ADD

Seeing same number pattern everyday 20:20, 20.20, 2020

18 posts in this topic

Hi!

I first started seeing this as a child, even then i paid attention to it and wondered what it could mean. Lately i've been witnessing these numbers more often than ever. The funniest thing about it is that when i see those numbers it's not like i'm even looking at a clock on purpose i might just randomly pick up my phone without a reason or thought and there it is. For the last couple of years i've experienced the darkest times of my life(and the most growing) and it feels like i still haven't got through them. Does anybody else here witness such odd "coinsidence"?

7 minutes ago, ADD said:

Hi!

I first started seeing this as a child, even then i paid attention to it and wondered what it could mean. Lately i've been witnessing these numbers more often than ever. The funniest thing about it is that when i see those numbers it's not like i'm even looking at a clock on purpose i might just randomly pick up my phone without a reason or thought and there it is. For the last couple of years i've experienced the darkest times of my life(and the most growing) and it feels like i still haven't got through them. Does anybody else here witness such odd "coinsidence"?

Type on YouTube the nature of synchronicity by terrence mckenna And how to become a human adult by jed mckenna. Eye opening stuff 

Yes, absolutely. 

I have come to know this as “synchronicity”. Before I took my first true plunge into discovering myself, I used to see 1111 all the time. Not only that, but every time that happened it was also accompanied by this goosebump sensation that started at the crown of my head and melted down my shoulders into my arms and back. This feeling is the same I experience when’s I have deja vu or experience the visions that I see in my dreams and my mind’s eye from time to time. I have come to use this feeling as a tool of discernment, so if you don’t already, try paying attention to how your body feels when you see 2020. Journal about it. 

The number two represents peace, harmony, duality, and the feminine. It is not shocking that you say you have been having rough times. In my experience, my life got to be completely unmanageable and downright frightening right before I was asked to make a choice. That choice was to continue to do things the way I always had, foolishly thinking I was right and in control or let all of that go and jump off the ledge into possibilities that were much larger than I had the ability to understand at the time. I have also found this to be true in others I have encountered who, themselves, are on the brink of making the decision to look inward. 

After I acknowledged that the 1111 was beckoning me to start looking inward I started noticing other numbers. That’s when I began to do more research into these sequences. There is A LOT of information and misinformation out there in regards to what these sequences mean. For me personally, I like to follow numerology to derive meanings. I use my discernment for this when I’m getting down and dirty with Google. Others have referred to them as “angel codes” which, to me, seem to borrow the meanings from numerology. What you’ll find though that will be really confusing is that even if you choose to focus on numerology (or whichever way you go), you will find so many conflicting explanations.

Ultimately, synchronicity is only as helpful as you let it be. It can be a very effective reminder or you can beat it to death with your monkey brain and obsess over it which will lead you on a path of more uncertainty and confusion. 

If you’ve ever dabbled in channeled works, one of my favorite channelings, Kryon speaks often about the spiritual relationship to numbers and synchronicity. He even goes on to describe how this synchronicity then becomes manifestation which is a cool topic on its own. He has a YouTube channel as well as many published books available. If you do decide to get into channeled works I would absolutely recommend to look at many different ones as this can help to see where things begin to overlap and find what suits you best. It might not be channeling at all and that’s perfectly fine. Just beware of the prospect of misinformation. I made the mistake (and still do sometimes) when I first began this to take each new bit of information too seriously. With spiritual work, you have to remain open minded and be willing to read or listen to things that you don’t always agree with or sometimes are wrong and not take them to heart or simply take them in to regurgitate. It’s good to see a different perspective and immerse yourself here, but if you start to resist, it can easily halt your ability to discern truth and leave you stuck in confusion and lies. 

That being said, happy researching to you and let me know if you have any questions I might be able to help with. ☺️

your brain has been programmed to see the same numbers, happened to me with 777 and 666, started 4 years ago, and i still constantly see them to this day. its called the Bader-Meinhof phenomenon/Frequency illusion. Heres a video explaining it:

Could just be your reticular activation system being trained from your imposed importance/meaning like what moonlight is saying. who knows. 

