B_Naz

Are sensations part of the thought?

45 posts in this topic

@Anna1 Oh, I misunderstood, woops :( . Could you clarify please

You're not human, you're the universe

21 minutes ago, Faceless said:

But, not if duality is being expressed in action. We can’t say we are “it” until we are it. 

We cant go beyond where we haven’t yet began. 

“It” isn’t fragmented. “It” isn’t dualistic and mechanical. “It” doesn't move in the dimension of time. 

IT IS WHOLE, TIMELESS. 

Until we are that☝️            we are not “IT”

You can only BE awareness/consciousness and you are always that whether you know it or not.

As awareness, you are aware OF seeing..... (and hearing, smelling, tasting, touch, thought, etc), as it arises within you.

The limited action figure most think they are can not "see" what you really are (awareness), because it's attributeless.

Is that more clear? 

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@B_Naz I clarified in the above post to faceless. Does it make more sense now?

Sorry, I've been off forums for awhile now and I forgot how much detail has to be added to posts for others to understand what I mean. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Anna1 said:

You can only BE awareness/consciousness and you are always that whether you know it or not.

As awareness, you are aware OF seeing..... (and hearing, smelling, tasting, touch, thought, etc)

The limited action figure most think they are can not "see" awareness because it's attributeless.

Is that more clear for you?

Yes, thank youu :). Yeah I totally misunderstood. 

I have to look at the nature of awareness in more details, the way you just described it. thank you. Biggest struggle of that is being constantly aware. Somethings I try to be really aware but my mind slips away. I guess it takes years of dedication to it.

But most times, I feel like awareness always loops back to the old aged question of why am I aware, or why am I here... 

8 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

Yes, thank youu :). Yeah I totally misunderstood

:)

8 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

I have to look at the nature of awareness in more details, the way you just described it. thank you.

I will tell you how I see it, others can disagree.

You (awareness/consciousness) are aware, always. The action figure, Anna, might not be consciously aware, at all times, but awareness is. Yes, that's difficult to grasp, I know.

Which leads to what you say here-

16 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

Biggest struggle of that is being constantly aware. Somethings I try to be really aware but my mind slips away.

I'm not talking about Bnaz being constantly aware. I'm talking about the real you, awareness. Awareness is always aware, always. What makes you think you're not aware, is identification with phenomena, mainly thinking. This is,what you're referring to when you say your mind slips away. 

I don't think there is an answer to the question- " why am I here"

Personally, I don't think there's a reason at all. It's just an "apparent" reality, much like a dream. Once you awake from a dream it's as if it never happened, same here.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Also, it seems like the "mind slips away" (not aware- engrossed in thought), when we have to be totally engrossed in something for practical purposes. That's totally necessary, at times, during the day. However, the amount of time that is needed is much less time then most would think, in between bringing the mind back to being completely aware again (ie, no thought or aware of the thoughts).

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

This is all a romantic idea until all dualistic movement ends. 

You are your conciousness. If it is full of things then you are that bound by things. 

If consciousness is empty of its conditioned content and dualistic movement, then that conciousness is empty of things, and therefore that is NO-THINGNESS. 

Its important not to get caught in illusion and self deception. As that is not being conscious and has nothing to do with truth. 

The problem is when we are communicating ideas about nonduality it very easily becomes a belief “escape from fear” unless people actually end duality in themselves. I don’t think we should promote such self deception.

You see what I mean?? 

Edited by Faceless

9 minutes ago, Faceless said:

This is all a romantic idea until all dualistic movement ends. 

That's not true! Well, maybe you think it's true, for you.

10 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You are your conciousness. If it is full of things then you are that bound by things. 

No, im not "my" consciousness. I "am" consciousness. There is "one" awareness/consciousness, everything arises within awareness (nonduality). Meaning awareness is always "full of things", but awareness doesn't have to be bound (or identified), by what appears. 

18 minutes ago, Faceless said:

The problem is when we are communicating  ideas about nonduality it very easily becomes a belief unless people actually end duality in themselves. I don’t think we should promote such deception.

Who's promoting deception? What exactly do u mean when u say, "end duality in themselves"? That's left wide open for mis-interpretation.

22 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You see what I mean?? 

No, I dont actually.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

If action is still taking place influenced by the movement of thought, “the perciver and the perceived” then one has not ended the contradicting movement and illusion of duality. Therefore one remains bound by time. If one is bound by that dualism then they are are not “AWARNESS” 

THIS IS IMPORTENT AS THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ONE WHO BELIVES AND IS BOUND BY THE CONDITIONED MIND, AND ONE WHO IS TRUTH IN ACTION. 

