Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B_Naz

Are we more than humans?

37 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

Yeah, we just posted at the same time :P 

Ah :)

So, accumulation of thought “knowledge, past experience, memory” is the enemy here. 

There must be a cessation of the movement of thought/thinker/identification. 

The question then remains what can bring about this cessation. 

Edited by Faceless

If we try to belong or become with reality, we are identifying with reality. That identification is not reality. Reality is nothing.

Nothing is identification, and non-duality doesn't mean nothing identity but no-thing?

I need to do more work on that. Thank you. it's something I need to experience now.

You're not human, you're the universe

4 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

Nothing is identification, and non-duality doesn't mean nothing identity but no-thing?

This part needs to be ironed out. Can you explain again?

4 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

need to do more work on that. Thank you. it's something I need to experience now.

No experience. Experience implies mind/thought. 

No-thing is not an experience. 

You need to be able to cease the veil of experience from rolling over into the now movement. 

Even the motive to want to experience is the movement of thought/the thinker. This is futile.

Edited by Faceless

All current moment will/volition is an expression of thought “knowledge/memory” 

This is why thought/self/experience must Totally be understood. And then awareness of all such movement must be present.

This way experience doesnt get carried over to the now and projected into the future. Which is the problem. 

Without knowing yourself”self knowledge” which implies an understanding of “knowledge, past experience, memory” then experience will continue, therefore a world of identification with things remains the fact. 

Edited by Faceless

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

This part needs to be ironed out. Can you explain again?

So when I say nothing, it's as you said, there is nothing to experience. I think when I said "it's something I need to experience now", I should have said experimented rather than experience. I liked how you said there is nothing to experience, that is the essence of nothing.

7 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Even the motive to want to experience is the movement of thought/the thinker. This is futile.

You're right. Literally everything I am doing is part of experience. When I said I want to experiment, again that is still being in the thought/memory. When I do experiment, that experimentation will create a memory, which leads to pleasure...

There is nothing to experience... I love that (a reaction to this concept, I must be careful)

This topic is very delicate, and it's something that cannot be understood by text or even understood, because understanding is thinking. Only by ending the movement... Then there is nothing to end

So, how does this actually play out in our lives? Can we kill duality and still think? Which doesn't make sense, if you end duality, you're ending thinking, but what does this mean? 

If we end duality, what does this mean?

Oh, it doesn't mean anything...

21 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

This topic is very delicate, and it's something that cannot be understood by text or even understood, because understanding is thinking

To understand the whole movement of thought is not a verbal understanding. To see the whole movement in yourself is is beyond verbal understanding. It’s quite different. 

Thought doesn’t see the whole of anything. It only can deal with parts. When there is a holistic perception of a thing that implies thought “memory/knowledgel” has ceased. This can be confusing to you now but it will becomes clear if you continue to investigate. 

Only by ending the movement... Then there is nothing to end

Correct. And its only in seeing/understanding the whole of thought/self/experience that there can be an ending. 

So, how does this actually play out in our lives? Can we kill duality and still think? Which doesn't make sense, if you end duality, you're ending thinking, but what does this mean? 

To kill duality is a movement of duality. This is a reaction to fear and an expression of desire seeking pleasure that wants to evade what is. 

Its to cease any dualistic movement psychologically that we are speaking of. We need the perception of duality to operate, function, for practical purposes. But when one is looking at a sunset there is no need to be trapped in the stream of thought. 

It’s about not moving dualistically in the psychological realm. Because there is no psychological entity. 

Edited by Faceless

16 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

If we end duality, what does this mean?

Means there is no movement of the doer and what it does. Therefore all action is whole and complete. 

Thought still operates in practical affairs as I am writing you this. But thought/duality ceases to manifest psychologically. Therefore the psychological movement of “knowledge, past experiences, through memory” no longer is carried over to the now. So one can look at things without labeling, identifying, and so on. You can look at others without placing an image on them. It’s as if one is seeing for the very first time. 

This is the essence of creativity, joy, beauty, compassion, and love. 

Edited by Faceless

All an idea until the i ends. 

We start by exploring the fact as it is now. “Knowledge/experience/memory/self” 

Which means ourselves in daily life. The conditioned stream of consciousness, THOUGHT. 

Edited by Faceless

Thank you for this conversation @Faceless

3 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

Thank you for this conversation @Faceless

Sure??

Keep in touch. We cannot go beyond where we haven’t yet began. 

Remeber to explore the conditioned consciousness. Fear, desire, pleasure, and sorrow for now. That way we can steer clear of illusion which is absolutely necessary. 

We must understand how these movements of thought/self interrelate and interdepend. Feel free to ask me anything. And we can go into it. 

Edited by Faceless

You speak from a perspective of a seeker.

Once you awaken you cannot identify only with your own body/mind. Because at the end of everything there is only you. You are the gate to everything else, your own body/mind. 

The philosophers and gurus out there who tell you to identify with everything and with the universe are just unawakened beings. We can only experience reality from inside out.  

1 hour ago, Quanty said:

We can only experience reality from inside out.  

That is experience. ☝️

Thats what I mean by end the veil of experience. “The we”

Only then truth “reality” is . 

we are what we want to be.

freedom, light, exploration :)

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

7 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

we are what we want to be.

freedom, light, exploration :)

If there is a want this implies experience/thought/duality is in movement and has projected a “wanting from a wanter” 

If this is the case truth “nothingness”  is not. 

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

If there is a want this implies experience/thought/duality is in movement and has projected a “wanting from a wanter” 

If this is the case truth “nothingness”  is not. 

I like to want, I like my desires, that is my being,one of fulfillment,thanks to you I can affirm this once more

im glad to see how much you contribute to this community, it is nice

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!