Solace

Love is Peace

35 posts in this topic

Just now, Ether said:

Do you really think, peace for me, or for us, is just going to show up with no warning without any of us doing anything about it? Bruh. I did that for 12 years, my depression just got more severe

Have you found what the problem is? 

Do you seek an answer to the problem to escape fear, pain, sorrow? 

Or see the necessity in simply understand the problem? 

Edited by Faceless

As long as there is a reaction to fear, pain, and sorrow the problem will remain out of reach. 

So learn and understand the nature and structure of fear, pain, pleasure, and sorrow. 

Edited by Faceless

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Do you seek an answer to the problem to escape fear, pain, sorrow? 

Or see the necessity in simply understand the problem? 

I try to find the root. But these days I just establish presence.

1 minute ago, Ether said:

I try to find the root. But these days I just establish presence.

Ok, then I guess that’s it. Congratulations, you have arrived??

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Ok, then I guess that’s it. Congratulations, you have arrived??

Yeah, i tried for the longest to find the truth trough contemplation, i found some things but not enough to liberate me, but it was when i establish a SERIOUS presence habit, thats when i stopped thinking so much

@Faceless Are you saying that its not about figuring out the root problem and working hard to solve it;  it's about just understanding why things are the way they are and accepting that that's how things go?

It doesn't matter how much you work for it, if you don't accept and understand, you can't find peace. You will just spend your life trying to fix one problem after another. Something like that?

29 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

@Faceless Are you saying that its not about figuring out the root problem and working hard to solve it;  it's about just understanding why things are the way they are and accepting that that's how things go?

It doesn't matter how much you work for it, if you don't accept and understand, you can't find peace. You will just spend your life trying to fix one problem after another. Something like that?

People seek answers to escape there problems. They go to psychotherapist, priests, gurus....But they never think of the common sense in understanding the problem itself. They want a quick fix from there suffering yet they don’t want to put the necessary energy into doing so...

And yes, we tend to want answers through outside agency’s but in doing so that very means is a product of the same mechanism that causes the problem, which is THOUGHT. 

We try to eradicate one problem at a time but in doing so the means that we use just moves the problem to another area of conciousness. To escape one problem which creates another. 

To seek answers to one problem at a time implies contradiction. There then is a movement of desire “of thought/time” to end that problem. But as long as there is the movement of desire in action inevitably there will always be contradiction. 

The key is to understand the root of all psychological problems, THOUGHT/SELF. And in that understanding is the action of freedom. 

To go about trimming the branches of thought will be a never ending process of conflict. To get at the root of all psychological problems ends the regroth of those branches from reproducing. 

You have the right idea @zoey101

Edited by Faceless

16 minutes ago, Faceless said:

People seek answers to escape there problems. They go to psychotherapist, priests, gurus....But they never think of the common sense in understanding the problem itself. They want a quick fix from there suffering yet they don’t want to put the necessary energy into doing so...

And yes, we tend to want get answers through outside agency’s but in doing so that very means is a product of the same mechanism that causes the problem, which is THOUGHT. 

We try to eradicate one problem at a time but in doing so the means that we use just moves the problem to another area of conciousness. To escape one problem which creates another. 

To seek answers to one problem at a time implies contradiction. There then is a movement of desire “of thought/time” to end that problem. But as long as there is the movement of desire in action inevitably there will always be contradiction. 

The key is to understand the root of all psychological problems, THOUGHT/SELF. And in that understanding is the action of freedom. 

To go about trimming the branches of thought will be a never ending process of conflict. To get at the root of all psychological problems ends the regroth of those branches from reproducing. 

So inspiring :) 

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

@zoey101

??

I didn’t write it, it came from NO-THING:)

O.oO.oO.o

lol

2 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

O.oO.oO.o

lol

:) 

As in, it comes from the absence of an “i” 

8 minutes ago, Faceless said:

:) 

As in, it comes from the absence of an “i” 

Oooooh I thought you were just making a joke lol

We (no "i") get it now :P