Followers 0
electroBeam

Heal myself from hatred of other people

27 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

I'm aware I create my emotions.

Thank God because life is meaningless without them 

It's true, life is meaningless.

Your ego wants to create meaning, and I'm not saying that meaning is a bad thing. I'm just saying it's not the Truth. Only you decide whether you want to be deluded or not. Appreciate how much freedom you get from knowing the Truth.

18 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Im alreafy free. Thats the truth. The truth is that you think that freedom and peace lies in not thinking and blurring everything into one.

I'm free because nothing that ever happened made any difference to me as the watcher. 

Therefore I'm free to engage in life as a person with an ego and an emotional mind. 

That's freedom. 

You are just dysfunctional 

Assuming that you are already truly free, you should be able to stop hating rape, for example, whenever you want to. Which seems not to be the case, I don't know if you can, but I guess from your comments that you are a slave to your emotions, not the other way around.

Also, you're being defensive about your opinion which ultimately implies slavery.

You really solve nothing by hating it. A robot with no emotions at all could prevent stealing, for example, it could also steal and kill and rape, with no emotions at all. Why would you assume emotions are necessary and objective?

Understanding is the way.

Much love ?

3 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

I know how to switch off my emotions and break the cycle between my thoughts and feelings.

Thoughts and feelings arise out the movement of thought. 

How do you switch off (break the cycle)?

@Etagnwo

The drive for me is love ?, I mentioned that many times.

Look, if you're anything but an atheist, then no problem, you're on the right way. The only thing you need is the end of suffering, which you may have had already.

Again, the Truth is there for you whenever you seek it. It just takes many forms. ?

It’s much better to simply let go of “enlightenment, non duality”, and to just understand duality in oneself. How it cycles with its very subtle movement. How it determines the way one lives, in relationship with “themselves, others” environment.

To be in harmony without the movement of duality acting as a divisive barrier in relationship

And to simply have the capacity to observe without the seperate observer “experience” acting as a veil to what is. 

Consciousness empty of its conditioned movement/content. 

Edited by Faceless

As my good friend @Shanmugam put it, to get back to that mysteriousness.

”THE UNKNOWN” 

This is an art indeed.

Edited by Faceless

@electroBeam I used to be a misanthrope, so you should listen to what I have to say here.

People are amazing. Don't hate them, love them. Connect with them, reach out to them. Understand them, learn from them. You're a human being after all. You need to interact with people in order to live within this society, so the wise thing to do would be to see the positive in it.

Yes, most people on Earth right now are at really low levels of consciousness, but that's okay. Doesn't mean you have to dwell on the negative stuff and become a victim. Focus on all of the good stuff humanity is doing right now. Look at this forum which has many people working on themselves all the time. It's amazing. We're getting better everyday and so is the whole planet.

Just stop with this bullshit of hating other people. Just stop. We are all a part of each other, so let's start acting like it.

For consciousness! ? 

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.