Spinoza

Is this nonduality ?

29 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You do understand my intentions right?

The tremendous importants of not adding to anothers consciousness but simply pointing at the necessity an empty one. 

Yes yes. i try to be as simple as possible

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

Just now, Saumaya said:

Yes yes. i try to be as simple as possible

:)

I just asked if you understood what I was getting at. 

Thanks for reply buddy

40 minutes ago, Faceless said:

:)

I just asked if you understood what I was getting at. 

Thanks for reply buddy

Np yh I got it:)

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

3 hours ago, Saumaya said:

Can you really confirm the existence of other consciousness like yourself?

For me it's vague, i can't see how the consciousness is all One 

After reading all your replies, it sound like the only truth is we are "Nothing, empty" it has no description, adding a description will make it as a thing, and because everything we perceive, we see the duality in it, and duality is illusion, so everything is "imaginary"

What is the most effective way to realise non-duality ? (without taking any chemical)  

2 hours ago, Spinoza said:

What is the most effective way to realise non-duality ?

To die to every-thing. To end time/duality. 

Start by understanding yourself very deeply. In this total understanding of yourself is action that ends the veil of experience from preventing a dynamic experiencing. 

Learn about the self/thought. The whole of it. Otherwise you get caught in your own distortion. Perhaps indefinitely. 

Start with understanding the nature of fear, pleasure, and desire. And the nature of experience and it’s relations to thought/self. To understand the nature of time.

Edited by Faceless

On 5/26/2018 at 2:36 PM, Spinoza said:

I'm trying to understand non duality, 

I can see the duality and the non duality (for me now both are right, it depend from which angle we see it) but i can't clearly see that the duality is not real and only the non-duality which is real

I came up to an idea that seem to me clear, that we are all a "one" experiencing "himself" in an unlimited number of different experience, every experience is a person

Me and you = the same essence, we look separate and different because of material world influence that created a different experience and a different visual 

If we erase all the material world's influence and the characteristics that we did not choose, the only thing that remains, it that we are the same "thing" "same essence" 

The other person you see, is you. If you had the same experience, background, genetic, environment. you will see clearly that he is you

i don't know if this is a way to explain non-duality, for me it make a lot of sense.

That makes a lot of sense, at least to me. 

Here's the thing for everyone on this thread....it's impossible to put any personal experience exactly into words because... "What is said, isn't always what is heard."

Anyhow, for the sake of conveying a functional understanding of non-duality, take a metaphor Leo has said which is we are each individually fingers on a hand with infinite "fingers". The fingers each represent a person and their experience/perspective of reality, and the hand represents the source of which yields every perspective. Not too sure what that source is called, perhaps it's nothingness because existence and experience can only "be" if there is an opposing state of being. Ying and Yang. 

In my opinion, it sounds like you got this figured out! 

6 hours ago, Spinoza said:

What is the most effective way to realise non-duality ? (without taking any chemical)  

The two I like the best are Ramana Maharshi's "who am I" self inquiry and neti-neti  (not this, not that). Hopefully you know what I referring to? If not, I will explain. If they are effective is up to fate I guess.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Non-duality means not two. How is it so? Here comes the big secret, basically God is all there is, God is everything, including yourself. There is only the Self (God). On every level, you are everyone, and everyone is you. The Vedanta powerfully states: ''These three: the soul, the world, and the Lord of all, Are nothing else but the one Brahman. It’s Brahman alone who exists as everyone and everything; beyond Brahman, the Self, there is nothing further to know.''

21 hours ago, Anna1 said:

The two I like the best are Ramana Maharshi's "who am I" self inquiry and neti-neti  (not this, not that). Hopefully you know what I referring to? If not, I will explain. If they are effective is up to fate I guess.

Thanks

23 hours ago, MDMD said:

That makes a lot of sense, at least to me. 

Here's the thing for everyone on this thread....it's impossible to put any personal experience exactly into words because... "What is said, isn't always what is heard."

Anyhow, for the sake of conveying a functional understanding of non-duality, take a metaphor Leo has said which is we are each individually fingers on a hand with infinite "fingers". The fingers each represent a person and their experience/perspective of reality, and the hand represents the source of which yields every perspective. Not too sure what that source is called, perhaps it's nothingness because existence and experience can only "be" if there is an opposing state of being. Ying and Yang. 

In my opinion, it sounds like you got this figured out! 

Thanks 

On 27/05/2018 at 7:08 PM, Faceless said:

To die to every-thing. To end time/duality. 

Start by understanding yourself very deeply. In this total understanding of yourself is action that ends the veil of experience from preventing a dynamic experiencing. 

Learn about the self/thought. The whole of it. Otherwise you get caught in your own distortion. Perhaps indefinitely. 

Start with understanding the nature of fear, pleasure, and desire. And the nature of experience and it’s relations to thought/self. To understand the nature of time.

Thanks