Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thehero

Reaching my absolute potential - thehero

22 posts in this topic

Sometimes I hate people. Sometimes I love them. 

Really it has to do with how I'm being treated.

If I feel loved, I love you. If I dont, i hate you. 

Nice summary of my life ?

I hate this one girl in my life. She is using me as a dump. 

But. I can never blame anyone for anything. I can CHOOSE to be treated like this or to not. 

I will take steps to move away. Move to someone who respects me for me. Who loves me for me. Who talks to me for me. Somebody that doesnt talk to me just because they're lonely. I have shit to do. I'm not here to play GAMES. I'm not here to get lied to. ?

Edited by thehero

I'm contemplating becoming a lone wolf. this way i won't be needy and i can just focus on myself and no longer depend on people 

people are fickle :/ 

also this feels more like a diary than a journal? a public personal diary? lol. im thinking about just taking this back into private

i'm grateful for my therapist, i'm grateful for my parents, i'm grateful for not being brought up in a 3rd world or 2nd world country, i'm grateful for my parents for supporting & funding me, i'm grateful for Leo, i'm grateful for my good health, i'm grateful for being brought up in a safe neighborhood in north america, i'm grateful for my mother and her deep love and passion for me, i'm grateful to be pseudo-supported by my friends, i'm grateful for my business, i'm grateful for knowledge, i'm grateful for learning, i'm grateful for the mastery process, i'm grateful for mediation, i'm grateful for books, i'm grateful for the internet, i'm grateful for finding personal development at the age of 20, i'm grateful that i will be more developed than Leo than his age due to his sharing of his insights (thank you leo), i'm grateful for the abundance of water i have, i'm grateful for my parents for surviving to give me a good life to allow me to thrive, i'm grateful for having my best friend in personal development, i'm grateful for having friends around me that hang out with me, i'm grateful for my mom cleaning my room, i'm grateful for...

Edited by thehero