Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

power of love

4 posts in this topic

the more we love, it becomes impossible to keep having bad thoughts, especially concerning others

when we feel in direct connection,in telepathy with everyone.

when we feel the electric grid, every thought, intent is a vibration that is shared with all

the reality of thoughts hit me

when I think a though about someone I know I am not in my head anymore, amidst this electrical grid I am focusing vibrations towards a being, and if its a bad thought its just as good as a psychic punch

love for others make certain thoughts intolerable, love makes it so that it becomes nearly instinctual to surpress most thoughts

a love that is activated with the realization that thoughts are real, as real as the rain and the sun,they have an effect on everyone, strangers,friends,family, we are psychic beings, energy, electric

thoughts have real workings behind the curtain of the physical shade

everything that happens now is making now happen

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus TOTALLY! TRUTH! Obviously, the third song played in my head with your threads tittle....but I thought of these ones for you too...especially the Tuck and Patti one....

I’m so happy for you right now.

May you receive even more love until it destroys all of your resistance to this present moment, to the light inside us all. Love your thoughts, for you have no control over them. But judgements you can change (which you may have thought were thoughts) to any kind self-loving words you want :) 

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️