Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vladimir

Help for my ex, "things moving and floating around"

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

So we tripped a few times on mushrooms with my ex and she started getting in these loops where she was "in between dimensions" stuck in loops, and at that time she said things were "floating and moving around" and the whole reality was very distorted. This kind of trip would last unusually long time for her, up to 15 hours....and she's had subtle after effects for a few days after. Well we recently went to a Vipassana retreat and she says she's having the same symptoms of things floating and moving on a much subtler level but very similar to the mushroom trip after the retreat. Is there anything that can be done to stabilize her psyche?

Would really appreciate any suggestions!

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

It's possible that she opened something in her brains that I don't think she close it down now. No matter how balanced her psyche is.

I tried AL-LAD a few times and I was able to see blue color on white ceilings. Now I can do that without drugs. It's like I opened a new ability and it's part of my life now. I can't shut it off. It's okey it doesnt bother me at all. It's not like things are flowting around :D

Well anyway if you're looking for mental stability you can try nada yoga witch is suppossed to stabalize you if you suffer from anykind of psychological disturbence, like, excess of fear, nightmares etc. Maybe it will help.

Maybe Chit Shakti meditation for peace and health would at least help her to cope with what's happening to her.

Ofcourse if you're still desperate for a solution then there's nothing better for your mental health that I know of is surya kriya. But ofcourse it takes a little bit more of commitment in terms of money, time and energy. I do it myself everyday.

Thanks guys! Looks like it is HPPD indeed and it will do her well to stay away from psych's for a while and get some peace and rest.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com