why” is a thinking thing, a product of thought. Being is without ‘why’.  (Also referred to as the isness.)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I think this is difficult to understand if you're stuck in the materialistic/physical paradigm, once you realize the whole life has been a story, a dream, a projection from no one but you, it's easier to realize it's been only you this whole time.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

you see people INSIDE your eye, as opposed to outside your eye, literally

you have the same feeling that you have when you look in the mirror as when you look at someone else, literally

you feel other people's body, skin, hair eyes, your feel their shapes, their skeleton, just as you would yours just by "seeing"

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

1 hour ago, Etagnwo said:

@Faceless

Let's hope a car hits you when you're crossing the road. 

Then we will see if duality is a mere "concept"

And I hope you die of cancer

Then you might learn how to talk to people in the next life :)

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Ether It is precisely because you are the one that there is no other to ask “why”.  “Why” is a thinking thing, a product of thought. Being is without ‘why’.  (Also referred to as the isness.)

:x

There's Only One Truth!

sometimes when I see someone it feels as though im looking at one of my thousand fingers

then other times it feels like im looking at gods on earth, life will show you the truth in many ways, and moreso, life dances

Edited by Arkandeus

25 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Delusional

Do you think a car really looks like that? How does a car look to an ant? A bat? How does it look objectively?

The qualities attributed to the car are merely appearances. There is no car, only the perception of a car. 

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one"

13 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I don't think he was talking about the looks of a car. I think he was talking about the consequences of a car hitting someone. A car can hurt or kill a ant, a bat, and a elephant. 

That's what the car has in common for all species, that's as close "objective" as you can get.

Fair point, although i wonder if there are some sentient beings which a car indeed could NOT hurt. (For example, for all we know some extraterrestrial life could be so alien to us that we can't even interact with them, including with cars. Or maybe the Earth herself has some kind of subjective experience... Although im sure she would dislike cars smh global warming).

"Objective" to me actually means what is the nature of something regardless of any life form / subjective perspective of it. This almost necessitates that there is no objectivity. What does a car look like ovjectively, despite any subjective take on it? Pure nothingness, black hole singularity etc. Tbf the question doesn't make sense... to look like something requires subjectivity.

You would think "well mass energy charge and other fundamental qualities etc of an object (like the ability to run humans over) ARE objectively intrinsic qualities of those objects"... which makes perfect sense from our human intuition... however modern physics is strongly supporting that things have no intrinsic qualities on their own independent of the observation of them. There aren't even any "things" independent of our experience of them. For example, the photon that was not in a location / in every location / transcended "location" that was suddenly in spot A when observed... There wasn't actually a photon doing any of that, only the appearance of a photon (and the appearance of a scientist looking for the photon...)

Similarly for a car running @Faceless over and killing him. Not to act like it's nbd.... The pain would appear to be real as would the grief it caused to all of us actualizers who enjoy reading his far out posts!

38 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I don't think he was talking about the looks of a car. I think he was talking about the consequences of a car hitting someone. A car can hurt or kill a ant, a bat, and a elephant. 

That's what the car has in common for all species, that's as close "objective" as you can get.

can you tell me more about your mindset?

Edited by Arkandeus

"What do you mean by "We are all one"?"

Seeing all objects (phenomena) in consciousness and consciousness in all objects.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Mikael89 Haha, only a person with depression would say that. Dont worry, I could relate for about a decade.

10 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

Triggered much?

I'm glad I don't live in your head. Do you really hate people that much that you wish they died of cancer just because they happen to deviate from your fantasy of what others need to be for you? I don't think this is the place for you right now. You sound emotionally unstable

You told faceless that you hope he gets hit by a bus, but I cant say i hope you die of cancer now?

I sense hyocrisy

I am not in the least triggered neither I have anything against you. Faceless was trying to have a discussion and you pull stuff like he gets hit by a bus.

Thats my point and you didnt get it, instead you try to be the morally right guy. 

I wonder who is the one who is too emotionally unstable and socially immature.

I say all this in the nicest way possible believe me

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya I thought awakened being didnt shared hatred? EXPOSED NR.2!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Saumaya Crticism...I thought enlightened people didnt put others down (a.k.a crticize).

EZPOSED NOMBER 4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Saumaya Crticism...I thought enlightened people didnt put others down (a.k.a crticize).

EZPOSED NOMBER 4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

I also thought enlightened people have a halo on top of their heads. Apparently I was wrong-_-

There's Only One Truth!