BobbyLowell

Good enough thing.

16 posts in this topic

My friends are telling me that I am not good enough for a guy. Nonverbally. I cut them out. But like, are people like this? Or am I supposed to learn to be more confident in how I am always more than good enough and the people around me will respect me right?? He is really physically attractive so externally he seems better and cooler too but like this is not ok. Are people like this???

That's pretty fucked up for your friends to talk you down like that? 

What do you look like? Give a description. 

@BobbyLowell Correct me if I'm wrong.

• You like a guy.
  • Your friends do not think you're his type.
  • They tell you nonverbally that "you're not good enough for him".
  • You cut those friends out.

I'm not everyone's type neither is anyone else. I can understand that it feels like they are just saying hurtful things, but it could be that they are trying to help. As in "we don't think it's going to work out and so we advice you find someone else" rather than  "you're not good enough for him".

Alternatively do they nonverbally say "you're not good enough for any guy", that's something else entirely. 

You are good for any guy. <3 

I mean people are very mean once you get on their bad side in general. So it might be that they are indeed like that, but it might be something else. People can be cruel though yes

7 hours ago, CuteCornDog said:

There is a person in this world for everyone.

That's what my mom says: there is a lid for every jar. But for SFRL It has a very special lid. 

Lol

@Spiral no its not that they think hes not my type, they think hes BETTTEER than me, too good for me. they are telling me that i am not goid enough, not that we aret similar ppl

@Spiral they dont think i can date him if i wanted to . but in reality he likes me and wants to now. and this stuff is hurting me.

@BobbyLowell  Your friendS may be right.

Only one thing to do...test it!

Make a move on the boy.

You can also ask what your friends mean by "not good enough"...they may be really honest and good friends or totally full of....

I would first figure out the friendS thing.

@Spiral also these friends for most part arent close and they dont know me. my crush's good qualities were expressed while mine werent much. 

@SFRL tallish, black hair, indian, a little backfat but not fat, big eyes, straight nose. lol idk, what other features do you want to know

No one is "not good enough" for anyone. Its either you get along with people or not. If things dont work out, this does not mean that you are better or he is better. Bullshit! 

On 5/28/2018 at 7:07 PM, BobbyLowell said:

@SFRL tallish, black hair, indian, a little backfat but not fat, big eyes, straight nose. lol idk, what other features do you want to know?

Sounds attractive to me. Most guys I know like Indian girls. 

Don't listen to your frienemies.