Charlotte

What comes first?...

17 posts in this topic

@Nahmnahm ignore this tag was an accident, althought your input would be highly appreciated. 

What comes first... The thought or the feeling/emotion?

Edited by Charlotte

@Charlotte In the absolute sense there is no process, no causation.  In the relative sense (relative to your life and what you want), use them in unison. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Charlotte

Process of experience/thought/self

A) Perception 

B)contact

C)sensation

D) thought/desire “identification with the center...”The experience of “i” and what that “i” experiences is born. But remember these are one and the same movement actually. Feelingns and emotions reside within the movement of identification of thought/THE “i”.....Remember that feelings and emotions are given continuity by the movement of thought. If that movement wasn’t in motion there would be no entity that identified with them in the first place. 

And then through memory of that experience thought operates and creates the desire to repeat that experience through the seeking of E)pleasure. 

Until we understand the whole of the nature of how experience is born we will remain slave to this process of experience. 

If one wants to empty the mind of its conditioned content/movement so there is consciousness with NO-THING IN IT, one has to be able to understand the entire movement so that thought/self/experience does not leave a mark on any new experiencing. 

THEN THERE IS THIS TIMELESSNESS. 

BUT WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE RELETIVE IN ORDER TO CEASE TO MOVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANY DUALITY /DESIRE/IDENTIFICATION MOVEMENT AND ACTIVITY. 

Then there is this no process “absolute” that are good friend @Nahm speaks of :)

Edited by Faceless

@Charlotte

Did THE PROCESS seem familiar to you? 

It is something you can observe in yourself firsthand. 

Its great to be able to slow down that process by being aware of its pattern. This will also help with fear as well. As all the movement of fear is rooted in this process. Actually everything we face within the conscious mind is involved with this process. 

Hope it’s somthing you can start to observe in yourself. Once you are ready to put all you have learned together and maintain awareness of that process you will be able to be unbound by experience and maintain that freedom in your everyday life. 

Then time is no more. 

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless Ill read it deeply tomorrow. I'm absolutely exhausted now...

Today I decided to take every bit of advice you gave me and actually do something with it. I went into my room on my own and purposefully triggered a panic attack over and over... I COMPLETELY surrendered to any type of internal/external movement. I was aware of what my mind was throwing up at me to escape the situation, I remembered that was also another movement of fear itself. 

I did lots of research this morning and deeply took it what you told me. I sat with the printout right in front of me during the whole time.

Guess what? I conquered it. Well... By conquering I mean the opposite really ?

So now I'm sat here flaked out tf because I've worked damn hard today. 

I confronted the darkness and shone light onto it. 

? Thank you ?

Wow! 

Your giving all your energy to this:)

??????

Be careful with creating panic attack though, as this is still a movement/action of reaction. But I do understand where you were going with that idea.:)

Also once you see these movements in process/motion you will start to be able to apply them in everyday life. In relationship and so on. 

After all relationship with ourselves/others/environment will really help you deepen this understanding/awareness. 

I’m starting to figure out ways to explain the various aspects of thought in pieces so we can put it all together as we go. 

This will make it all much easier. I see it all as whole myself, but explaining will take a little time.....

Anyway I’m really impressed with your dedication. Well done ??.... Jeez, here soon I feel you will be your own teacher and will be able to share with others your wisdom. 

This doesn’t take long if you dedicate all your energy to it. Although learning and awareness will never come to an end. Learning in this sense never ends. Which makes it that much better :)

feelings are the result of the interpretation of a thought

@Faceless  Thank you faceless! Means a lot :)

I've never experienced fear like it, I grew up in a safe environment with a privileged upbringing so I have been fortunate with those circumstances. Once I had a slight touch of this fear during a Panic attack (which I also believe the term 'panic attack' is a massive underestimation of the actual situation) I feel I experienced fear directly in the face, I never forgot it. 

Something deep within told me I needed to face this, I NEEDED to understand it and actualize it. I needed to put everything I've been doing into actual practice. I believe I could, and I have. Witnessing the mind/thought and observing it's capabilities/deceptiveness has been incredibly eye opening. I now go on to question... "Where else does this occur?". I feel I have been deeply asleep until today. 

Microdosing with psychedelics may not have provided me with the 'trippy' insights I wanted but they have provided me with the most deepest sober realisation.

