Tom Daniel D

There's a problem. I want to do the seemingly impossible.

101 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, zoey101 said:

@blazed @Robert @Tetcher

download.jpg

Cant....

Look....

Away!!! You guys are funny :) <3 <3 <3

Haha cmon there's not that much drama.

@Tetcher Me and blazed are friends. We even spoke over PM. He knows that I called him out because I care about him.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

Part of taking care of the world is taking care of our fellow human beings. If we see a human being who is causing damage we need to let them know about it. Maintaining a peaceful universe takes responsibility from everyone. Anyone who denies this is being an ignorant or unconscious moron. We must work together, this is the only way.

Edited by Robert

@Robert No I agree with you, I tried to make it noticeable, that I knew I was dumb lol. 

Edited by Jamie Universe

Wow. Thanks everyone for all of the responses! I really appreciate the time everyone took to give such thoughtful answers. Sorry to have been so distant.

There is a lot of argument about what is real and not real and what real even means. So what is real? Whatever is happening right now in this moment. I think the answer is as simple as that. Someone that is schizophrenic is having an absolute real experience in their own perspective, it's just not the same experience that the rest of us are having. I think we easily confuse the difference between real experience that is personal and objective experience. All experience is real, just not shared.

If this is all a dream then why bother making sacrifices to change it right? The question I care to understand is am I the only sentient agent experiencing this so called dream, or am I having a shared dream with other sentient agents? If everyone that I perceive as a sentient agent is only a hallucination and has no actual perceptual experience, then yes, I am completely waisting my time and shouldn't think about "them", for they are only a simulation. On the other hand, if I am having a shared dream experience with other sentient beings, then this means their suffering is as true as my own suffering. So why should I let other sentient beings suffer immensely if I might be able to do something about it? That pain is certainly real because I have experienced it. If I wish to not experience extreme suffering for myself, then I should also wish for others to not experience it as well. Just because I am not experiencing the suffering of others outside of my own bubble of consciousness, doesn't mean that other conscious bubbles' suffering is less important than my own, because it still occurs "out there" to the same intensity as my own, or even more.

Identification creates suffering, identification with the body and thought content. Suffering ends when there is realization that you are not solely the body, when identification with tought, ego and the body ends or becomes enough weak. Identification with what you are not will always cause suffering, that's the only reason why I suffered. 

@Robert of course thing need to be done and happen for life to continue. Why would that by default the goal ?. I prefer to see it that way but that is obviously subjective. The goal of those in charge of this world is to create chaos in the undertiers and consolidate all the order into their hands. Why is that wrong...just more infinity right if we prefer order to be balanced than “just be, the world is an illusion” approach to life will lead all the Order into few hands to control the chaos. All possibilities of infinity if you look at it, why should you care? You could or not? Stay tuned.

@Tom Daniel D you can't force people to be responsible for their physical/mental/emotional health. the best thing you can do is live fully healthy. then, maybe, you will be able to inspire others.

unborn Truth

@11modal11 You have a very very very long road ahead of you...

Deep down you want to care. You want to care as much as possible. We are all one, all connected, thus the most conscious beings in existence have the highest concern for their fellow conscious beings as they can. They are true heroes and warriors of love and light, meaning they care - so damn much. ?

Keep developing yourself and maybe, hopefully, one day you will understand some of the stuff I said in this thread. I'm rooting for you. And please come back to me as soon as you get there. It would make my day to here that sorta progress from someone. Good luck.

@Tom Daniel D You're on the right track. Keep developing yourself and maybe one day you will become one of those warriors I spoke about. :)

Good luck!

@Robert i never said I didn’t care or that I did, I’m saying every perspective is literally valid and more important your definition of “care” is not that same as someone else. Someone may “care” just as much about humanity but their actions may look evil from your point of view not understanding that persons, as you’re misunderstanding mine and others on the forum

@11modal11 I'm not misunderstanding anyone. Everything you brought up so far is low level stuff or common knowledge for a spiritual/mature person, and there were also things you said that were just so off and simply untrue (stupid theories that you seem to have pulled out of your ass), so I can't really take you seriously when it comes to discussing consciousness...