ONLY ONE WHO IS FREE OF TIME IS HOLY. 

@Anna1

??‍♂️

Doesn’t matter I guess. 

You will have to see for yourself. Anyway I do appreciate your presence. ??

10 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You will have to see for yourself

What makes you think I havent? 

That's why I don't agree with you.

I'm fine with agreeing to disagree.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

8 hours ago, Anna1 said:

I will tell you how I see it, others can disagree.  

It's nice to have two sides of the story. This is why I love forums, because I have never really went into my conciseness this deeply without the introductions of these topics. Yeah sure, Leo have made videos about this but I feel like forums really do help you go deeper because you can pinpoint issues by talking about them with somebody directly

I just don't want wars to happen. What helps me learn is that there are more points of view.

The description is never the described. 

The concept of the ending of time is not the same as actually ending time. To end time implies the timeless. To use time by moving dualistically leads to more time. 

Verbal description will never bring about a fundamental change and end the dualistic movement of time. 

Any teacher or sharing that promotes and introdces time to anothers mind is doing them a disservice. Only the “disciple and possibly the teacher” may not even know that is so. They will live there lives in self deception not having actually lived in timelessness. 

It’s about empying the conditioned conciousness so that NOTHINGNESS becomes actual. Not adding to conciousness  another dogma “contradiction” and in so doing all action is born of that contradiction. This implie a dualistic movement in action, which is not a sign of one who lives a nondual life. 

Ask yourself, do I act as if I live in TOTAL FREEDOM? 

Do I live a holy life. Am I whole? 

Is all action “I” take free of duality, division, contradiction?

Only that is a sign of one who is ONE with the unnamable/immeasurable. 

Edited by Faceless

@Mikael89 @B_Naz Thanks, yeah, in the past, I had been in some nonduality wars (not fun), but things are different now. Id rather say, let's agree to disagree, if I don't think there will be some kind of a meeting of the mind. With faceless, I don't know where he is getting his info and it's not my perspective. So, that's the end if the road for this topic.

Lastly- keep it relatively simple or you could/can get lost for years.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Only if one is bound by time they speak from perspective. 

This is the whole point, if you are merely accumulating info you are time bound. This is a movement of contradiction, duality, and implies that the accumulater is separate from that which they accumulate. 

It’s not about accumulation of info. It’s about understanding oneself completely and in that understanding dualistic movement ends. That implies a total emptying of everything mind has constructed. 

If you don't understand yourself you are blind to your own limitation. 

Accumulation never leads to emptiness, NOTHINGNESS. 

TIMELESSNESS CAN NOT BE LEARNED FROM ANOTHER. NO BOOKS, THEORY, CONCEPTUALIZATION LEADS TO THAT WHICH IS TIMELESS.

ONLY SELF KNOWLEDGE/SELF LEARNING DOES. NO AUTHORITY OF ANY KIND, BE IT PERSONAL OR COLLECTIVE CAN HELP YOU TO THAT WHICH IS NAMELESS. 

INFACT IT ONLY PREVENTS.

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

The concept of the ending of time is not the same as actually ending time. To end time implies the timeless. To use time by moving dualistically leads to more time. 

@Faceless I watched this the other day and thought maybe you would find it of interest.

53 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Only if one is bound by time they speak from perspective. 

Okie dokie. Have a nice day. :)

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

35 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

No one will be able to end time simply by self learning anyway, you are telling people to do the impossible.

It looks like you ”time” has blocked itself. 

You haven’t tried to understand for yourself. You are in perpetual reaction to fear. This is preventing you from observing and understanding yourself. 

If you don’t understand mind/time you will remain it’s slave. 

Edited by Faceless

@cetus56 interesting :)

In self reflection an understanding of time/mind allows for timeless action. This is so. 

Edited by Faceless

21 minutes ago, Faceless said:

It looks like you ”time” has blocked itself. 

You haven’t tried to understand for yourself. You are in perpetual reaction to fear. This is preventing you from observing and understanding yourself. 

If you don’t understand mind/time you will remain it’s slave. 

"It looks like you..."

"You haven't tried..."

"You are in..."

"This is preventing you.."

"If you don't ..."

"You will remain..."

Seems like a lot of perspective...and judgement. 

Just an observation.

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?