39 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Also once you see these movements in process/motion you will start to be able to apply them in everyday life. In relationship and so on. 

After all relationship with ourselves/others/environment will really help you deepen this understanding/awareness. 

How would one begin to see this? 

40 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I’m starting to figure out ways to explain the various aspects of thought in pieces so we can put it all together as we go. 

This will make it all much easier. I see it all as whole myself, but explaining will take a little time.....

This is excellent news. So glad to hear this ♥️

52 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Anyway I’m really impressed with your dedication. Well done ??.... Jeez, here soon I feel you will be your own teacher and will be able to share with others your wisdom. 

This doesn’t take long if you dedicate all your energy to it. Although learning and awareness will never come to an end. Learning in this sense never ends. Which makes it that much better :)

Again, thank you so much! With regards to being my own teacher, I feel I need to apply more trust in myself, to apply the capabilities to trust in my own wisdom. 

I am 100% commited to this faceless, it's just learning how to go around things a certain way so you don't end up down the wrong path. I do however, feel I'm deeply starting to grasp this, things are just 'clicking'. The only way I could psychically describe grasping/experiencing an insight is your head feels like it's just cracked from the top, opened up and some cosmic energy floods in/out ??

57 minutes ago, Charlotte said:
1 hour ago, Faceless said:

How would one begin to see this? 

We would go into the relationship of all aspects of thought. Fear, pleasure, desire, pain, sorrow, belief, anger, antagonism, violence, validation, gratification, self affirmation, deception, delusion, and more. All these interconnect and influence one another. This is a law of nature “mutual interdependence” 

But for now just be aware how sneaky thought is and how it is always at work. 

The key..

To be attentive to innatention. That’s it. If we are aware when we are not attending that is being aware. That is something we just do from now on. Never ends, however it does become quite natural after a while. 

Dont be to eager. Just watch and remain choiceless. I know this is easier said than done, but you will get it soon enough. 

I’m very excited for your all his energy you have pouring in. When the mechanism of thought ceases to rule your life the the amount of energy will seem infinite. It’s quite extraordinary indeed. 

??

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

Again, thank you so much!

??Your already thinking everyone by taking part in self exploration. And they are appreciating you as well...You are contributing to order in the stream of conciousness whether you realize it or not.... You will see what I mean soon enough. :)

Edited by Faceless

44 minutes ago, Faceless said:

We would go into the relationship of all aspects of thought. Fear, pleasure, desire, pain, sorrow, belief, anger, antagonism, violence, validation, gratification, self affirmation, deception, delusion, and more. All these interconnect and influence one another. This is a law of nature “mutual interdependence

@Faceless  Wow, so it's all mutually interdependent! So interesting.

Are they reliant on one another?

To be attentive to what sorry faceless?

So basically... During every situation, experience etc continue being the witness and not reacting whatsoever, just remaining aware without reaction?

51 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Just watch and remain choiceless

I love this ⬆️ sums it up perfectly. 

Yes I'll remain as I am. After this experience I've gone through, something has changed, I can't describe it, I have this state of complete inner peace and just being. 

54 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I’m very excited for your all his energy you have pouring in. When the mechanism of thought ceases to rule your life the the amount of energy will seem infinite. It’s quite extraordinary indeed. 

Thank you faceless, so nice to hear somebody actually understand.

I can see this is absolutely crucial to becoming free of the 'self'.

48 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Your already thinking everyone by taking part in self exploration. And they are appreciating you as well...You are contributing to order in the stream of conciousness whether you realize it or not.... You will see what I mean soon enough. :)

♥️?? much love friend

9 hours ago, Charlotte said:

What comes first... The thought or the feeling/emotion?

You should focus on the owner of the thought!! In other words, the 'I' thought. Arranging thought in the matter of order the "i" thought is the all-important thought. Seek its source, and all other thought will vanish. 

When you sit to do self-inquiry, ask what is the "I" thought? 

As taught by Ramana Maharshi, if one focus on the "i" thought, it will eventually disappear and the true Self will remain. 

All thoughts are found in your feelings. Thoughts the waves, feelings the ocean. That’s why you don’t need thought to live an amazing life when you have a smarter spiritual heart :) 

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Chiken :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.