You need to think deeper. Way way way deeper. Never just look at the surface.

And don't take too much offense or go into ego-mode from what I'm saying here. I'm just trying to help you and others.

If you "care," I'm glad. All I care about is that everyone cares. This is the best way for us to live! :)

Namaste.

I deluded myself with the same egotistical drive and after some self-inquiry, research and some more understanding of reality as it is I came up with this conclusion :

Loving the awesome traits that makes us human is a privilege = really good "homeostasis" for a creative mind. IF the opportunity arises you can bring your contribution in order to solve world problems, and that is a miracle.

Here is a miracle : What if more and more people start pursuing personal development with a drive from intrinsic motivation and not as a response to external circumstances. We can try as a collective to honor this process by becoming individual authentic examples. 

Cheers ^_^

@Xenomorf I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're still deluded in many ways. Stop looking at humans as seperate individuals and start looking at them as beings who are all connected, all part of one thing. Only then will you really know how to solve world problems.

Also, don't project your egotistical drive on others. Some people actually do want to contribute purely out of love. True heroes exist and you can become one! :)

Good luck with your pursuits.

2 hours ago, Robert said:

@Xenomorf I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're still deluded in many ways. Stop looking at humans as seperate individuals and start looking at them as beings who are all connected, all part of one thing. Only then will you really know how to solve world problems.

Also, don't project your egotistical drive on others. Some people actually do want to contribute purely out of love. True heroes exist and you can become one! :)

Good luck with your pursuits.

I looked on what I wrote a dozen times and I still stand by what I said, even if, given the chance, I would probably try to put it in a more coherent manner. I did not think of my statement as an absolute solution. Even if it was one, it could represent 0,01% of something bigger. If that innocent theory proves to be irrelevant, well, meh, in the long run, practice makes perfect I guess ^_^ I'm sorry you did not fully understand what I said, however, i got intrigued by how you jumped to those imperative conclusions, and wish to know more :

• How am I deluded and how on Earth was I projecting my "egotistical drive on others"  ?  
  • Can you kindly summarize your personal concepts of connectivity and love ?
  • Can you please explain how do you reached the conclusion that I do not see connected-people? 

Thank you for your feedback,

Luck is a privilege I do not have time for

@Xenomorf

30 minutes ago, Xenomorf said:

How am I deluded and how on Earth was I projecting my "egotistical drive on others"  ?  

You called OP's desire an egotistical drive just because it was an egotistical drive for you. That was a projection.

33 minutes ago, Xenomorf said:

Can you kindly summarize your personal concepts of connectivity and love ?

Love meaning the emotion or mystical state. Connectivity referring to oneness, nonduality, etc.

36 minutes ago, Xenomorf said:

Can you please explain how do you reached the conclusion that I do not see connected-people? 

That's not the conclusion I reached...

But you said "We can try as a collective to honor this process by becoming individual authentic examples," in response to OP, which shows that you're viewing people as separate individuals and not as literally the one thing that they are.

No one is separate, period.

Hey. Tom Daniel P. I also share your same interests. I would not mind working together and talking about this in detail. I do not know to where I would really start where in I would actually be making progress in attaining high amounts of political power.

@Tom Daniel D Hello ! I wrote a comment earlier and I am very curious if you understand what I wrote there about managing love, and the subtleness of believing in good/bad to the extent that you sacrifice too much. Also please tell me if I offended or discouraged you in any way, because that wasn't the intention at all. ^_^

I started on the same path a few years ago and it gets even better. My mission is to unify Science & Spirituality. I have a strong empathy towards what you said and I wish to share something with you. I have a feeling you resonate with the topic :P

// Are you a programmer ? :D