I remember a few years back when I was a little more airy fairy about spirituality than I am now, I was seeing 1111 everywhere. To this day whenever I see it on my phone or on a youtube video it still registers, but back then I was seeing it at maybe 15-20x the frequency as now to the point where it was getting really weird. Was my soul or my angels trying to communicate to me? Who knows, I don't know what it amounted to in the end. I'm not particularly fond of vague omens. I have a mobile phone, if the universe wants to send me a message, it can call me. 

15 minutes ago, knuckles said:

Ultimately, synchronicity is only as helpful as you let it be. It can be a very effective reminder or you can beat it to death with your monkey brain and obsess over it which will lead you on a path of more uncertainty and confusion. 

+1

I always see 9:11am, it's like my sub conscious picks up on it and makes me look towards to clock/watch at that moment.

1 hour ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

I always see 9:11am, it's like my sub conscious picks up on it and makes me look towards to clock/watch at that moment.

This is exactly how i experience it. It's like i go on autopilot mode when i watch that number.

Thank you for your feedback all!

Yeah, I see them too. Just don't go way too new age on this. Many people like to create too much out of it instead of being practical. Even right now the clock for me turned 22:33 and I noticed it, maybe it's a sign from something or I randomly see it. I take it as a reminder to have hope

What you focus on grows.

- The Universe

B R E A T H E

For me it's 13:37. I use 24 hour clocks. I used to feel like I saw it all the time. I would look at my phone to check the time during the day and it would be 13:37. I suspect it's just my RAS paying extra attention to then numbers. I'm open to there being another explanation but I'm doubtful. Perhaps I checked my phone often and every two weeks or so it would be that time by chance. Maybe because it had happened 50+ times over the period of a couple of years, it felt like I was seeing it regularly

I used to see numbers too such as 11:11. Then the synchronicities started to translate into my everyday life where the right person would magically show up. The more you see these synchronicities which are happening every single moment, the more your life will become synchronize as @pluto said.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Yes, what was ultimately said is every number or everything(in general) you focus on, once the belief system that it shows up has been integrated, it will pop up more and more, no matter the number, situation or thing. Its all the same. What you focus on grows, literally.

I used to think it was only 11:11 or 22:22 or 333 ect.. as well but its really anything you focus on. I remember watching a movie called Number 23, was very good movie and really interested me, that week i saw 23 everywhere. You notice it cause you have programmed yourself too.

If you notice something happen in life for example.. lately every time you do something you notice something else happen or a person cross your path, you say to yourself "why does this always happen" or "why does this person keep crossing my path at this time or every time i am walking that way ect.." you are sending vibrational signals to the universe that "this" is occurring in your reality thus it must occur as you are the creator of your universe/projection.

This is why using Affirmations of "Why does this happen to me" are of most powerful to use in the Law of Attraction.

Ever notice people that always complain "why" get more and more of what they complain about? They have created a belief system that it always happens, once it happens often, it no longer is a belief and becomes a knowing, once it becomes a knowing its very hard to rewire.

So be careful what you focus on because once the belief becomes a knowing it will happen every single time. This is the universal way.

You create your reality, what you focus on grows, this is how the universe simply works as everything is energy, vibrating at a certain frequency.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto That brings me back to how reality is predetermined. Such that all events have already been planned out by your soul. What I believe is that some events are going to happen no matter what, but that if we can change our vibration, then our future so changes as we have shifted to another timeline. That’s my theory. But I am going to find out for sure one day :) 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

You have chosen to put these numbers here and here so you can think "hey, maybe that's not just a coincidence".

There is no such things as "synchronicity" because everything is synchronicity.

@Solace One way or another, possibilities in the infinite are always going to be infinite :)

B R E A T H E

I use to see 3:33 alot during my intense depression days.